Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

What is this I see?
48e2c_Philosophy_of_Science_WoodyWoodpeckerDestinationMoon_zps373d5d1e.jpg

Congratulations Vicki!
http://fuckcombustion.com/members/?type=points
:cheers:

4013_heading_zps9b5a413c.jpg

475420731_1548686_zps4cd3dd9c.gif

11832492-woman-on-top_zps4be239ee.jpg

:rockon:

Last edited:

lwien

I would never want to be with a man like that!!

That being said, there is nothing wrong with a man helping out around the house. :nod:

Ya know what's kinda interesting about that. Many of the guys that are really into stuff like that are successful alpha males who have a lot of responsibility in directing others in the day to day business world, that they find respite in being able to totally give up that power to someone else in the bedroom.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ya know what's kinda interesting about that. Many of the guys that are really into stuff like that are successful alpha males who take on so much in the day to day business world, that they find respite in being able to totally give up that power to someone else in the bedroom.

There's a difference between giving up power in the bedroom (which can be fun) and being whipped.

lwien

The whole S&M thing is all about power dynamics, that is, who has it and who has given it up, and it can be equally enjoyable by both the giver and the receiver. The odd thing is, when ya think about it, is who is the giver and who is the receiver if both partners really enjoy the roles they're playing.

There really is a fine line between pleasure and pain. Funny how the physical reactions to either can be very similar, eh?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
The whole S&M thing is all about power dynamics, that is, who has it and who has given it up, and it can be equally enjoyable by both the giver and the receiver. The odd thing is, when ya think about it, is who is the giver and who is the receiver if both partners really enjoy the roles they're playing.

There really is a fine line between pleasure and pain. Funny how the physical reactions to either can be very similar, eh?

But that is a whole different thing. Nothing like a man being pussy whipped by a woman outside of the bedroom, which is a real turn off to me. ;)

lwien

But that is a whole different thing. Nothing like a man being pussy whipped by a woman outside of the bedroom, which is a real turn off to me. ;)

For me, it's as much of a turnoff to see a man pussy whipped outside of the bedroom as it is to see a woman being dick whipped by a man outside of the bedroom (and I don't mean "dick-whipped" in the literal sense...lol).

For me, I see these kinds of power dynamics as a very personal thing and shouldn't be on display for anyone else to see, unless of course, public exposure is part of the game ;).

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Vicki its still a (if I may say ) Game or life style of mutual respect . Most of the time when out in "polite society" the sub may be a little more attentive to the Dom without drawing undue attention to themselves . ( I've seen couples married for decades that still act like newlyweds living this lifestyle more often then not)

And Really if your in a monogamous relationship with a woman is it a bad thing to be Pussywhipped ?

As Long as I wear the leather pants and she the leather Skirt when out and about its all good .

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
No doubt I'm not scrubbin' any Floors or wearing a pink dress . But .....................................................!

And I have never found the roles set in concrete if its a real relationship . But if a guy or Gal is paying for a dom or just Hookin' up that all changes .

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
If the woman doing the pussy whipping enjoys pussy whipping and the man being pussy whipped enjoys being pussy whipped, why is that a bad thing.................for them?

It may not be a relationship that you would desire to be in, but that surely doesn't make it a "bad" thing in the general sense, eh?

IMO, that couple would have some serious self esteem issues. :shrug:

I also don't think that kind of relationship is the norm.

lwien

IMO, that couple would have some serious self esteem issues. :shrug:

Ya know, in regards to self-esteem issues, those can and do arise, I'd say, in the majority of "normal" relationships. They just manifest themselves a bit differently.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
If the woman doing the pussy whipping enjoys pussy whipping and the man being pussy whipped enjoys being pussy whipped, why is that a bad thing.................for them?

It may not be a relationship that you would desire to be in, but that surely doesn't make it a "bad" thing in the general sense, eh?
I'm with you on this. As long as both sides agree to it and works for them I don't see the issue. People thrive in different environments.

The more people I meet over time the more I am convinced there isn't a norm, but just works or doesn't work for each individual or couple.

Edit: I will add that my wife is more like you @Vicki and would kick my ass the curb if I ever were to be whipped. She and I both like equality, but thats just what works for us. :)

lwien

To be politically correct, we no longer use "normal." We now use "typical."

So see? There really is no "normal." ;)

Kind of agree, but ya know, I think that if you really dig down deep into the majority of relationships, I have to wonder that what we define as "typical", is anything but that. Kind of reminds me of the family dynamics posed by Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best or Ozzie and Harriet.

Top Bottom