Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

Funny how a post sometimes disappears. Post count slippin' back one. Always wonder what in my past is getting scrubbed? (so many possibilities)

Oh well - the spell's back on ... double! :evil: Mhoua ha ha

This time I'll try to spare the servers.

And a little PETEBOX to kick off the weekend...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread needs some buttsex.
surprise-buttsex.jpg

:peace:

dorkus_molorkus

oh you cant talk dreamerr, you were all for it!

Stu she was PMing me telling me what to type.
Fuck man, you know me Stu.

I would never do such a thing. Its a fucking aussie stitch up I swear.

If telleys head left you feeling a little, ahem, loose.
Dont forget ye olde leg o lamb rectal resleeve tips a few pages back. :tup:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Apparently we have a problem with spammers, eh?

I occasionally pop in over at ICMAG, and look at their funny photo threads... and geez, argumentative, whiny people! I think some of them are OFF their Meds! ;)

Glad we can be back here. Oh, hey, mvapes... have you tried RSO? I'm sure it will CURE you, instantly! :)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Okay, I did a preliminary search, and the only other mention of "Spideymon" on our boards was by "Progress" back in 2012. Once. In the Cloud thread. Mentioned that he was abused "in chat" by said spideymon.
Progress has several hundred postings, so I'm not thinking that he is a drive-by spammer...

Odd. Wonder what the hidden agenda is?

I mean, seriously... RSO? Who here hates RSO? I don't use it, as I've tried it and it kinda misses the mark for me, but I understand that it works really well for the ones that are helped by it. My hubby is trying it.

I'm experimenting with just eating raw cannibis. Got some trim last week - Caveat Emptor.... paid bud price for it, dammit... and I'm stirring it into my food.

Okay, gotta go. :wave:

satyrday

So much for friendly neighborhood SpideyMon, huh?

OK, spell's broken - too exhausting being so evil. Being the lord of lies I knew you would fall for the 1000 year thing. Getting all worried out there. I heard your knees knocking (or was that just the ladies trying to hold them together).

Btw, Subbing and website maintenance must not go hand in hand ;) (just kidding SpideyMon!)

Top Bottom