For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Me too....but...I bought 4 eighths, 1 was light by .2 and 1 was light by 1.2 grams....that is too much...

Went to Muv last month and received an empty eighth jar, it wasn't stolen by an employee, as it was totally clean inside..unused...

:rant:
Holy shit man, that is ROUGH. I am sorry to hear that.
What a pain. I don't weigh, but sometimes they look short. Maybe I should start again...

I do crack every container open before I leave the parking lot.

How messed up for the people who don't have a scale and don't know any better.
I'm sure there's so much that slips through the cracks.

Where's the old 5gram containers we used to get back in the day by accident.

Hopefully they make it right, maybe a freebie, and hopefully the bud is at least dank.

Take a few grams from it before you return it :)

it was totally clean inside..unused...
"Hey all, new store policy. Shake the container, just to make sure at least SOMETHING is in there."

AJS

Calm Consistency
Went to sunburn today to try their new Motorbreath #15, as I've been seeing that strain at a lot of dispensaries.
$27 after discount.

Figure if it's "new", it should be a fresh batch.

29% thc, 3.28% terp, with Beta-Myrcene and Limonene leading, followed closely by E-caryophyllene and some Ocimene.

Smells very gassy, very strong. Cracking the container could stink up a house.
Taste comes through great, persistent through the sesh, and vapes all around very well.

Very pleased with this one, and what I hope for from Sunburn.

At the last minute, I decided to add one of their $45 concentrates, and one that I've seen since the start of Sunburn but never tried, Sour Gak.
I guess I clicked Fresh Press instead of badder, and was told the badder is out of stock anyway.

Still decided to go for it, despite having reservations around Fresh Press from past experiences at sunburn.

Cracking the container, absolutely no smell. Nothing good, nothing bad, just nothing.
Definitely needs to warm up a bit to get some smell out of it.

Hopefully I can squeeze some taste from it, as the terps are great on it.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Motorbreath #15, as I've been seeing that strain at a lot of dispensaries.
$27 after discount.
-
29% thc, 3.28% terp, with Beta-Myrcene and Limonene leading, followed closely by E-caryophyllene and some Ocimene.
-
Very pleased with this one, and what I hope for from Sunburn.
Double downing on this, as it has been really good. Flavor comes through very clearly, vapes great, and is strong.
Flavor even lasted through an entire Crafty sesh.

If you don't mind paying over $20/eighth, I think the $27 is worth it and should reach a level the $20s maybe can't quite.

I'm fine paying more, but I'm not fine paying more with diminishing returns. This seems to ride the line well.

Hopefully future batches are just as good as this is one to come back to.

Top Bottom