Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
c56a786aa3e4e521d327f44a53cd40d8140a66c386ba35942344bb3c4991b544.gif

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Life is fucking around with me again lately ,covid ruined my latest place of employment and they will be cutting staff. The heatwave is highest ever and our government plans on building a trashburning factory where we can burn all the EU imported trash ,so they can save on CO2 emissions,which are in short supply due to their developed industries. It is going to be in the Capitol ,a 2 million city ,which is one of the places with worst air quality on the planet. Big fuck you and a middle finger to you ,my kind will still outlive yours.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
"Hi, I have a delivery scheduled for tomorrow, would you let your driver know that the only road up to my property is closed for road works between 9am and 4pm every day please?"

Blah, blah blah....blah...blah... blah blah.... we can't do that... blah... blah... blah... blah blah..blah... blah blah.. no no no! blah... blah blah.. we are incapable of changing anything or acting like an actual human being.. blah... blah blah..blah... blah blah..blah... blah blah.. excuses for not being able to have any autonomy whatsoever... we are a machine... blah... blah blah..blah... blah blah..blah... blah blah..

FUCK YOU delivery companies!!! FUCK YOU modern world!

edit: the really sad thing about this is the delivery driver for this company is a top bloke I like very much, I was trying to save him getting in trouble for not being able to make the delivery on time. So sad that some companies have these ridiculous systems in place that can't be adjusted on a human level.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
"Anger is one of those murky emotions most people often try to conceal or restrain. It gets a bad rep and it certainly does no good to hold on to it but I believe there is immense value in understanding your anger and from that point learning how to express it wisely. There’s a difference between a temper-tantrum and articulating your emotions in a clear and direct way.

Gracefully telling people to fuck off is therapeutic. Righteous anger must be skillfully expressed in the moment.

There’s an art to not giving a fuck and knowing when it’s appropriate to flip the table the fuck over and let people know what’s up.

When someone does something you don’t like, do you speak up or wallow in repressed guilt for feeling any semblance of aggression?

Of course there are times when discernment is critical and how we choose to express our distaste in certain situations will determine how favorable the outcome will be.

But if we keep swallowing our emotions for the sake of avoiding friction and unfavorable reactions from our environment, we betray ourselves.

Eventually, those emotions we push down will erupt.

The sound of a coin hitting the ground might set you off. A co-worker’s remark might send you over the edge.

Telling people to go fuck themselves is one of the best things you can do for your self-esteem.

Don’t let people push you around. If you’re too agreeable, you are prone to be exploited by others.

You gotta draw the line somewhere and let people know when they cross it. You’re the referee and you need to make sure everyone plays fairly, including yourself.

Challenge yourself and others. Push boundaries and test limits. Allow your personality the freedom to be expressed.

If someone does something you don’t like. Tell them. If they don’t like it, fuck them. At least you had the courage to tell them the truth. The outcome won’t always be in your favor but you’ll learn to respect yourself.

Your fears will no longer deter you. Doubts will dissolve and you will eventually recognize how powerful you truly are. Your authenticity won’t always be admired or appreciated but you will attract the right people, inspired by your willingness to put yourself out there.

Go ahead and try it. The next time someone blatantly tries to take advantage of you for any reason, calmly tell them to go fuck themselves. And if you get fired from your job for standing up for yourself, after the initial panic subsides, realize it was not the right job to begin with.

Listen to your anger. Heed the advice of your frustration. When you find yourself upset, it’s typically a good sign that something needs to change and you need to take some form of action.

Now do me a favor, go fuck yourself!"

1sirnj.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom