For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Went to Trulieve to pick up some quick flower.
About a week ago I got Roll One Ice Cream Cake. Classic Roll One look and feel. Gassy smell, didn't come through on taste perfectly, but still decent. 7/10.

Went back yesterday, with no Roll One on the menu. He said there were a few in the back, and while he has no reviews on "Pastelito" because it was so new, it was "flying off the shelves".

I know word travels fast on forums/groups, so figured there was a reason for it.
(The man was amazing. I asked him for low cost, high terps. He found me 3 strains that were under $30, some "secretly" discounted, and all over 3% terps.).

I ended up going with that Pastelito. Sativa, 25% THC, 3% terps.

Absolutely loving this. It has that orange creamsoda type smell, like the Loma from RiSE, or a few other strains I've had now, one or two from Sunbun. Seems this flavor profile is working it's way up to being a bit more popular (I'm probably reaching with that statement).

This flavor profile, no matter who I get it from or what strain, the flavor holds so well. It's not that thick terpy texture you get with gassy strains, but more so similar to something like a jack herer lime flavor, where it is very clean, and persistent through the sesh.

Roll One really breaks the game in Florida.
Buds are soft, sticky, almost always over 2-2.5% terps, and a permanent non-discounted $20.

Roll One encompasses a lot of what I hoped legalization would do to weed. Not from a connoisseur perspective or anything progressive like that, just from an average consumer perspective. That's exactly what their brand motto is too.

"You’re here because you want some weed, and we’re here because we have it for you. It’s that simple. Roll One offers a wide variety of good quality classics without any of the pretentious cannabis hype, because we know that consuming shouldn’t be a complicated affair. It’s good quality at everyday value. All the weed you need."

I get it, it's branding, but can't say it's not incredibly accurate.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Sunburn had 7 individual "grammers" for $56 today...great way to test some variety.
Came with free rosin edibles too!

Listed below:

Ordered GMO #2, but got GMO Crasher. Worse numbers, worse terps. Bummer. - 27%, 2.1% with Limonene. (woulda been 3.3% with Myrcene).
Peel Out - 26%, 2.7% Limonene leading
Game Time - 27%, 2.9% Limonene leading
Strawguava - 30%, 3.05% Caryophyllene leading
Choka-Co - 21%, 2.57% Limonene leading
Blue Nerds - 24%, 2.38% Linalool leading

Will update as I go through them.

Man...was most excited for that GMO #2, it was the only one I purchased 2 of :( .. would love to try something heavy in myrcene instead of the standard limonene/caryophyllene.

Trulieve loves caryophyllene, Sunburn loves Limonene.

Top Bottom