• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

iammyself

White 99 half oz pickup at Grow Healthy North Miami today. I never got the pickup text, and had to call to find out the system failed to send it. But once I got there the pickup was super quick, and the staff was very friendly, as

There was a patient waiting ahead of me, but the receptionist told me to go ahead of him since I just had to pickup and pay. He was a walk-in and wasn’t sure what he wanted. I felt kind of bad but he seemed cool with it, and I got checked out in under a minute.

A4ABB6C5-E313-4D3D-A8B5-7D6BDF05C3A8.jpeg

No massive nugs like Grow Healthy sometimes puts in their Littles, but not much leaves or poor trim either.

1E7540F2-487E-485F-856C-620F5E903074.jpeg

The lab report has it at 29.6% cannabinoids and 1.1% terpenes. Tastes great with my new Terp Torch.

Attachments

• AAAY876-122120-WT99-02102021-COA.pdf
    671.2 KB · Views: 2

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
2/18/2021 only - Trulieve - 25% OFF - 3PM to 8PM ONLY - Not stackable, excludes Ground Truflower, Cultivar collection, TruFlower and Tru-Spectrum carts. AND 35% off cartridges, not stackable, offer INCLUDES TruPODS, Sunshine Cannabis, o-pen carts, EXCLUDES Blue River Rosen carts, TurSpectrum carts.

Anyone ever pay full price? I never buy unless there is a discount of at least 25% and most of the time I get 30% off and purchase enough to get free delivery.

His_Highness

You can't make this Trulieve shit up.....

Took advantage of a discount earlier in the week for an order that was due to be delivered today. Did the online chat with Tru this morning and asked if they could let me know within a couple of hours when the delivery would occur today. Wasn't really surprised when I was told the delivery was re-scheduled for 2/23 without previously informing me. Hell, it happens just about every time. Either the product isn't available on the day of delivery or the delivery itself isn't going to occur on the specified day. This is why I buy in bulk when the stars align because I already have what I need...... and now I can take advantage of Tru's fuck-up by cancelling the rescheduled order and ordering a couple carts at the 50% discount I hadn't taken advantage of. Who knows...maybe the order with the 50% discount will actually arrive on time but this time even if they fuck up the delivery I'll hang in there for a 50% discount on products I'm not in need of.

I'm not a big cart user but we do keep a couple around the house so..... good for us. The discount went from 35% to 50%. Some of those carts come up as $24!! The 50% discount is already applied to the price in this case so at least in this order I don't have to have a separate calculation WRITTEN DOWN, already figuring out the discount price because they always fuck that up and it's never in my favor so they have to call it in when I show them the math. They always agree with my calcs after calling it in.

When Trulieve gives me lemons I try make lemonade.....keeps me from ending up on the evening news :doh:

His_Highness

Grow Healthy: 25% off valid on all flower products 9:00 pm on 2/21/2021- 9:00 pm on 2/23/2021. Offer valid while supplies last on GrowHealthy flower, Littles™, Master Grower Series™, and Last Resort™. Quantities may be limited. 25% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Trulieve: Mini Monday - No purchase limits....good luck finding something in stock.

iammyself

Don’t forget Surterra. Or maybe do. I’ve not tried their flower, no idea how good it is.

Flower Sale​

You heard us right. Take 50% off the flower products listed below.
Use promo code FLOWER50 at checkout.
Limit eight (8) discounted products per customer.​

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I checked that a few minutes ago and it's only 50% off certain strains, not all strains...of course the ones I want aren't on the discount.

Jah75

Don’t forget Surterra. Or maybe do. I’ve not tried their flower, no idea how good it is.

Flower Sale​

You heard us right. Take 50% off the flower products listed below.
Use promo code FLOWER50 at checkout.
Limit eight (8) discounted products per customer.​
I have tried their flower once (during a previous sale) I tried Cakes and Jacky Girl - The Jacky Girl was Meh and the Cakes was slightly worse lol

His_Highness

Haven't tried Surterra. Doesn't sound as good as One-Plant, Grow Healthy and Trulieve when it gets it right. Love the fact that things are picking up in Florida because it allows me to use a first time customer discount to try someplace and something new at a low entry point without wanting to kick myself. VidaCann is a good example...decent website, delivery, glass containers but the herb itself was just 'ok'.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Surterra is good...I mostly get concentrate from them. You guys are going to kill me, I just placed an order with Liberty since concentrate is 40% off right now...$36/g. (Especially since I said I would never go there again, lol).

