Fuck you !!!

kapows

I guess New Zealand or...South African accent?:hmm:
200w.webp

Enjoy :)

florduh

I know we're not supposed to get political, but FUCK YOU! to Donald Trump's lying illegitimate Supreme Court Justices.

Thomas & Alito can each go fuck themselves separately.

Honestly, fuck that entire institution with a rusty spoon.

“With every drop of my blood I defy their law, and I despise them. I am appealing to you, to the common people; I care nothing about the Supreme Court, corporation lawyers every one of them. The Supreme Court is not the court of last resort; the people are.”

-Eugene Debs, May Day 1919

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, fuck'em.

A few years ago, I wouldn't have seen a "stacking the court" option as a viable option...but now I'm ready for it. It seems like the only option without tearing everything apart.

Fuck you, nine supreme court justices, current court! Your outdated opinions should soon be properly diluted!

Last edited:

chary-ka

Fuck the guy that emailed me yesterday morning and said he was coming in to pick up surplus from the office. Made me go into the office instead of working from home. Then says he will be there between 1300-1500. Then emails me at 1545 saying he would do it tomorrow morning. I put on pants for you surplus guy.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hot,harsh,bad taste , fuck vapes that make vapor that feels like combustion,lol... Giving people wrong ideas of what vaporization is all about.
Also fuck people that try to resemble combustion experience with vapes :D...
I feel much better now,lol...

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Fuck you FedEx. Finally figured out it was my office chair causing massive migraines for 5 days in a row. Ordered a new chair that was supposed to arrive today. Check out the travel history it's currently in PA, I'm in Colorado. It was shipped from California.

Monday, 8/15/2022
12:00 AM
Picked up
BLOOMINGTON, CA
10:00 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
BLOOMINGTON, CA
10:13 PM
Shipment arriving On-Time
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Sunday, 8/14/2022
10:11 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Tuesday, 8/16/2022
10:02 AM
Departed FedEx location
BLOOMINGTON, CA
11:03 PM
In transit
GALLUP, NM
Wednesday, 8/17/2022
12:04 PM
In transit
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Thursday, 8/18/2022
1:05 AM
In transit
CLOVERDALE, IN
1:06 PM
In transit
MAXATAWNY TWP, PA

We have a fuel shortage let's ship it across the fucking country before we deliver it, genuis.

Top Bottom