Fluxer Heaters, induction heaters for Dynavap

Texus

I believe the OP was looking for a charger for 18650 batteries. Battery packs are great when one the go, but since the pack needs to be charged... well you get it ...

I took a quick look at the product linked. While you can charge 18650’s in it, I could not find the max charge rate. Reviews were not great, personally I feel safer using a dedicated unit designed just for charging like:

Like I said, "If you are looking for a versatile 18650 charger"

fak

The Dude
I believe the OP was looking for a charger for 18650 batteries. Battery packs are great when one the go, but since the pack needs to be charged... well you get it ...

I took a quick look at the product linked. While you can charge 18650’s in it, I could not find the max charge rate. Reviews were not great, personally I feel safer using a dedicated unit designed just for charging like:

I was doing some late night tokin and browsin, came across that SKY RC. I definitely want this charger but it seems a bit tough to get up north, if I order from 18650 it's going to ding me hard by the time it get up here haha!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I was doing some late night tokin and browsin, came across that SKY RC. I definitely want this charger but it seems a bit tough to get up north, if I order from 18650 it's going to ding me hard by the time it get up here haha!

Yeah, it’s certainly one of the best, it’s not for everyone, unless you want total control and want to know the condition your batteries are in. Interface, is old fashioned, and there is a learning curve. No one selling it “up north”?

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: RobbIt

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@fak - the same or similar charger is an Opus BC3100. Great chargers if you need analytics. That is my go-to charger for diagnosis.

10A rated cells do work, I have protected 10A 18650 cells that I can drive all my IH's at 3600mah. 15 amps means there is a little less internal resistance for better low battery performance. Remember that protected cells will not fit in Fluxer heaters.

It looks like >15 amps holds a solid 3000mah rating for available offerings. Vapecell has a few nice choices.

fak

The Dude
Yeah, it’s certainly one of the best, it’s not for everyone, unless you want total control and want to know the condition your batteries are in. Interface, is old fashioned, and there is a learning curve. No one selling it “up north”?
Not for a fair price at least, I noticed Amazon had it for 129~ in March so I need to keep an eye out on that
@fak - the same or similar charger is an Opus BC3100. Great chargers if you need analytics. That is my go-to charger for diagnosis.

10A rated cells do work, I have protected 10A 18650 cells that I can drive all my IH's at 3600mah. 15 amps means there is a little less internal resistance for better low battery performance. Remember that protected cells will not fit in Fluxer heaters.

It looks like >15 amps holds a solid 3000mah rating for available offerings. Vapecell has a few nice choices.
On the other hand this model is fairly easily attainable at a lesser cost which is also a plus, I think I'll be grabbing one of these most likely. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Dumb question probably but has anyone used the Flite with the latest 2021M vs 2020M?

I have to do probably one full heat cycle with my Flite + 2020M before I start getting some good rips but a friend (with the only difference being the dynavap) is saying it takes him about 3 heat cycles on no PWM and 5 heat cycles on PWM before his dynavap "wakes up" and starts getting some good rips.

I'm going to check out how fine he is grinding and tight he is packing but for me I grind it down as fine as possible and pack as tight as possible on mine, just checking if anyone is using 2021M + Flite and has seen some similar results or if they found that setting it up to be a bit hotter has had any results.

Texus

Dumb question probably but has anyone used the Flite with the latest 2021M vs 2020M?

I have to do probably one full heat cycle with my Flite + 2020M before I start getting some good rips but a friend (with the only difference being the dynavap) is saying it takes him about 3 heat cycles on no PWM and 5 heat cycles on PWM before his dynavap "wakes up" and starts getting some good rips.

I'm going to check out how fine he is grinding and tight he is packing but for me I grind it down as fine as possible and pack as tight as possible on mine, just checking if anyone is using 2021M + Flite and has seen some similar results or if they found that setting it up to be a bit hotter has had any results.
I have the 2021 Omni, which has been great with the Flite. But to your question, the differneces in the 2 Ms are not that drastic. So I'd be surprised if that is the culprit here.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@dynavapmuser - Flite was tuned to maximize the second heating without combustion using its base configuration.
This has to do with the 'George'-method of getting great rips - heat to click - cool on magnet - heat to click again and rip with the airport wide open.

If the Flite is too cool at the click, there are remedies.

PS @dynavapmuser - I am a fan of fine ground - try pushing buds through wire-mesh kitchen strainers. Makes for wonderful -=fat=- draws with maximum extraction. Be sure to flip the CCD if you go packing...

