Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
When I first moved into my house I told my wife that we should put a "No prosthelytizing" sign up at the front door. She agreed. But when it came time for her to make the sign, she had no idea how to spell "prosthelytizing" so she had a sign made up that read "No Religious Visitors".

I chuckled when I first saw it, but didn't want to bust her balls, so I said it was perfect and it's been at the front door ever since. I still get a good laugh when my mother and her husband come through the front door to visit. :rofl:

Tweek

One time, a group of religious types came knocking at my friends door. While his father politely listened to them, I hopped on the intercom after hearing the woman's name...

"Maaaary...this is God. Leave Frank alooooone."

She was not amused.

satyrday

Karma2_zps088f823a.jpg

Who escapes the eye of Chronos?

eye-o-sauron-03_400_zpsa99c60d3.jpg

Father Time wounds all heels.

Pietro_Bonato_-_Saturno_450_zps2e9b91d3.jpg

One ring to rule them all.

saturn_eclipse_650_zps8595f09d.jpg

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I went to a P-Funk concert when I was 13 ,the only skinny little long hair blond white guy pressed against the stage . One of the best shows I've ever seen or at least remember .

now I know what I'm listening to today.:rockon:

Kid Funkadelic forever !

Tweek

Yeah but their not oranginas , well there is a redhead:love: I knew well in highschool just a few houses away.

Like the man said "REDHAIR AND BLACK LEATHER MY FAVORITE COLOUR SCHEME"

I've never met a friendly redhead...but sexy as fuck every time...except for the one guy in high school, whose red headed sister looked like Ron Howard.

Top Bottom