Fuck you !!!

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Vicki, why don't the cult-de-sec neighbors walk over & tell them it's unacceptable & not to do it & if they continue to either just keep removing the wood (literally, take it away) OR call the town, city or village & let them know because it's illegal to block a storm drain. I wouldn't live with it.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki, why don't the cult-de-sec neighbors walk over & tell them it's unacceptable & not to do it & if they continue to either just keep removing the wood (literally, take it away) OR call the town, city or village & let them know because it's illegal to block a storm drain. I wouldn't live with it.

Because everyone here on the cul de sac are their friends now. They all just moved in a year ago, and act like they own the place.

Vicki,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Then call the town anonymously (use someone else's phone who doesn't live on the block with a different last name than yours or from a business/work phone) or ask for anonymity & make a complaint. Otherwise, you're gonna be living with the BS forever. Besides, what is the point of blocking the drain?

Summer,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I called code enforcement this morning, anonymously, and they are coming out tomorrow. If you look at the picture really close, you will see they are using the pieces of wood to be able to drive OVER the storm drain to park their car in the grass right next to our property line.

@FlyingLow hubby agrees with you!!

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey guys...this is the Fuck You! thread and I'm not seeing enough fucks in here...so...

FUCK Vicki's asshat neighbors!! :disgust:

Call on them Vicki...their behavior will probably only get worse...Fuck the fucking fuckers! :nod::tup:

There...I feel better.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hey guys...this is the Fuck You! thread and I'm not seeing enough fucks in here...so...

FUCK Vicki's asshat neighbors!! :disgust:

Call on them Vicki...their behavior will probably only get worse...Fuck the fucking fuckers! :nod::tup:

There...I feel better.

Yeah, let’s get back on topic.

Fuck COVID19. Now I feel better. :)

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@Vicki I would have went over in the middle of the night and removed the wood. Then set up on my porch with my coffee to enjoy the show.
Raise my cup and say Fuck you to mf.
A big FUCK YOU to all the idiot's in the world
Edit it looks like a truck so I guess they wouldn't get stuck I guess it would be a waste of my time. Lol

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
There were around 20 kids graduating from high school in my subdivision that wouldn't get to attend a graduation as well as kids from other subdivisions. A couple parents got together and arranged a "subdivision graduation procession". Everyone in the subdivision would stand on their lawn, adhering to the social distancing rules, wearing the school colors, holding up signs, blowing horns, clapping, etc. I broke out my bluetooth speakers blaring the graduation walk song as did many of my neighbors. All the neighbors attended and it was heartwarming as fuck until......

A huge truck completely filled with kids standing in the truck bed, hip to hip with their cap and gown's on WITH ONLY ONE WEARING A MASK. Then there was the picture taking of all the kids standing right next to each other behind a graduation sign where only that one kid was wearing a mask. Last but not least the pictures of upwards of 30 adults not wearing any PPE congregating in a culdesac right on top of each other.

Did they forget how we got here? What the fuck?!?!?!

As a side note.....some folks felt like it was such a resounding success that they tried to arrange another of these for the entire development (20 different subdivisions) to occur like a parade on one of the major roads. Unfortunately there were so many people who were put off by the lack of social distancing in the first processional that they couldn't get enough folks to attend.

Tranquility

86272981.jpg

Top Bottom