Jah75

Haven't tried Surterra. Doesn't sound as good as One-Plant, Grow Healthy and Trulieve when it gets it right. Love the fact that things are picking up in Florida because it allows me to use a first time customer discount to try someplace and something new at a low entry point without wanting to kick myself. VidaCann is a good example...decent website, delivery, glass containers but the herb itself was just 'ok'.
I have been hearing great things about their Gelato 33 and Mac1 batches that are out now (and they are doing $33 tier 3 gelato's atm)
been considering trying them out (A Gainesville location opened up a couple months ago - but I still havnt tried it)

Jah75

Surterra is good...I mostly get concentrate from them. You guys are going to kill me, I just placed an order with Liberty since concentrate is 40% off right now...$36/g. (Especially since I said I would never go there again, lol).
Have you tried the LHS shatter? I did not have a good experience with it. I got the Blue Cheese and it was closer to distillate in taste and consistency. Decent effect - but terrible experience - Good LucK! (maybe my experience was due to it being their first drop for shatter)

edit - sorry for double posting - didnt realize until too late!)

Jah75

I ordered the shatter, mostly to mix with wax liquidizer to put into a sub-ohm tank. But I'll break a little piece off and try it and let you know.
that might not be a bad use for it - you definitely wont need much liquidizer ( maybe none at all)

His_Highness

It would be sad if it weren't so funny.......

You can't make this Trulieve shit up.....

Took advantage of a discount earlier in the week for an order that was due to be delivered today. Did the online chat with Tru this morning and asked if they could let me know within a couple of hours when the delivery would occur today. Wasn't really surprised when I was told the delivery was re-scheduled for 2/23 without previously informing me. Hell, it happens just about every time. Either the product isn't available on the day of delivery or the delivery itself isn't going to occur on the specified day. This is why I buy in bulk when the stars align because I already have what I need...... and now I can take advantage of Tru's fuck-up by cancelling the rescheduled order and ordering a couple carts at the 50% discount I hadn't taken advantage of. Who knows...maybe the order with the 50% discount will actually arrive on time but this time even if they fuck up the delivery I'll hang in there for a 50% discount on products I'm not in need of.

I'm not a big cart user but we do keep a couple around the house so..... good for us. The discount went from 35% to 50%. Some of those carts come up as $24!! The 50% discount is already applied to the price in this case so at least in this order I don't have to have a separate calculation WRITTEN DOWN, already figuring out the discount price because they always fuck that up and it's never in my favor so they have to call it in when I show them the math. They always agree with my calcs after calling it in.

When Trulieve gives me lemons I try make lemonade.....keeps me from ending up on the evening news :doh:

This morning I get a call from Trulieve to tell me they combined the cancelled order with the new order and both would be delivered tomorrow. I told the agent that I didn't want the cancelled order and that I just wanted the order that wasn't cancelled and then she offered me the 50% discount on the cancelled order too. I told her again I didn't want anything from the already cancelled order. She then goes through the order that would be delivered tomorrow and again, it included both the cancelled order and the new order. I told her again that I only wanted the non-cancelled order and she says "Sorry, you're right, you did tell me that". I then ask her to verify what's in the order and when it will be delivered.

She responds that the delivery will be tomorrow and the products are actually correct! YAY! That's when she told me the order total and it was half what it should be. I explained to her that the 50% discount was already included in the purchase price and she was giving me 50% off the already 50% off price. She then starts giggling and says "They normally don't include the discount until delivery but I see it now". I ask her one more time to verify the delivery date, what's included and the price and its perfect.

An hour later I get an email from Trulieve saying the order was packed and ready for delivery on .... 3/4/2021. I've been dealing with Trulieve long enough to know that I got a 99% chance that the delivery will happen tomorrow instead of on 3/4 but I couldn't resist using the website chat feature to ask which delivery date is correct. Got an agent on the chat in only a minute, gave her the order number, explained the confusion and it took her 30 minutes to eventually tell me "THEY'RE not answering so she left THEM a message to call me again to confirm the dates.

