For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Tuck

I woke up still medicated. Do you guys warm yours up before dispensing from the syringe or does it come out okay?

Tuck,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I woke up still medicated. Do you guys warm yours up before dispensing from the syringe or does it come out okay?

No need to warm up RSO like distillate. RSO comes out of the syringe easily, sometimes too easily.

Vicki,
Reactions: Whisper

Whisper

Thanks, It's derived from Sky. Good to know. I wonder if the budtender knew? Maybe it was a bad day.:huh: I may have confused him by talking about using my debit card.

Whisper,

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I just picked up Trulieve's 5G's Purple F2, Mandarin Dream, Stardawg, and Paradise Waits for the second time...I really like these. Picked up the Crescendo Wax and the Stardawg shatter as well. Maybe I'll take pics, but right now, time to medicate.

Too everyone here, I am jealous, lol. I live with mom to help her out in the largest retirement community on the planet so I think you can figure out where I am. I could drive to Ocala or Orlando, but that's inconvenient and of course time consuming. Seems you all have waaaaay more options than me. All I have is Trulieve, Surterra, and Liberty...a MUV just opened but their stock is nil at the moment. After going to all three, Trulieve by far and away is the best of them here. Having siad that, the selection still isn't as good as what you all have. Zero rosin anywhere here which really bums me out...makes me occasionally still use my press. Having said all that, I am truly grateful that I can medicate LEGALLY finally in this weird state that I grew up in (SoFlo), moved to SoCal for 22 years, then back to Central Flo. I do miss the Cali!...but I don't miss the cost of living out there, lol.

Last edited:

FLelder ent

Some general comments after having my medical card for a month: It's good to be legal and have access to a full menu of products, BUT, the flower is dry, expensive, and not very good. I've been to Trulieve and Liberty Health, tried about 10 different strains so far. I expected better quality flower at these prices. Vertical integration and the politicians are the problems.....I'm gonna call my "guy", never appreciated him more! :peace:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I just picked up Trulieve's 5G's Purple F2, Mandarin Dream, Stardawg, and Paradise Waits for the second time...I really like these. Picked up the Crescendo Wax and the Stardawg shatter as well. Maybe I'll take pics, but right now, time to medicate.

Too everyone here, I am jealous, lol. I live with mom to help her out in the largest retirement community on the planet so I think you can figure out where I am. I could drive to Ocala or Orlando, but that's inconvenient and of course time consuming. Seems you all have waaaaay more options than me. All I have is Trulieve, Surterra, and Liberty...a MUV just opened but their stock is nil at the moment. After going to all three, Trulieve by far and away is the best of them here. Having siad that, the selection still isn't as good as what you all have. Zero rosin anywhere here which really bums me out...makes me occasionally still use my press. Having said all that, I am truly grateful that I can medicate LEGALLY finally in this weird state that I grew up in (SoFlo), moved to SoCal for 22 years, then back to Central Flo. I do miss the Cali!...but I don't miss the cost of living out there, lol.

Let’s go to The Villages. :)

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I picked up some Green Crack wax, and Mandarin Dream & Paradise Waits minis. I put a lil wax in with some MD into my Mighty (dosing capsule), holy awesomeness! My knee actually almost feels good enough to walk on. It isn’t, but in my mind...

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I picked up some Green Crack wax, and Mandarin Dream & Paradise Waits minis. I put a lil wax in with some MD into my Mighty (dosing capsule), holy awesomeness! My knee actually almost feels good enough to walk on. It isn’t, but in my mind...

Do you have a favorite dispensar? I like MUV & Trulieve.

Vicki,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Do you have a favorite dispensar? I like MUV & Trulieve.
I’m very fortunate in Boynton Beach. I have 3 great dispensaries I like. Trulieve is my favorite, especially with their minis. One Plant is great for those rare times I want to splurge on some mac 1. As far as Surterra I’ve only tried their flower once. It’s cheap, and it should be cheap. I do however like their vapes quite a lot.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I’m very fortunate in Boynton Beach. I have 3 great dispensaries I like. Trulieve is my favorite, especially with their minis. One Plant is great for those rare times I want to splurge on some mac 1. As far as Surterra I’ve only tried their flower once. It’s cheap, and it should be cheap. I do however like their vapes quite a lot.

One Plant isn’t near me, haven’t tried them yet.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
One Plant isn’t near me, haven’t tried them yet.
The only strain that I’ve tried that really went above and beyond is the MAC 1. Even with that it feels pretty similar to TL’s Paradise Waits. OP is $68.00 per eighth. TL minis are $27.00.

One strain I really want to try is chocolope from med men. I just don’t feel like going to WPB for it.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
$68 an eighth is just too much.

Agreed. I just went and bought bulk on their latest high end release, I-75, to get the pricing down. We'll see if it's worth it this time. That MAC 1 was the shit. My tolerance is crazy shit now...it's very hard for me to get silly anymore. That MAC 1 got me closer than anything this year!

I feel very lucky that my little community has these three dispensaries - Trulieve, MUV, and One Plant. Between those three, the selection and quality is far and wide.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Have you all tried any of the Bellamy Bros flower? I paid more than than normal upper priced 1/8's for it, but it was really good. Reggae Cowboy, I really liked it. I'm noticing there is a fairly direct correlation of higher THC, higher price. I've experimented with getting the $30 ones and noticed they were always in mid teens THC% range (at least from Liberty and Surterra). I know I still need to take pics...works has been wearing me out is my excuse, lol.
Either @Vicki has tiny hands or those are decent sized nugs, or both? :leaf:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Have you all tried any of the Bellamy Bros flower? I paid more than than normal upper priced 1/8's for it, but it was really good. Reggae Cowboy, I really liked it. I'm noticing there is a fairly direct correlation of higher THC, higher price. I've experimented with getting the $30 ones and noticed they were always in mid teens THC% range (at least from Liberty and Surterra). I know I still need to take pics...works has been wearing me out is my excuse, lol.
Either @Vicki has tiny hands or those are decent sized nugs, or both? :leaf:

I did try the Reggae Cowboy, and it was pretty good. I recently got some high THC strains, Modified Grapes from MUV, 28% THC, and some Citrus Farmer from Curaleaf that‘s 26% THC. The Grape Diamonds I got from Curaleaf is 19%, and the Purple Sunset is 20%.

Tuck

I've tried Bellamy Bros Reggae Cowboy and Big Love. They were both awesome. High THC and nice big buds.

On a different note, I got a text today from VidaCann saying they are carrying RSO. No idea how it is.

Also, I finally got some Live Rosin from MUV - Rainbow Trainwreck & Pootie Tang x I95. Both are really good and tasty too. Although I'm undecided if it is worth $20 more than the Rosin at Tru.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I've tried Bellamy Bros Reggae Cowboy and Big Love. They were both awesome. High THC and nice big buds.

On a different note, I got a text today from VidaCann saying they are carrying RSO. No idea how it is.

Also, I finally got some Live Rosin from MUV - Rainbow Trainwreck & Pootie Tang x I95. Both are really good and tasty too. Although I'm undecided if it is worth $20 more than the Rosin at Tru.

I don’t know anyone who has tried VidaCann’s RSO yet, but know it’s $50 a gram.

Vicki,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
you guys lemme know how you like those strains you got, especially the MUV buds, @Vicki !

I had the Old Hippie Stash from Trulieve and like it. Smelled great and had a nice cure to it.

stickstones,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
you guys lemme know how you like those strains you got, especially the MUV buds, @Vicki !

I had the Old Hippie Stash from Trulieve and like it. Smelled great and had a nice cure to it.

OMG, the Modified Grapes is excellent, and it’s Tier 3!! I had heard some bad things about MUV flower, so I stayed away from it. Then, I decided to say screw it, and use my 25% off from my MUV discount card, and picked up 4 of them. So glad I did! Great taste and effects! I’m definitely getting them again.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Can't wait till we get some of your guys stuff here. Right now, I start with flower, Stardawg (hybrid), then 5G's (hybrid), the Paradise Waits (hybrid)...vape a few of each. Then I use some Stardawg shatter and some Crescendo wax (indica). Right before sleep, Crescendo Wax and Mandarin Dreams (indica) flower. That's the best we have here. And forgot to say in my previous, @Vicki hit it on the money...The Villages even though I'm not retired. Got to admit, I've seen some funny and crazy stuff these retiree's do; makes me say to myself, I hope I don't do that when I get there...but then again, it may be they just don't care and are letting their spirits do what they want...I DO hope for that, lol.

Oh ya, the loofah thing is true.

CrazyDiamond,
Top Bottom