Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

poop-throwing-chimp.jpg

(for mvapes)

Tweek

I've never been "normal" and I am ok with it. Call me what you want...I call myself hot lightning mofo.

Mvapes you son of a bitch. Get your ass back in here and let me have a look at those squeaky clean nostrils. I am proud of you...

tumblr_mjxjqze6Sw1qakgigo1_500.png

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I'm glad to hear you're keeping your nose clean mvapes.

Dreamerr said:
If you remember there was a misunderstanding with richy and dorkus. R wasn't around long enough, is my guess to know dorkus' humor and richy got offended. It was spoken out with this whole family involved and resolved, I think.

Thanks for the concern Dreamerr but I was only very mildly offended at most, I knew he was joking around. The stuff I put afterwards was more me trying to keep up with Dorkus's humour than anything else. None of it was ever intended to be malicious in anyway so I guess it seems that my humour is as easily misinterpreted as the old Molorkus's.

We both made sure we knew it was all fun and games in a few PMs between each other and then bonded over our love of BBQs and fellow hatred of the Americans. If there is something that the English and Australians can agree on it's the value of meat cooked in the open air over hot coals.

Only joking btw we love you Yanks. That's not one of those no no words I'm going to get in trouble for is it?

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Richy, I was just trying to make a point is all. I knew you were joking the first time you wrote it but it didn't come off that way at all but I knew most would understand my point or not:lol:.

Now put me back in my happy place cause a quad ass on ascent gibberish thread got off to a bad start on this forum and actually pissed me off. Even paka said that is hard to do. I may be moody but pissing me off is a whole new level. I am of course done with it cause I said my peace in a nice way and kept within the rules as always. If I would write another post I would be cursing his quad ass out.

Dreamerr

Yep, and he can't move so I can really beat him silly. I pull his breathing tube and feed him stuff to constipate him really bad.
Mom why don't some pics not show up for me I had to right click and do view and took me to another page on da net somewhere cause I don't pay attention.

But now it just has no image that I had to right click to go see.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I just wanted to make sure you knew that Anglo-Australian relations were as strong as ever and imo it's a sign of love that we can say these things and not have to worry about offending eachother.

btw Dorkus...shut your cake hole you stinky bogan.

Dreamerr

Dreamrr... admit it...

What you really wanted to do..

bitch-slap-cat.jpg

Edit: sorry, that last image was a little big. :uhoh:

Ok cause it happens every now and again. I even tried to reload it here to see...hmmm I am gonna quote it and let me know if you see the broken img box.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Tweek

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Nope... :hmm: I see the pic and the whole quote. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the site I got it from? The other night I posted a pic and the next day it said the link was broken and I had to replace it. :shrug:

Anybody else having a problem seeing it?

Top Bottom