Fuck you !!!

lwien

I only want to fuck some elderly.

Fucking guy has a love affair with the turtles on Maui, and now he wants to come back to the mainland and fuck the elderly.

Here's somethin' to look at to tie ya over:
v9H5J9A.jpg

And you can use some of this to lather yourself up when viewing the pic above:
i6qi.jpg

Now don't EVER say I never did anything for ya, Paka 'cause I just made your sick fucking fantasies come true. And believe me, I KNOW about sick fantasies, but lathering yourself up with turtle cream while viewing the pic above takes it to a whole other level. :cool:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
FUCK YOU, idiot stoner online vape company that had to call me and leave a message for NO FUCKING REASON, because I had already taken care of the issue with an email. Yet the fucking guy chose to leave a message with a fake garbled name and the wrong phone number and then go on break so when I look up the right number and call back, he wasn't even there and I had to fucking tell the whole stupid thing to his evidently even fucking stupider boss who finally agreed that his website has issues which I had already circumvented with the fucking emails, and that there wasn't ANY REASON TO HAVE THIS FUCKING CONVERSATION. Then the stupid fucking thing that I evidently should have just ordered off ebay that the first guy SAID ON MY MACHINE WAS IN STOCK WASN'T ANYMORE FIVE MINUTES LATER. I was having a chill morning and now I'm fucking pissed off for no fucking reason at all and my neck is fucking all tensed up FOR NO FUCKING REASON so sorry for the capital letters but FUCK EVERYBODY AND THE FUCKING CAMELS THAT THEIR FUCKING MOTHERS RODE IN ON FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puke::science: :smug:
There I feel a little more chill again but FUCK!

Last edited:

vape4health

I just got an S4 Active last week and it's awesome so far. How long have you had yours?
Couple months, got it early and it fucking blows but I used unlocked/jailbroke iphones forever so maybe I'm bias. Im super hard on stuff so maybe its just a woman phone ;)

vape4health,
Reactions: Vicki
Fuck the government,fuck the criminal "justice"system and double fuck the greed-heads in the congress and senate.
Fuck all of us who let this beautiful country become the worlds biggest septic tank.
Fuck me for drawing and shedding blood for a government that wants to put me,you and all our free-thinking brethren behind bars.
Double fuck me for that.
Fuck the families of the first law enforcement official that kicks in my door. You trained me well,and I was very good at my job,so please try and impose your corrupt laws on me and mine. I promise you'll regret teaching me The Way of The Gun.
Triple fuck me.
In he words of Marilyn Manson,

And I don't want you and I don't need you
Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat you
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong

The beautiful people, the beautiful people
It's all relative to the size of your steeple
You can't see the forest for the trees
You can't smell your own shit on your knees

There's no time to discriminate,
Hate every motherfucker
That's in your way

Hey you, what do you see?
Something beautiful, something free?
Hey you, are you trying to be mean?
If you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean

The worms will live in every host
It's hard to pick which one they eat most

The horrible people, the horrible people
It's as anatomic as the size of your steeple
Capitalism has made it this way,
Old-fashioned fascism will take it away

There's no time to discriminate,
Hate every motherfucker
That's in your way

The beautiful people
The beautiful people...

*Fuck Marilyn Manson too.*:rant:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Fuck that vicki that is my fav passtime doing there surveys and ripping there asses apart. I got a call one time cause I usually give whatever fuckin' company good marks and all of a sudden bad....oh they made it up to me hehe.

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Can I clicker train the pigeons never to come back here. I hate those fuckin' rats with wings now my birds are hungry. Goooooooo back to town you fuckin' pigeons...there is nothing to see or do around here. Nor are we slobs and leave you fast food stuff on the ground so fly away you fuckin' rats.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Not to re-hash, but again fuck the fucking fuckcombustion fucking "alert" system of fail.

Also, fuck dealing with manufacturing in China.

I'm getting a new batch of PCBs done, and this dealing with the factory EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

"Where are you going?"
"We're coming with YOU!"

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Last edited:

Scarylarry1

Confused
FUCK YOU!!!!!!! Osama Bin Laden and your puppets FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU for what you did to my city!!!!!
FUCK YOU.
Your government played a bigger role in destroying your city than bin laden did they just use his name to point the blame

Had to point the finger at someone

Scarylarry1,
Reactions: grokit

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
^^ not a subject that'll get 'solved' here guys.^^

that said, here are two thoughts on the subject that give me comfort.

http://www.haydenplanetarium.org/tyson/look/2002/01/01/sunset-on-the-world-trade-center
Sunset on the World Trade Center
January 1, 2002 in the Look section
Words and Photographs by Neil deGrasse Tyson

Excerpt from City of Stars, a Natural History special issue, January 2002

Rising a quarter of a mile into the sky, the World Trade Center's twin towers were about five blocks tall.

I live four blocks from where they stood. I saw them ablaze. I saw them fall. All from my dining-room window, which, within ten seconds of each tower's collapse, offered less than one inch of visibility while the opaque dust cloud of pulverized concrete rolled by. From that same window, blue sky now appears where the twin towers used to be.

The World Trade Center was a veritable vertical universe. I think about it often. I think about the people who worked in the towers, the tourists who visited the observation deck, the diners at Windows on the World. I think of all those who lost their lives.

Sunset on the World Trade Center's north tower. © 2001 Neil deGrasse Tyson

When I look hard for a peaceful way to remember the towers, I cannot help but think of them as observatories. On the top floor, you could type greetings into a computer that would transmit your message into space via the north tower's radio antenna, for all eavesdropping extraterrestrials to decode. The towers were so tall that for someone on the observation deck, the horizon was forty-five miles away. This distance was far enough along Earth's curved surface for the Sun to set two minutes later for the person on the observation deck than it did for someone on the ground floor. If you could have run up the stairs at one flight per second, you would literally have stopped the sunset. Alas, you'd eventually have run out of breath or run out of floors. In either case, at that moment you'd lose the Sun for the night, as it set gently below your horizon.

New York City's twin towers have lost the Sun forever. But I take comfort in knowing that the Sun will rise again each day, as it has done a trillion times before.

and fuck you for bringing it up

'cuz otherwise they'd win

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I know the feeling VV...

I grew up 12 miles from Manhattan in North Jersey and I could see the towers being built back in the '70's. Used to go there with friends all the time...especially at night when the whole city was lit up below you...or, walking in between the two buildings and standing there looking straight up at those two massive buildings...swear I could see them sway on a windy day.

A very sad loss for all of us...:(

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
They did sway Shrike, they were designed to sway 3 feet from true center during heavy wind. I watched them being built from Brooklyn. I spent a lot of time in those towers, i used to work for Marriott when i lived in Ca and when i'd come home i'd always stay at the Vista which was right below the towers. The last time i was in them was Xmas 2000. My family always ate at the River Cafe in Brooklyn on Thanksgiving and Xmas and special family occasions and we always had a window table facing Lower Manhattan. When my Father died in Nov 2000, we just couldn't go there without him, so my Mom decided we'd go to Windows on the World instead that year . I took this photo not knowing it was going to be my last and named it a Toast to NYC. I blocked out my name ;).
107ny9u.jpg

Dreamerr

Fuck the terrorist and all the people who say bad shit. I have been crying all morning as that was the most horrific day of my life. As most of you who were there it is burned in our memory forever and months of shit afterwards. Fuckin' cops with uzies and all.
sHcNxqy.jpg

AEZXuPS.jpg

em1nD0E.jpg

hazhUeE.jpg

Top Bottom