Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
ed8430284bb1a5907c542bddd9f10da6eb0034be6ccdea02bb6bed958d4a2330.gif

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Top tier gave me the munchies on Thanksgiving, I overdid it and woke up feeling uncomfortable and bloated. I decided getting a buzz might make me feel less uncomfortable. I did feel better but I got the munchies all over again which led to eating cold stuffing and cold mac-n-cheese which was great .... until my stomach lost its buzz. :ugh::doh:

I'm getting ready to binge watch Squid Games. I know I'll enjoy watching it more if I get a buzz but THERE'S STILL MORE UNTAPPED FOOD OUT THERE!

Fuck the Munchies!

Robert-in-YEG

I do not live in planet America...
What is correct spelt or spelled?

It's true; the American English past tense form is spelled. In other varieties of English, both spelled and spelt are common. ... The past tense of the verb “spell” can be spelt in two ways
While at at the University of Alberta, I took a 'History of the Language" course taught by a crusty old Scotsman named Dr. Grant; yes, just, Grant like the Scotch whiskey.

He pointed out that in English, there is no institute like 'la academie francaise'. When your language teacher taught you, she was teaching nothing more than accepted norms. As for who determines the norms, are the "Doctors of the Language", of which he was one.

The point is this, language evolves. If it moves too quickly, we get gibberish and fractures into dialects. Move too slow, and we start borrowing from other languages, as sometimes happens in French.

Spell it as you ever you want, but 'spelt' would not be my choice. The older, 'spelt' is antiquated.

Robert-in-YEG

Best-Life-quotes-images-messages-sayings-14.jpg

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: Shrike

Robert-in-YEG

I graduated from the Faculty of Education at the University of Alberta; major in Social Studies, minor in English. I'm still a certified teacher but have worked primarily in the IT sector. Technology, computers, and network gear all are very predictable; humans are not. I have always been better with systems than people. I'm an introvert that plays the part of a 'people person' and it is very tiring.

Language is changing here in Canada. Colour, vapour, and other words are often in media spelled without the 'u'. The trend is away from British spellings moving closer to what is common in the United States. When a mouse lives next door to an elephant, the mouse is going to adapt to the styles and ways of the elephant.

Robert-in-YEG

quote-my-spelling-is-wobbly-it-s-good-spelling-but-it-wobbles-and-the-letters-get-in-the-wrong...jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Fuck Chinese GMO Garlic, i ran out of my grannies garlic and got some beefed up gigantic with origin China... I ate one clove and i cannot stop crying for 20 minutes and it burned a hole in my gut... This was the Carolina Reaper of Garlic, i swear... :D...
Might just have missed the chance to be first deathcase of Garlic O.D/..

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
To the twat who harassed me at the supermarket checkout.
I briefly entered his 1 m no go zone to retrieve something I had dropped placing on the conveyor.
Despite both if us being masked, vaccinated and maintaining a full meter between ourselves cept for this brief transgression he bated me for several mins with me maintaining my cool for most of the tirade.

After several mins I sadly lost my rag and suggested we take it outside once I had finished with payment.

With me being 20 years younger, 6 inches taller and I reckon a good 50 lbs beefier he decided to back off.

The lady behind the till fully supported my position and told the opposing man to get a grip. But he continued to call me crazy and beneath him.
Well FUCK YOU!
You almost ruined my day....

unsorted

I briefly entered his 1 m no go zone to retrieve something I had dropped placing on the conveyor.
Despite both if us being masked, vaccinated and maintaining a full meter between ourselves cept for this brief transgression he bated me for several mins with me maintaining my cool for most of the tirade.

After several mins I sadly lost my rag and suggested we take it outside once I had finished with payment.

With me being 20 years younger, 6 inches taller and I reckon a good 50 lbs beefier he decided to back off.

The lady behind the till fully supported my position and told the opposing man to get a grip. But he continued to call me crazy and beneath him.
Well FUCK YOU!
Fuckin dickheads are everywhere.....Fuck em all.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Well FUCK YOU!
Oh man, that really sucks. I can only wish that all people here were even wearing masks in the foodstores,but this is the other end of things..
People who are out of balance try to pass the freakout wave to the next. When people are talking/arguing they even increase the chance of trasmitting the virus .cause there are way more air comming out of the lungs.
I meet people like that everyday and they are just assholes no matter if they are overly cautious or not at all and they make me angry at times, but i know that their biggest punishment is them being who they are and having to live with it for the rest of their pathtic lives . :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom