• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Tuck

That's the Rebel Sour 2.0 at 29.061. The Sour OG Chem is 24.598 and the Papaya Cake is 22.339.

The Rebel Sour has a very pungent smell. So much so that my wife came in from the other room and lit a candle. I tried it first and I feel very good, lifted, and happy. I'm not quite sure how to describe the taste on this. kinda close to a gorilla glue but different?

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Best I seen here is 21-22% (the Paradise Waits I just got is 23%, everything else in this last pickup is 18 and below)...it WILL get better darn it! Trulieve here doesn't show %THC which ticks me off, since the other places do list it on the website, but their quality and selection can't even touch Trulieve here.

CrazyDiamond,
Reactions: Vicki

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I do want that to. I used take my flower and keep it in a kief box...I did enjoy topping flower with kief. I wonder what it's like straight vaping it?
Edit: Where's @Vicki?

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Anyone try that Surterra Kief that came out this week? They were out when I tried to get some.

Inquiring minds want to know! ^^^^^

Next Question: I'm in Jacksonville and it's getting to be time to re-up. I usually buy enough to last 2 to 3 months at a time and the only place I've purchased from is Tru-Lieve. If you were me where would you go to take advantage of things like, first time customer deal, bulk purchase, you-gotta-try-this, etc.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
@His_Highness have you gone to the site iheartjane? I know for me where I live, it shows MUV and Liberty Health. In my non big city locale we only have one of each of Trulieve, Surterra, Liberty Health, and a MUV just opened a few weeks ago. I was told by a rep at Liberty that iheartjane has a more up to date stock of the store than the actual Liberty or MUV site themselves.

His_Highness

@His_Highness have you gone to the site iheartjane? I know for me where I live, it shows MUV and Liberty Health. In my non big city locale we only have one of each of Trulieve, Surterra, Liberty Health, and a MUV just opened a few weeks ago. I was told by a rep at Liberty that iheartjane has a more up to date stock of the store than the actual Liberty or MUV site themselves.
Will do! Thanks for the tip!

His_Highness,

FLelder ent

Just got back from my local Trulieve, what a hassle to deal with. I placed my pickup order online Friday @ 2:00 PM, didn’t hear from them at all on Friday, received a text the next day indicating the order was ready. The place was packed when I got there, this location (Dania Beach) has very limited parking. It was Flower Friday so I picked up some Papaya Cake and some Pineapple Upside Down Cake. When it came time to pay they didn’t offer me my $75 discount, as this was my 2nd visit I inquired about it and was told “the girl didn’t enter it correctly in the computer”, they gave me the credit, great. Then I pay with cash and was told that they do not have any change. Huh? They said they would credit my account. Huh? I was due only $3 so I wasn’t too worried about it, but they only deal with cash? He said “you have no idea what is going on behind the door behind him.” Whatever that means. I received the $75 discount and the flower is very good, much better than White Buffalo flower and 4 different strains of ground flower I got from them previously. Ultimately happy, just wish they were easier to deal with.

There is a Liberty Health not too far away, tried them previously. I bought 9 different eighths, very easy to deal with, unfortunately all were dry, lower THC, didn’t produce much vapor, very unmemorable. They also have a limited menu.

Rise and Fluent would be the next closest to me, any suggestions / recommendations? :peace::leaf:;pd;:mflb:

Tuck

I've always used cash. That's weird they didn't have change. I haven't tried Rise. Fluent had okay flower the time I tried but they aren't close. They use weird names rather than the proper strain name - which I find kinda frustrating. I tried their Blue Dream and GDP (Odra and Polaris?). I had the same experience you did with Liberty Health - dry, low thc, low vapor flower.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Ive never been to a dispensary that accepts anything besides cash, most of them in my state even have ATMs on site. Not having change is pretty damn suspicious though.... lol how could a cash business not have three dollars in change :hmm:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
About my experience with Liberty...I have learned that they are very hit and miss...I wait until I see them having many different varieties of flower before I order. My last order, got 3 hybrids, all over 20% with the highest one over 25%. Two days after I ordered, they showed only two flower choices! Trulieve almost always has the best flower where I am, but Liberty can get there sometimes.

His_Highness

About 50% of the time those Trulieve discounts try to allude me. I've had a problem getting that credit when the discount isn't applied correctly or at all. On my last delivery they called to talk about the delivery and part of the order being out of stock. To quote "We're all out of anything in the $33 range. Sometimes the inventory doesn't update fast enough." I picked something more expensive and then they quoted me the new total. I had to step them through the right math (Overcharged me by about $30 on the flower). Then I asked what the real final total was with the discounts and they only included the discount for the new order and when I asked them to include the "credit" from the previous order discount they forgot to give me........I was told it wasn't stack-able. Took me awhile to get them to see the light that I was due the credit from the last missed discount AND the current order discount. When I finally got them to agree to give me the held back credit as well they got the math wrong on that one too.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Something isn't right there...they stacked for me, my vets discount every time plus more for the points I had accumulated. I remember it being over $100 saved. Man your Trulieve sounds like it's run by complete amateurs.

His_Highness

Something isn't right there...they stacked for me, my vets discount every time plus more for the points I had accumulated. I remember it being over $100 saved. Man your Trulieve sounds like it's run by complete amateurs.

Yeah...there's always a small "thing" that's off. I also get the feeling that I'm bothering them when I try to straighten out what that small thing is/was that they caused. For example...my last order was substantial and for whatever reason wasn't applied to my account so I didn't get credit for the order. When they arrived I asked for a copy of the order for that delivery because the order wasn't showing under my account and that became a thing too. They had to email me a copy of the order from their delivery info after they left so I'd have a record of the purchase. Should be fun trying to get them to honor the discount for that last order.

Whisper

I've used delivery, it's very easy where I live. Trulieve delivers from the store 50 miles away, so it's a real pleasure. I've always had the same delivery person, he is very kind and I like him. I have not encountered a problem with them, with the exception of being out of stock. But, so is the grocery store, empty shelves.

Top Bottom