FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

FlowermateTechnology

Company Rep
Hello,

I'm a customer service representative for Flowermate and we've just created an account so we can post and share our updates with the community. We've also just launched our new site: https://flowermate.com/ Check it out and let us know what you think. Many man hours have been put into this new site and are proud to be able to share our new creation.
Also, we're currently in production for our newest unit, the V5 Nano. Evolving from the Flowermate V5 Pro Mini, the V5 Nano is the latest in portable aromatherapy technology. Featuring a removable 18650 battery, the Nano puts the user in direct control of the longevity of the device. Check out our latest blog for more info: https://flowermate.com/blog/welcome-to-the-new-flowermateusa/

BigJr48

Hello,

I'm a customer service representative for Flowermate and we've just created an account so we can post and share our updates with the community. We've also just launched our new site: https://flowermate.com/ Check it out and let us know what you think. Many man hours have been put into this new site and are proud to be able to share our new creation.
Also, we're currently in production for our newest unit, the V5 Nano. Evolving from the Flowermate V5 Pro Mini, the V5 Nano is the latest in portable aromatherapy technology. Featuring a removable 18650 battery, the Nano puts the user in direct control of the longevity of the device. Check out our latest blog for more info: https://flowermate.com/blog/welcome-to-the-new-flowermateusa/

Welcome aboard to the forum Flowermate, looking forward to hearing about the new technology on the V5.0s Nano!!!

FlowermateTechnology

Company Rep
@FlowermateTechnology

Welcome to FC, great that you have joined. There is also a V5 Nano thread in the unreleased section of this forum.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/flowermate-v5nano-by-smiss.26082/

When can we expect delivery of the V5 Nano? And when will it be availlable from European distributors?

Really liked the V5 Mini and am looking forward to the Nano. :)

Hey AtomicPB,

Thanks for your inquiry. I'll go ahead and check out the V5 Nano thread. In regards to release dates we still do not have a concrete shipping date therefore, we do not want to quote any dates before they can be confirmed. We're all anxiously awaiting for more information regarding the release of the Nano and will post more information as soon as we can.

FlowermateTechnology

Company Rep
Hello everyone,

I have some updated information to share regarding the V5 Nano. We are still aiming to release the V5 Nano towards the end of March to the beginning of April. We have also made a slight change to the unit. The original prototype featured a magnetic mouthpiece however, after revising and testing we felt a change was needed. The current design for the V5 Nano features a mouthpiece which must be screwed on which provides a tighter and secure seal. Pricing for the device is set to be $169.99.

BigJr48

Hello everyone,

I have some updated information to share regarding the V5 Nano. We are still aiming to release the V5 Nano towards the end of March to the beginning of April. We have also made a slight change to the unit. The original prototype featured a magnetic mouthpiece however, after revising and testing we felt a change was needed. The current design for the V5 Nano features a mouthpiece which must be screwed on which provides a tighter and secure seal. Pricing for the device is set to be $169.99.

That's great to hear the anticipation has been killing me, looking forward to enjoying the new V5 Nano, thanks Flowermate Tech

FlowermateTechnology

Company Rep
Hey everyone! I have some exciting news regarding the Flowermate V5 Nano. We will be releasing a limited amount of V5 Nano for pre-sale in honor of the 4/20 weekend. Please take note that there is only a select amount for the pre-sale so units will go fast. Set price for the V5 Nano is $169.99. We're very excited to be able to have a pre-release for our newest model, the V5 Nano, and are eager to see what the community thinks about the units overall performance.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Just got the following in an email from Planet of the Vapes (POTV):

FlowerMate’s new V5 Nano is here, and it’s a thing of beauty! This all-black, brand new addition to the Flowermate V5 series heats up fast, pumps out excellent vapour, and is easy to use.

Since the V5 Nano was late for 4/20, we’re offering newsletter subscribers $10 off this already wallet-friendly vaporizer with the voucher code V5NANO10. Like the Tera Discount, this code is only valid until Friday, April 27th.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
2341_2.jpg
2341_0.jpg

Found a picture of the heater minus the toilet paper and capton tape. I wonder WTF is that blue thing :D..,lol..

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Can't see your pictures man... Lol idk if it's my phone or what. I think it might be your formatting...
I posted links directly from a vaporizer retail site. Just google replacement flowermate herb chambers.. Also they appear for me,formating is plain jpg.

noob100

F up both of them now they don't work bday is around the corner azier looks bomb lol

noob100,

SquanchKava

So I love my Dynavaps but didn't like my XMax Pro2. But I still needed an electric dry herb vape for travel and sharing with the girlfriend. I was hoping to find something with long battery life, smooth vapor, and discrete looks. I kept watching reviews and the Flowermate seemed to get past use respect if not currently still used by the reviewers. They kept mentioning flavor and taste and I didn't notice them coughing after showing a session with the Flowermate. Now I didn't care if I get huge clouds or not, the goal was smooth puffs that are not harsh on the throat with discrete looks if possible. Well I had no idea that it would be this smooth. I used the dry herb chamber and pulled the cotton out of the concentrate chamber to use that with dry herb as well. I found the concentrate to get a bit harsh. But with the dry herb chambers even at 446 degrees it was smooth and easy on the throat during the whole session. And for three more sessions. I felt well medicated too on a small amount of herb. It might not be the hippest vape out there but man it sure sold me on smoothness, ease of use, and discrete looks. I am curious now to what other portables are as smooth as the Flowermate V5 Pro.

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
It's still my favorite conduction vape. The FM5-Nano is good too but the vapor path is shorter so the vapor is warmer and taste less defined.

But all FM5 are rock solid and last a long while. I also like how stealthy they are when not in use: they look like a USB power bank or an external hard drive. Managed to get mine through many concerts and festivals security checks without any second glance.

SquanchKava

Thinking of buying the LoadX grinder to fill the dry herb chambers up faster. Anyone have any other tips or tricks to filling them fast without the LoadX.

SquanchKava,

Robert-in-YEG

Can anyone confirm which Flowermate units use 18650 batteries? The website isn't clear.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

Robert-in-YEG

Of all the vapes on the market, there doesn't seem to be much here about the Flowermate line.

My reason for purchasing a Flowermate, was simply to own of pioneers of dry herb vaping. Flowermate is big in Europe, there are generally positive reviews, and with Black Friday the price was right.

The Flowermate Pro arrived today, it has been charged up, and I've had my first vape. I am impressed!!!

This is a hard hitting vape that can produce solid psychoactive effects. This hits harder than the Starry v3 (original), it hits harder than the Solo II, and it is a solid unit. I'm not using the dry herb capsule, rather packing directly in the oven. This unit heats up very quickly (30 seconds), and is ready to produce vapor in a few more seconds. The Flowermate produces heavy hits, but it has a big oven, and I can pack in a lot of herb.

Full review to follow.

Robert-in-YEG

images (2).jpeg

Top Bottom