• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Tranquility

About 50% of the time those Trulieve discounts try to allude me. I've had a problem getting that credit when the discount isn't applied correctly or at all. On my last delivery they called to talk about the delivery and part of the order being out of stock. To quote "We're all out of anything in the $33 range. Sometimes the inventory doesn't update fast enough." I picked something more expensive and then they quoted me the new total. I had to step them through the right math (Overcharged me by about $30 on the flower). Then I asked what the real final total was with the discounts and they only included the discount for the new order and when I asked them to include the "credit" from the previous order discount they forgot to give me........I was told it wasn't stack-able. Took me awhile to get them to see the light that I was due the credit from the last missed discount AND the current order discount. When I finally got them to agree to give me the held back credit as well they got the math wrong on that one too.
When CA went legal, my first three visits to a certain dispensary all had taxes that needed to be recalculated. Obvious errors for the most part (like paying tax on a tax), but some were harder and required specific knowledge of the law to see. I assume they would have caught their errors when they did their taxes, but, it took confidence and request to see the manager like the bestest Karen to straighten things out. I can't imagine the hoops you would have to jump through if there was not a physical presence when the complaint was made.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I hope I didn't make delivery sound like a hassle because it's not. The delivery was spectacular. There were two folks from Trulieve. If I remember correctly both wore masks and gloves and when they came into my home they remained 6 feet away. The interaction was pleasant. It was the business support for getting the order total dollars correct along with the the inventory control and discounts that was frustrating.

iammyself

I was doing curbside pickup at Curaleaf back in March and April. So much nicer than Trulieve order pickup. But their supply has really dried up, not much if anything I like. I also tried curbside at LHS once. It was also fast and convenient. But nobody has the selection and supply the Trulieve does.

FLelder ent

Went to Rise (Hallandale) for curbside pickup, couldn't have been any easier, took maybe 5 minutes, tops. Plenty of parking. They honored the First Time patient 25% discount, no problem! Picked up some Velvet Glove 24.8 THC and Phone Home 26.3 THC. Not the best looking , I've only tried the Velvet Glove so far, vapes ok, pleasant effects. :peace:

iammyself

Went to Rise (Hallandale) for curbside pickup, couldn't have been any easier, took maybe 5 minutes, tops. Plenty of parking. They honored the First Time patient 25% discount, no problem! Picked up some Velvet Glove 24.8 THC and Phone Home 26.3 THC. Not the best looking , I've only tried the Velvet Glove so far, vapes ok, pleasant effects. :peace:
That exact Rise is the next dispensary on my list to get the first time patient discount when I need to place a big order. I’ve already used the discounts from Trulieve, Curaleaf, LHS, Knox/Fluent, Surterra, and Growhealthy.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
We don't have a Rise here :(. The selection today was bleak at all 4 shops around here. Only went to Trulieve. They messed up after I got there and a few people went ahead of me that shouldn't have...they threw in 10% off because of that on top of my 20% vet...and I had enough points to get another 10% off but they wouldn't add that. No matter, it will be there next time for another 30% off purchase :spliff: Anyways, picked up flower GSC(H)(17%), Stardawg(H)(17.8%), White Buffalo(S)(18.4%), and Blue Dream(H)(22.5%). What I got inside should have been sold to me as mini's since all of them are small nugs. And , this batch of Stardawg was less %THC than the last I got by 5% :cuss: They had zero indica flower...none of the shops around here had indica flower! I did get some of their Blue River hybrid and indica rosin.

iammyself

I did Rise pickup today at the Hallandale location. Super easy. An employee came to my car right after I got there, took my ID and money, and someone else returned with my order within 5 min. So much better than Trulieve. And I’m really enjoying the SoFlo Kerosine and the Queen Heron I’ve tried so far. I got so much done around the house after the SoFlo, and am chilling on the couch now with the Queen.

Edit: only thing I don’t like is Rise can’t be a one-stop-shop. They don’t have any concentrates for the EZ Sai. I got some of their “terp sap” oil to fill a cart, I guess I can try a dab in the Sai to see how it compares to the Trulieve crumble and shatter I’ve had so far. Anyone tried the Rise terp sap?

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
That's my issue, Trulieve is the only one of the 4 in my area that is a one stop shop every time. I really wish the others would do more...heck, we don't even have a RISE or a GrowHealthy here, 1st time hearing of those! Trulieve was shiwng on their tv advert that they had kief, I asked, it soldout in just a few hours lol...still haven't been able to get it from MUV or Trulieve. I am enjoying the Blue River rosin; the Northern Hash plant is awesome.

iammyself

Any opinions on ground truflower? I hate bypassing the grinder, but $25 for a 1/4 is hard to pass up. I’ve had a few before. The grind from 1/4 to 1/4 has been very inconsistent. Some were super-fine powder, others were normal.

Edit: I took the gamble with today’s “sayonara og” blend of pineapple upside down cake and lemon tree. They claim it’s 29% thc, so I only put 2 scoops from my new Delta3D scoop in my Fury Edge to taste test. Tastes pretty good, and it feels like the 29% is accurate right now. There are some stems in there, and the grind isn’t consistent throughout, but $25 for 1/4 of 29% makes is bearable. 06D7C213-48E6-43CD-9D93-8587767BB2B7.jpeg

Last edited:

FLelder ent

Any opinions on ground truflower? I hate bypassing the grinder, but $25 for a 1/4 is hard to pass up. I’ve had a few before. The grind from 1/4 to 1/4 has been very inconsistent. Some were super-fine powder, others were normal.

