NFC For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Tranquility

About 50% of the time those Trulieve discounts try to allude me. I've had a problem getting that credit when the discount isn't applied correctly or at all. On my last delivery they called to talk about the delivery and part of the order being out of stock. To quote "We're all out of anything in the $33 range. Sometimes the inventory doesn't update fast enough." I picked something more expensive and then they quoted me the new total. I had to step them through the right math (Overcharged me by about $30 on the flower). Then I asked what the real final total was with the discounts and they only included the discount for the new order and when I asked them to include the "credit" from the previous order discount they forgot to give me........I was told it wasn't stack-able. Took me awhile to get them to see the light that I was due the credit from the last missed discount AND the current order discount. When I finally got them to agree to give me the held back credit as well they got the math wrong on that one too.
When CA went legal, my first three visits to a certain dispensary all had taxes that needed to be recalculated. Obvious errors for the most part (like paying tax on a tax), but some were harder and required specific knowledge of the law to see. I assume they would have caught their errors when they did their taxes, but, it took confidence and request to see the manager like the bestest Karen to straighten things out. I can't imagine the hoops you would have to jump through if there was not a physical presence when the complaint was made.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I hope I didn't make delivery sound like a hassle because it's not. The delivery was spectacular. There were two folks from Trulieve. If I remember correctly both wore masks and gloves and when they came into my home they remained 6 feet away. The interaction was pleasant. It was the business support for getting the order total dollars correct along with the the inventory control and discounts that was frustrating.

iammyself

I was doing curbside pickup at Curaleaf back in March and April. So much nicer than Trulieve order pickup. But their supply has really dried up, not much if anything I like. I also tried curbside at LHS once. It was also fast and convenient. But nobody has the selection and supply the Trulieve does.

FLelder ent

Went to Rise (Hallandale) for curbside pickup, couldn't have been any easier, took maybe 5 minutes, tops. Plenty of parking. They honored the First Time patient 25% discount, no problem! Picked up some Velvet Glove 24.8 THC and Phone Home 26.3 THC. Not the best looking , I've only tried the Velvet Glove so far, vapes ok, pleasant effects. :peace:

iammyself

Went to Rise (Hallandale) for curbside pickup, couldn't have been any easier, took maybe 5 minutes, tops. Plenty of parking. They honored the First Time patient 25% discount, no problem! Picked up some Velvet Glove 24.8 THC and Phone Home 26.3 THC. Not the best looking , I've only tried the Velvet Glove so far, vapes ok, pleasant effects. :peace:
That exact Rise is the next dispensary on my list to get the first time patient discount when I need to place a big order. I’ve already used the discounts from Trulieve, Curaleaf, LHS, Knox/Fluent, Surterra, and Growhealthy.

CrazyDiamond

Butter Rum
We don't have a Rise here :(. The selection today was bleak at all 4 shops around here. Only went to Trulieve. They messed up after I got there and a few people went ahead of me that shouldn't have...they threw in 10% off because of that on top of my 20% vet...and I had enough points to get another 10% off but they wouldn't add that. No matter, it will be there next time for another 30% off purchase :spliff: Anyways, picked up flower GSC(H)(17%), Stardawg(H)(17.8%), White Buffalo(S)(18.4%), and Blue Dream(H)(22.5%). What I got inside should have been sold to me as mini's since all of them are small nugs. And , this batch of Stardawg was less %THC than the last I got by 5% :cuss: They had zero indica flower...none of the shops around here had indica flower! I did get some of their Blue River hybrid and indica rosin.

iammyself

I did Rise pickup today at the Hallandale location. Super easy. An employee came to my car right after I got there, took my ID and money, and someone else returned with my order within 5 min. So much better than Trulieve. And I’m really enjoying the SoFlo Kerosine and the Queen Heron I’ve tried so far. I got so much done around the house after the SoFlo, and am chilling on the couch now with the Queen.

Edit: only thing I don’t like is Rise can’t be a one-stop-shop. They don’t have any concentrates for the EZ Sai. I got some of their “terp sap” oil to fill a cart, I guess I can try a dab in the Sai to see how it compares to the Trulieve crumble and shatter I’ve had so far. Anyone tried the Rise terp sap?

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Butter Rum
That's my issue, Trulieve is the only one of the 4 in my area that is a one stop shop every time. I really wish the others would do more...heck, we don't even have a RISE or a GrowHealthy here, 1st time hearing of those! Trulieve was shiwng on their tv advert that they had kief, I asked, it soldout in just a few hours lol...still haven't been able to get it from MUV or Trulieve. I am enjoying the Blue River rosin; the Northern Hash plant is awesome.

Top Bottom