Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't know? What does it do to their self-esteem? I don't want to find out lol.
I have meet some Men and Women who wield a lot of power and money and hold the destiny of many people in there hands each day , Who at home give all power to their often but not always leather clad spouses or SO's . No one would really say they had a self - esteem "problem" . When on there own at work they appear to be total Narcissistic A- Holes .

Tweek

I have meet some Men and Women who wield a lot of power and money and hold the destiny of many people in there hands each day , Who at home give all power to their often but not always leather clad spouses or SO's . No one would really say they had a self - esteem "problem" . When on there own at work they appear to be total Narcissistic A- Holes .

Then there are those who rule with an iron beard.

Tweek

I was thinking the same thing.

Being a Narcissistic A-Hole points to deep-seated insecurities.

american_psycho-131.jpg

american_psycho_16855.jpg

lwien

I'll probably ruffle a few feathers here, but if you need to dress up in leather and have your nipples tweaked with pliers to have an orgasm, there may be something a little deeper going on.

"Ruffling feathers" is my middle name. ;)

Some people like to "dress up in leather and have their nipples tweaked with pliers" but they have absolutely no interest in "something a little deeper going on". :brow:

Top Bottom