It would not surprise me if the delivery tomorrow includes both orders and I get 50% off the already 50% discounted price for everyting and if it does.....I'm just going to accept it. Stay tuned.....

Jah75

This morning I get a call from Trulieve to tell me they combined the cancelled order with the new order and both would be delivered tomorrow. I told the agent that I didn't want the cancelled order and that I just wanted the order that wasn't cancelled and then she offered me the 50% discount on the cancelled order too. I told her again I didn't want anything from the already cancelled order. She then goes through the order that would be delivered tomorrow and again, it included both the cancelled order and the new order. I told her again that I only wanted the non-cancelled order and she says "Sorry, you're right, you did tell me that". I then ask her to verify what's in the order and when it will be delivered.

She responds that the delivery will be tomorrow and the products are actually correct! YAY! That's when she told me the order total and it was half what it should be. I explained to her that the 50% discount was already included in the purchase price and she was giving me 50% off the already 50% off price. She then starts giggling and says "They normally don't include the discount until delivery but I see it now". I ask her one more time to verify the delivery date, what's included and the price and its perfect.

An hour later I get an email from Trulieve saying the order was packed and ready for delivery on .... 3/4/2021. I've been dealing with Trulieve long enough to know that I got a 99% chance that the delivery will happen tomorrow instead of on 3/4 but I couldn't resist using the website chat feature to ask which delivery date is correct. Got an agent on the chat in only a minute, gave her the order number, explained the confusion and it took her 30 minutes to eventually tell me "THEY'RE not answering so she left THEM a message to call me again to confirm the dates.

It would not surprise me if the delivery tomorrow includes both orders and I get 50% off the already 50% discounted price for everyting and if it does.....I'm just going to accept it. Stay tuned.....
you have to give them credit...at least they DONT try!

consistency!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I actually had a really good experience yesterday at TL. I went to the newer one here that is less than a mile from the old one, lol. Waaaaaay more registers and a much bigger space. I was 15 points short of 500, so he mentioned that and said lets ring up your minis at your Vet's 20% discount and then the rest of my order (which was significant) will be at 30% off. I took pics of everything last night but ran out of time to post...I will post them later tonight.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
This is the haul from yesterday. I don't know why I there are three different banana strains...the two from Liberty were because they had the highest percentage. The Banana Hammock bud is by far the largest I've seen from any dispensary in an eighth.

Everything
UVN20tR.jpg

Kush Mints--Trulieve--26%
YOWKFIY.jpg

FIEhF6I.jpg

Grape Cake--TL--19.4%
afxtiSe.jpg

H1RvlQG.jpg

Rebel Sour 2.0--TL--23.7%
eej9D33.jpg

0DJHlCI.jpg

Papaya Cake--TL--18.6%
wAvV7hC.jpg

6M6M6jG.jpg

Mandarin Dreams Minis (not so mini to me, lol)--TL--16.3%
UE2q9Hr.jpg

Banana Cream Cake--Liberty Health Sciences--24.9%
OOvMrJn.jpg

vmztqTf.jpg

Banana OG--LHS--29%
BDVwUuK.jpg

U3r1VP6.jpg

Banana Hammock R1 (the entire bud was the 1/8)--TL--16.7%
t5osu44.jpg

rvAJyma.jpg

His_Highness

The order came in this morning and the transaction was good with some very minor issues.....we never got contacted yesterday to confirm which of the two delivery dates were correct (as expected) and never got a text saying they were on their way this morning. Since we didn't get the 'on our way' text last delivery we figured we might not get it this time.

The product from the cancelled order wasn't included (YAY!), the 50% off was honored without prompting and they waved the $15 delivery fee because of the 'delivery mess'. So I got three carts for $78.

Every delivery is a mystery box but....the last delivery I was compensated for the overall mess and this time I was compensated for the mess by them waving the delivery fee. Up till now every other issue was met with sorry better luck next time. I guess I can't complain anymore about Tru not doing something to make things right when warranted.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the delivery folk are very nice, were masked and followed all the social distancing requirements. We always add a tip for the convenience and safety these folks provide.

Top Bottom