I purchased 4 different varieties of the ground truflower , I found all to be dry and tasteless, haven't bought ground flower again.

Tuck

I loved buying quarters at 1990's prices. Sure its schwaggy but its 7 grams for less than 3.5 grams of popcorn. One problem with buying Ground Flower is it will eat your Rec. The first time I got a chance to try some I couldn't resist buying up 4 cups. A bunch of people have told me I shouldn't buy that stuff though. I'm torn on it.

I tend to make salads with my bud anyways. I'll grind up a nug - throw some in the vape for a session. Whatever is left over goes into the grind jar. Once the grind jar gets some quantity, I'll dip into it and throw some on top of the bowl. And when I buy those ground flower cups, I just dump them right into the salad and give it a good shake. I always thought the more the merrier.

His_Highness

I live on the border between Jax and St. Johns. I've only been using Trulieve St. Augustine for my purchases. Today I decided to start trying each new place that delivers to my area that has a decent discount. I'm starting with Vidacann since they have a $55 OFF $100 AND FREE DELIVERY. Ordered 2 cups Pakistani Chitral Kush and 2 cups Glueball. Final total $101.

After Vidacann I'll give Grow Healthy a try for 25% off first time customer purchases.

Anyone have a suggestion which dispensary to try after Grow Healthy?

What a great time to be a cannabis user!

iammyself

Vidacann is next on my discount list. Then Muv. I’ve been using this website to keep track of dispensary discounts. I’ll go down the list to the next one, and see if they delivery or are reasonable driving distance away. There’s surprisingly few options in Miami for such a big city. Must be hard to compete with Trulieve around here.

iammyself

I did my Vidacann pickup in Deerfield today. Pretty mediocre results. Pictures left to right are; Kush Cake (tier 3), Glue Ball (popcorn), and Ghost Toast (tier 2). I’ve only tasted the kush cake, and it was pretty flavorless. All three have little aroma. At least it was $55 off $100 for first time patients. Definitely not worth it otherwise.

87919169-90B3-4BCB-ADEF-1BDB145255AB.jpeg

All three side by side

4133E37A-C453-4FDD-909D-05362599420A.jpeg

Kush Cake closeup

86C3DC7B-B34E-41E3-8D18-9D3B0F32542D.jpeg

Glue Ball Popcorn closeup

E6F5B7DF-3939-4518-A66F-6C3C5161BC17.jpeg

Ghost Toast closeup

CC5968CB-3862-484C-93D7-1DC5F1B1154E.jpeg85C19C74-58EE-4A5D-AA0C-735CA5C0DA10.jpegAFCE0A19-1A01-41D3-BA96-24A1696E7ACB.jpeg

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Sheesh, I got Trulieve Blue Dream that was supposed to be T1, when I got home it was tiny popcorn nugs...it's RARE that get them decent size like you show above.

iammyself

Sheesh, I got Trulieve Blue Dream that was supposed to be T1, when I got home it was tiny popcorn nugs...it's RARE that get them decent size like you show above.
The size, especially the Ghost Toast, is nice. And the trim isn’t bad. I saw a lot of pretty bad looking nugs from vidacann on Reddit. I have some bovida 62% packs coming from Amazon today. Maybe the experience will improve when they aren’t so dry.

His_Highness

I haven't tried my Vidacann stuff yet.....and now after catching up on this thread.... my need to rush has diminished. Guess I'll finish up my Trulieve flower first.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
At least y'all have more than 4 choices. Of the 4, Trulieve is by far the best here, a distant 2nd place to Liberty, then Surterra and MUV. Surterra limits to just two flower 1/8's at a time...to be fair, MUV just opened here a little bit ago, maybe they need some time to get the goods here...it just isn't that great here.

iammyself

At least y'all have more than 4 choices. Of the 4, Trulieve is by far the best here, a distant 2nd place to Liberty, then Surterra and MUV. Surterra limits to just two flower 1/8's at a time...to be fair, MUV just opened here a little bit ago, maybe they need some time to get the goods here...it just isn't that great here.
Same here in my experience since starting vaping in May. Trulieve has the best quality. Grow Healthy was decent. Liberty Healthy Science, Rise, and Vidacann are meh. I haven’t tried Curaleaf since starting vaping, but have been pleased by my limited experience with their flower in the past. And little, usually nothing, beats Trulieve in options. Too bad, I really hate their website and dispensary experience. I guess the old adage is usually true; you get what you pay for.

I’ve since tried all three strains, and enjoyed each one slightly more with the increase in price. The Tier 3 Kush Cake had the least flavor and affect. The Tier 2 popcorn Glue Ball was a bit better. The Tier 2 Ghost Toast tastes the best, and is the most effective. Big surprise, the more THC, the more I’ve enjoyed it.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Big surprise, the more THC, the more I’ve enjoyed it.
I lol'd at that! Completely agree about their website and dispensary experience. Where I am, the office is tiny, they only allow two people back there yet let as many people as they want in the small arse waiting room. I usually go inside to give them my ID then go back to my car and wait for the text to come in, and even then still have to wait for a few in the waiting area.

Top Bottom