Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
get

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Fucking fuckery! Fucking fuck off already...
For fuck-fucking fucks sake...
Fucking import profuckingcedure on a fucking Holland-Belgium dynavapEU shipfuckment, they fucking already fucking charged me 10fucking euro shippingfuckingfee?
What the fuckfucking fuck am i? The fucking moneyfuckingfairy??

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Latest research showed that 2/3 of the working people in my country earn under what is required to make ends meet (600 euro) .... and retired people who worked for minimum of 40 years to get pension, take half that... How are we alive is the question ?! I guess we are going to have to get in line for humanitarian help ,too... Sadly this is what is like to live in a third world country within the EU. Show some Fuckin Solidarity FFS!

florduh

Latest research showed that 2/3 of the working people in my country earn under what is required to make ends meet (600 euro) .... and retired people who worked for minimum of 40 years to get pension, take half that... How are we alive is the question ?! I guess we are going to have to get in line for humanitarian help ,too... Sadly this is what is like to live in a third world country within the EU. Show some Fuckin Solidarity FFS!

I'm really sorry dude. While we're much better off than most places, life is becoming unaffordable for normal people in the richest country on earth too. Like 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and are one mistake or bit of bad luck away from falling into the void. 30 years ago, 60% had a pension plan. Now...10%. And again, hard to save anything if you're living paycheck to paycheck.

Fuck the corporate elite who run this planet.

Abysmal Vapor

Thanks for your compassion @florduh ! Yeah ,there are many sides of the coin,but IMO it is better to work for more money and shit being expensive,cause you can still buy cheap from the Rest of the World,while when you are earning just a few bucks ,your purchase capabilies are much lower.Imagine having to pay half your month salary for a vaporizer ,lol... Anyway shit sux almost everywhere now i get it,but it is sad because our population has only 2 milion in working age from 7, we got 3,5 milion old people who bled half of it through communism and half after for 40 years and are getting 150 euro per month, which baterly covers their pills and food. (I made miscalculation when i said pensions are half the minimum for survive, it is actually a quater of it ).
They raised minimum pension by 10 Euro this year, from 150 to 160, ----- link and people celebrated... 40% of old people take minimum pension.
"Fun" fact is they are giving now refugees from Ukraine 20 euro per day from our taxes (the bare minimum for survival in small towns), i have nothing against it ,but it is a hypocrisy having in mind most old people are given quater that and expect to survive. We are in the EU so we have a united market,so prices are even a tad higher for food than those in Germany for example(Minimum wage is 5 times higher).It is not like we are living in some 3rd world country where everything costs cents and people make due with 2$ a month...
For instance we also have a Nuclear Powerplant which is enough to cover 5 times the needs of our population ,but since it is a united marked , we are competing with whole EU for that energy ,so prices are on par with whats in most of EU ... In other words being in the EU makes everything very expensive,but solidarity is just not there.Anti-EU and Anti-Nato movements are starting to grow strong here.... This is as goods as gifting us to Putin..
Anyway sorry for diving into the subject, life is tough everywhere,but this is genocide.... Big fuck you to politicians and people sitting comfortable on their sofas while the rest of the world burns in flames and dies from hunger.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

""Fuck the planet I'm on, I wish I was never born
But I was torn to be warned so now I mourn
My thoughts are paralyzed, I see terror signs
I recognize my mind, metamorphosize
I hate this planet and the people that live on it""

Fuck the bad days swarming over my head . Friends betray ,loved ones neglect , hunger is comming, but i am going to pull through one more time like a true OG combustionfucker,waving high my middle finger flag .

Abysmal Vapor

If it doesn work,you can get yourself fucked with the double strength suppository. pfahawah
On a side note, the shitshow in my life continues, fuck trust ,fuck lies ,fuck money .Fuck being single and also fuck relationships ,lol... I dont wanna be neither again,haha.. Time to discover new fuckin horizons...

Top Bottom