Fuck you !!!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
what's a fuck you w/out a little rage

1187005_10151844819493815_1402501112_n.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
cheers on the fuck dreams. i actually woke up this morning yelling out "Fuck YOU!" to an empty house.
See the thing I hate about my scoring dreams is I don't usually get to use in them, or if I do (like this morning's dream), I never stay in my dream long enough to get high in it, so I wake up feeling ripped off. OFC this dream had ~100mg hydrocodone and I had taken half of that, waiting to get high in a movie theater-kind of room... wake up... not high... no free drugs... felt like crying for a little bit :\ The dreams are the most frustrating part now, thankfully.

And at least I actually made some pretty good medicated coconut oil, nice clean indica :rockon:

clouded vision

So today is day 2 without marijuana and all I have to say is FUCK EVERYTHING, fuck my current job that I hate, fuck my new manager for being such a bitch, fuck her and her micro managing that has made me hate a job a used to love, fuck her for getting in the way of my promotion and most of all, fuck pre-employment drug screenings for the new job I'm applying for.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck assholes that want to charge a global carbon tax, and transfer my wealth for a made up reason, when the #1 greenhouse gas is water vapor. And fuck being called a "repeater" when I study shit. If the science was settled why did they make up data? And if the science is really settled why cant 64 super computer driven models even come close to predicting observed reality? Interesting that the Chicago Climate Exchange and Al Gore are gone. Even more interesting how he sold his network to al jazeera . . .

I love pictures, especially NASA ones from space that show almost a MILLION extra square miles of sea ice when the computer models said it would be GONE by this year :)
Scientists that actually look at REAL data said:
article-2415191-1BAEE1D0000005DC-503_640x366.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...caps-grows-60-global-warming-predictions.html

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Is there a bigger con-artist douche-bag on Earth than Fucking Al Gore!

Always disliked that porcine, pasty faced prick...

I know there are a lot of people that hated Bush...but...Gore/Edwards....what a fucking joke that would have been...mother fucking low life's...dynamic duo of douchedom...FUCK POLITICIANS!!:):bang::horse:

JCat

Accessory Maker
FUCK DRUG TESTS..
Fuck those bastard no good for nothing fuck wads that actually conduct drug tests and infringe on peoples rights!

So glad I'm a Canadian programmer :) (My boss, and my boss' boss know I'm a chronic medical user that can't function without cannabis!)

Fuck bosses that aren't understanding and don't want chronic employees :) (the alternative is I'd be all fucked up on anti-depressants, lithium, and anything else required to combat any side-effects incurred from the above ... doesn't help one be creative and lead ... they get the unproductive fucked up depressed me ... but they also get the unbelievably productive, super insightful and creative--also fucked up--me)

Fuck society that frowns upon medical cannabis and encourages individuals to take a laundry list of pharmaceuticals instead ... WTF!

I'd rather be me and experience my ups and downs as opposed to medicating myself away ... (one could argue that I do medicate myself away with cannabis ... but I would argue that's an opinion of someone who has no idea the difference between a casual vs. chronic/medical user) ... so ... fuck those assholes that think pot is "just for fun" like alcohol.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Fuck Facebook.

Fuck them for their rampant disregard for privacy.

Fuck them for privacy policies that they constantly violate.

Fuck them for when they get caught doing so, saying "Oops. My bad." and then changing the policies to accommodate their current desired behaviors.

Fuck the fact that this is our future and their part in moving this line.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Oh, and fuck the general public that is quite willing to exchange privacy for a piece of chocolate or the new "bright and shinny."

Fuck them for not having the vision to be able to see any farther into the future than the next 10 seconds.

Fuck them for making the rest of us pay the price for the line they have moved.

ANd fuck the rule against double-posts... I'm on a rant.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Is there a bigger con-artist douche-bag on Earth than Fucking Al Gore! Always disliked that porcine, pasty faced prick...I know there are a lot of people that hated Bush...but...Gore/Edwards....what a fucking joke that would have been...mother fucking low life's...dynamic duo of douchedom...FUCK POLITICIANS!!

The whole left/right paradigm is a sham to keep people fighting over bullshit. Meet the new fucking boss, same as the old fucking boss . . . power comes from the CONSENT of the governed!

iauj.jpg

Top Bottom