• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

MyCollie

I have been where you are, different gear, but a similar betrayal of trust. This just one instance of more burglaries than I can count, literally everything stripped apart from the clothes on my back and some random crap - one time I was so fed up of the burglaries I was in the middle of moving to a new house, everything nicely packaged up in boxes... which of course just made it even easier for them to take the lot, even the useless, worthless stuff that I had around for sentimental reasons. Everything. Gone.

It took me years, over a decade, before I could experience returning home without an impending sense of dread that it had happened again. Eventually it did pass, now I can return home after being out all day like a normal person.

It IS a violation of your home, your person, your humanity, your trust, and I strongly recommend that you get some help and don't just leave it.
I’m so sorry. All of this is terrible.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
fuck you aaron taylor-johnson GIF

Top Bottom