Last edited:

akit4so

Tobacco Vapourist
Hello. Does anyone reached out to Mr.c?
I’m waiting his reply mail.

Hi all,

Happy Monday
:wave:

This isn't much of an update, but I wanted to check in with the thread and let folks know I'm still here and keeping an eye on things.

Fluxer is currently taking a siesta from new sales* while I wait for the PACT rules to become finalized, something expected by the end of the month. "Dry herb thermal extraction device accessories" like my heaters seem pretty far down the food chain from this law's stated e-nicotine-related targets, but I want to be sure before I stick my neck out, as it's my neck. There will be more info coming from USPS in a few weeks, and for now I'm gonna wait and see what they have to say. I'm hopeful, and since Dynavap also seems positive that they have a way forward with their own IH devices, I anticipate finding a way forward as well. Thank you for your interest and support while we wait a bit for these things to play out.

I'm sorry I have to turn folks down (for now), as I know some of you are very eager to order heaters. I hope to be back with more heaters as soon as it is clear that I can continue.

That's the latest update from Fluxer.

Cheers,
:leaf:

*I'm still doing repairs, and have a few on the bench that will go out later today. If your Fluxer heater needs to be fixed, please drop me a line at fluxerheaters@gmail.com . Thanks!
Excuse me. I sent you email about my FD.
sorry if you are massively busy at this point.
I’m waiting for your reply.

thanks!

akit4so,

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello. Does anyone reached out to Mr.c?
I’m waiting his reply mail.

Excuse me. I sent you email about my FD.
sorry if you are massively busy at this point.
I’m waiting for your reply.

thanks!

Hi, if you sent me an email, I'll reply to you as soon as I can.
You can also send me a PM here on the site for personal communications.
I'd rather not use this thread for this sort of thing. Thanks!

emily

Anyone else around here taking the refund from the Orion, and waiting till some more Flites come up for sale?

emily,

Haemaerae

Oh no. My trusted Flix started to make awfully similar noise, what the first DOA device what was replaced promptly by Jeff..

Not heating and making that scary noise : not good:/

@mr_cfromcali where I should contact you , and want to see a video for troubleshooting?

Haemaerae,
  • Wow

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@Haemaerae - I'm sorry your Flix has stopped working. I'd rather support these heaters individually, so let's take this to PM or email (fluxerheaters@gmail.com) and we'll figure out the next steps to get your Flix fixed. Thank you!

For everyone - Fluxer is still on hiatus for new sales as I need to focus on some other projects for a bit. I'll update this thread when that status changes. Thank you for all of your support!

RobbIt

I received a used Flite yesterday. All I can say is it's worth the price of admission. Huge, huge clouds without coughing. It is a game changer.
I love my Fluxer Flite v2 and FlipV2. One for home (AC) and one for unplugged use (three 18350s). Thank you Jeff! 🙏🏻💪🏻

I also love my VHB Carbon v2 by Steve in
FL. Very nicely done 2600 MAH Li-on with a battery meter ! 🙏🏻💪🏻

I just received an Ispire Wand (apparently owned by Aspire). It is very well built and runs on two 18650s for 3000 mah X 2!! Now I have to watch some videos to figure out how to vape flower with my Dynavap and the Wand LOL! 🤓🏆

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I love my Fluxer Flite v2 and FlipV2. One for home (AC) and one for unplugged use (three 18350s). Thank you Jeff! 🙏🏻💪🏻

I also love my VHB Carbon v2 by Steve in
FL. Very nicely done 2600 MAH Li-on with a battery meter ! 🙏🏻💪🏻

I just received an Ispire Wand (apparently owned by Aspire). It is very well built and runs on two 18650s for 3000 mah X 2!! Now I have to watch some videos to figure out how to vape flower with my Dynavap and the Wand LOL! 🤓🏆
I have an Alpine 2020 and Portside Mini as well. It's funny, the Alpine ran a bit wimpy, and the psm is a bit on the aggressive side. With the mod doohickey I can zero in the right hit with every bowl. Additionally, with the push button activation I can raise and lower the tip to direct the heat to where I want it to go. Seriously a game changer.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
@mr_cfromcali Out of curiosity I'm wondering if you considered incorporating your modulated pulse technology into a battery operated vaporizer? If controlling the pulse frequency turns out to be more effective than cranking up the heat it can be the next advancement of vaporizers.

Edit: It may even be as simple as coming up with a mouthpiece that inserts into the Flite ala Airizer/tinymight/et al. Would work best with button activation. It can be an induction heater and a vaporizer.

Last edited:
acstorfer,
Top Bottom