• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pen Focus Vaporizer

fogbank

Try any shop carrying e-cigarette/e-shisha gear. The 18650 is very common in that trade.
The battery that came with my Focus Pro is a Samsung INR18650-32E. I'm pretty sure that it has a lower CDR than the Sony VTC5A batteries that I just bought for my iStick Pico. I read that the Pico requires a battery with a CDR of 25A or better. I was able to operate the Pico with the Samsung INR18650-32E, but I never tried operating the Focus Pro with the Sony VTC5A batteries. I don't know if it makes a difference, but @SirFall might want to look for the Samsung INR18650-32E specifically.

fogbank,

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
Just thought I'd pop in and give an update since I just received a new Focus Pro. My old one's screen display was starting to get really faint and I figured it was about to die. It was also pretty plugged and so the draw resistance was pretty bad too. I thought about getting a Fury 2 or a V-Tower or something else, but at the price point and the temps it can deliver, I didn't want to spend more and end up disappointed.

I got my new one for only $71.95. The reason I'm posting is because they are now using a different screen inside it. I don't know if anyone cares, but it is a change.

IZXSt4SAwjWfmCZ4eqjoHtLSYK7qIhXqnz6wxuwU36_u4mIQAKcotZCZ4bablg2SaKxNpwMx678fPPebYZY5NNqlZqri8e7glA_KdkILMqN9R-rcoBThhObOEZgygY2B1yIPRK9ojJN4kJaNzSdZhnHgSGYwlFmNyB62De5uPAlV65ZBuYaIlnr9_mxyfxAQ5aIt5zUZlR7fFJhpQxfx-s6QdWvLRI0Z6kdtiF0HB0O7-w9ecdvRwiM2xeWOfvZaG4lCb2dmz0TRxa3XruPXPyHPZ8hOK9olcPams9cctVl7hoorW8LOj-F-LTrve8yIv7AYKFs154MitttRKCOVLu697u2SN7hAfEpoB3uLR9XH8ZHqolCiomeMBvQJp-nuyHnBAa402KnywHhp0ClUD7oPtD8p0RqjMfdUGxdh3P4Y-NUCAV7l-rM8l0lu1XoWjoRLDP2X9R8Uy49dQgwg2ErcowATN4RB2-C5824byJXluimmJRxN-rsSsAma3crQWeVMzo1Lx6CbmIMvqlmVN7i9yK5P-fSurhBghOi4rboaABwt8p_yLnvilnns6Yq5AWRDq00l6Zl2Cw23T2mHD2KQKjA_AtJHPKXCGQ_EqferYyvK5WIfelvO4WR_t9kx=w983-h943-no

I just wish I could find a capsule that I think works well enough to use. I got the ones that are meant to work for it but I just can't get diddly for vape when I use them. I'm an old bong smoker so I use it with a bong and water and high temps for big clouds. I wish I could find a screen based capsule to work with it. I tried building my own and it was total failure.

I just now noticed that they also added a hole to the battery compartment like they did with the Pro S, so glad not to have a potential pipe bomb on my hands.

One other note, each battery is lasting me so much longer with this new one, I just can't believe that this vape isn't more popular.

Last edited:

pop22

I've had my Focusvape Pro for almost 2 years now and it still works like the day I bought it. The first thing I did was trash the "filter pod" and screen. I replaced them with two, .375" screens, one in the top cover below the tip, and one I place on top of the weed in the bowl. Much less draw resistance and I have to clean the screens less often. I get great rips at 380F, and 10-12 hits per bowl.

The Pro has outlasted ALL other vapes I've owned, and I've tried most of the so called best. My pro is almost 2 years old, no other vape has lasted this long. I use the LG batteries in mine, forgot the model# but its the brown one, i get a couple more sessions than with the sony. I'd like to see focus make a box type vape, similar to the Boundless!

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
Does anybody know if they discontinued making these? Puffitup isn't selling them anymore and other stores I've looked at show them as sold out. I really hope they haven't stopped making them, I'm a high temp vaper and they're the only vapes I've found that offer such high temps.

mikeb6109

Mike's Vaporizer Review
Does anybody know if they discontinued making these? Puffitup isn't selling them anymore and other stores I've looked at show them as sold out. I really hope they haven't stopped making them, I'm a high temp vaper and they're the only vapes I've found that offer such high temps.

