• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
6ac3a9587beb9cb81bef13aaf3e758eeda24446121115d776e0ce4835518da2e.png

MyCollie

Fuck you to the caregiver who stole my Sai, Sequoia, Coils, Box Mods, Pax pod vapes, Auber controller, and more. I’m going through cancer treatments and one of these assholes who I’m paying good money for took it all. I keep thinking of different items and now am noticing they’re all gone. A whole fucking box and a bag of stuff. Unbelievable. It must have happened while other family members who are staying here were away. I have an idea of who did it. Every time I think of something I notice it’s all gone. I can’t believe this. All of my dynavapes, carb caps, aggggh

MyCollie

The worst part about this theft is that I can’t replace any of the Sai/Sequoia parts due to the new laws. I’m losing sleep over this.

Thankfully, I still have my Boost Evo and an extra Pax Era. I wasn’t really using the 710 Coils stuff or the Auber lately but I’m still upset. I definitely needed the Sai/Sequoia pieces and parts. I think I might have some extras around here.

Edit: I found some extras so at least I’m covered. I mentioned this to another FC Member. At least I have these. I can manage now for a while. I’m buying a safe with an electronic keypad lock.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I have been where you are, different gear, but a similar betrayal of trust. This just one instance of more burglaries than I can count, literally everything stripped apart from the clothes on my back and some random crap - one time I was so fed up of the burglaries I was in the middle of moving to a new house, everything nicely packaged up in boxes... which of course just made it even easier for them to take the lot, even the useless, worthless stuff that I had around for sentimental reasons. Everything. Gone.

It took me years, over a decade, before I could experience returning home without an impending sense of dread that it had happened again. Eventually it did pass, now I can return home after being out all day like a normal person.

It IS a violation of your home, your person, your humanity, your trust, and I strongly recommend that you get some help and don't just leave it.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Does anyone have Eric Clapton's home address?
I have a pile of records and cd's I'd like to send back to him.

Fucking guy has a chance to help save the world and goes off this way.
"The rock icon put his money where his misguided mouth is with donations to Jam for Freedom."

Fuck Eric Clapton, and if he had any influence anymore, I'd say fuck Van Morrison, too, fucking dinosaurs.

TeaCup

Not sure if this translates across continents, but every week I go grocery shopping and spend about 13 minutes of actual shopping, and another 42 minutes standing in the produce aisle trying to open those little produce bags that only open from one specific side. Well, this is a wee tiny fuck you shout out to all the time in my life I've wasted in aisle 3. One of these days "cleanup in aisle 3" is gonna mean the severed body parts of the inventor of those little produce bags that only open from one specific side. :rip: Fuck you.

TeaCup

If they are the same ones, place one flat between the palms of your hands and rub your hands together!

You shall hear back from me next weekend, same time same place! If that works, please visit the sure to be newest barn burner of a thread, the un-fuck you thread, a thread in which I try to say thank you to Kel in more than 122 different languages, lol! :nod: :tup:

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Fuck FC for reminding me at the top of my page that it is my 50th birthday, I thought I had until the morning before that happened...time for a midnight dab. :haw: :cheers:

Hehehe happy birthday - you made it!!!!

50 times around the sun.... 66,600 MPH over 584 MILLION MILES - every year!!

Dude, you are one serious traveller!!!! Many happy returns!!!

Edit: Damn - I forgot again... 😂

mister rogers middle finger GIF

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hehehe happy birthday - you made it!!!!

50 times around the sun.... 66,600 MPH over 584 MILLION MILES - every year!!

Dude, you are one serious traveller!!!! Many happy returns!!!

Edit: Damn - I forgot again... 😂

mister rogers middle finger GIF
I have always wanted to hear the audio for this clip. Fuck them for always excluding it...

Oh, and Happy Birthday

Top Bottom