Fuck you !!!

Mr. Lahey

We already kicked yer' ass once. We'll kick our own government's ass if they try and pull something similar. This is why we carry.

Mr. Lahey,

hinglemccringleberry

Fuck the ghetto trash who stole an Amazon package off my front porch yesterday right after it was delivered. Fuck Amazon for having no protocol whatsoever for addressing this. There is literally no way to report package theft in their system and you can't reach a human being there anymore. Their fucking delivery vans are magnets for being tailed by thieves yet they have nothing in place to help a customer out when this happens. All I can do is initiate an exchange and select "package was damaged". So now they'll ship me the order again but they'll charge my credit card when they don't receive the original shipment back. Way to think that one through, dipshits!
I will ignore the credit card charge and contact my bank to tell them the situation and have them take it up with Amazon. Whatever the case, I am not paying for the replacement because fucking Amazon wan't take accountability for their delivery fans with giant fucking Amazon logos painted on them that encourage porch pirate cocksuckers to follow them around.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

We already kicked yer' ass once. We'll kick our own government's ass if they try and pull something similar. This is why we carry.

Let's all cool our jets on the political discussion. There are plenty of places on the internet to have this discussion. FC doesn't want to be one of them.

Did I mention fuck all brits? Keep yer hands off my musket.
This one gets you a warning point. If you don't understand the concept of this thread, you need to go back and read the red writing on the OP.

Please note per our rules:
  • All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
  • No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member. Please be nice to newbies.
Also:
  • No trolling. Please do not post any content that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.
  • No offensive material. Do not post any content that is obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or discriminatory.

Cut the political shit here guys, or the thread will get shut down.

Thank you.

:peace:

Mr. Lahey

I was joking. I don’t need cooling I’m as cool as they come

I tought what i said was in the spirit of the discussion but I’ll just leave

Mr. Lahey,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Let's all cool our jets on the political discussion. There are plenty of places on the internet to have this discussion. FC doesn't want to be one of them.

This one gets you a warning point. If you don't understand the concept of this thread, you need to go back and read the red writing on the OP.

Please note per our rules:

Also:

Cut the political shit here guys, or the thread will get shut down.

Thank you.

:peace:
No please never take the FUCK YOU thread from us.:goon:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
12ed937dafdb3c8fd7d0d0632d0090deab9101faae5d9e0e964077c57f1db44c.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think it would be particularly good on a Tesla...
51362527_303.jpg

Or even...
tesla-truck-render.jpg

The Rolls already has the mounting bracket though!! :rofl:

The newer ones even tucks away into the hood if the toll roads are closed and you are forced to venture through a less affluent community :rofl:

Apparently they have a lifesize one on eBay right now :rofl:
https://www.ebay.com/i/273594656165...lLM-__z50cbGPB0It4JHfGspWfUFSt_BoCbvAQAvD_BwE

s-l1600.jpg

That's a pretty reasonable price IMHO, almost tempted to dig around the attic and look for my checkbook!

Damn... I should have paid more attention to that Bitcoin shit when it was still young and hip. And obtainable. :doh:

Top Bottom