Your good here is the link and if you use coupon MikeV you save 15%!!
https://focusvproducts.com/shop/

Questionmark

I'm new to the vape game and wanted to use it as an alternative to hash joints. I bought a focusvape pro S and added a ceramic oil/wax cup, as I read that this would be needed in order to vape hash mix.
On the picture on their website of the wax/oil cup it looks like theres a ceramic filter included, however the cups I received where empty?

I have trawled internet and YouTube for tutorials on how to actually use the focusvape for hash mix, using this ceramic cup, but with no luck

Can you explain, send pictures and/or video on how to (step by step) use it properly?
And if I'm missing some ceramic filters to get started?

Thanks in advance

Questionmark,

djurodjakovic

after a long time of happily using focus vape pro I retired that unit and took out the backup unit that I had lying in the cabinet for around 2 years. and I notice there's a problem with that one.
I cleaned it with alcohol and made 2 burn offs at the highest temp and still I get a very strange strong smell from the unit chamber :-(. I think it's gassing off something. how to be sure because I'm afraid of using that unit now? as said I have it for like 2 years so returning it is not possible and the shop that was selling it is closed for some time now.

djurodjakovic,

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
after a long time of happily using focus vape pro I retired that unit and took out the backup unit that I had lying in the cabinet for around 2 years. and I notice there's a problem with that one.
I cleaned it with alcohol and made 2 burn offs at the highest temp and still I get a very strange strong smell from the unit chamber :-(. I think it's gassing off something. how to be sure because I'm afraid of using that unit now? as said I have it for like 2 years so returning it is not possible and the shop that was selling it is closed for some time now.
I gave away my Focus Pro quite a while ago but I do remember that the first couple I got (when they were first released. Had a similar problem out of the box. The smell was so bad that I couldn't use it. It was quite a mystery but I seem to recall that it was finally determined that the smell was due to a weird packing material they were using in the Focus Pro box. It was a soft-ish foam-type material. That stuff smelled and it seemed as if the Focus was absorbing that smell; which was then "activated" when the unit was heated. I know it sounds pretty flimsy but when they switched to a hard plastic insert - which they did pretty quickly when we started complaining - the problem went away.

I realize this doesn't help you given the age of your unit, but that was my experience. Sorry to say, I would not use the unit if it has that smell.

Hope this helps.

moondog,

djurodjakovic

I know what you mean and I had that problem also on both my units but managed to solve it. it was more of a outer smell. that went away. this is something different, coming from inside when heated.
a shame really, a new unit that I can throw away now :-(.

well, my first ever new solo 2 is on the way so I'm done with focus.

djurodjakovic,

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
Sadly, my Focus is now my only vape because my other two are Grasshoppers and neither are functional and since the factory burned down that's not going to change. I really want a log vape for home and some kind of on-demand for on the go like a splinter or stempod. Sadly, no funds for even a dynavap right now so I'll have to stick to dreaming of a Fairy Vape Mother.

kbrown5523,

Sto.Oned

Hi, I need a quick tip. I couldn't find any bubbler for my boundless tera, so I bought the one of focusvape bubbler. But somebody told me it will not work. Does anyone own Tera and can confirm me that?
Without the black adapter under the bubbler do you think that I should be able to connect the Tera and breathe from the bubbler?
I have to tell them before 24 hours, hope that somebody can help me.. Thanks

Sto.Oned,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hi, I need a quick tip. I couldn't find any bubbler for my boundless tera, so I bought the one of focusvape bubbler. But somebody told me it will not work. Does anyone own Tera and can confirm me that?
Without the black adapter under the bubbler do you think that I should be able to connect the Tera and breathe from the bubbler?
I have to tell them before 24 hours, hope that somebody can help me.. Thanks
I have no idea but you may want to ask in the Tera thread as well (if you already haven’t)

Jill NYC,

pop22

Don't know if anyone even cares anymore, just thoughtI'd ad that 6 years ago I bought mine and it still works! I also have the focus vape basic and that still works also. Haven't used either much in the last year or so but every now and then i fire them up.

pop22,
Top Bottom