• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

AtomicPB

The "normal" v5.0 Mini is supposed to have better battery capacity. That was at least discussed in this thread. I was kinda asking the same question at some point. :)

AtomicPB,
Reactions: KeroZen

TallCan

There seems to be a lack of these kinds of comparisons online. I love my plain mini but ever now and then VAS has me wondering about the minix.

TallCan,
Reactions: AtomicPB

hillbill

I have been looking at the minix for a while. Can you tell the difference in the V.05 and the V.0X. Is the a real difference between the two units.
MiniX does have a smaller battery which I thought would be a problem but it warms up faster and LEDs are visible outdoors. The Pro series and the 5.0s are damn ne'er invisible outdoors. The bigger 5.0X warms up very fast and battery life is better than many "elite" vapes. The X series both have six temp settings that seem quite consistent. I find those 6 settings very helpful.

AtomicPB

@TallCan Thanks for the picture it shows your modifications quite nice. Also the drilled mouthpiece with the new screen.

Maybe I get a spare mouth piece and try those mods myself. Maybe even another Flowermate. On the other hand the HealthyRips Fury caught my VASs attention. ;)

TallCan

@TallCan Thanks for the picture it shows your modifications quite nice. Also the drilled mouthpiece with the new screen.

Maybe I get a spare mouth piece and try those mods myself. Maybe even another Flowermate. On the other hand the HealthyRips Fury caught my VASs attention. ;)
The mods completely changes the draw resistance, a whole new experience. The filter is the icing on the cake, amooths the vapor like a mf. With the filter the thiner the better unless I'm going to be using the bubbler more then I'll make it a lil thicker. Oh the cover on the HealthyRips is the first of its kind. Im definitely gonna watch that thread.

VapinCat

KCCat
Hello, newbie here and newbie to vaping and already I have a question.

I received my Flowermate V5.0 on August 21st, charged it like they recommended and have used it almost daily since then.

Last night I could not get it to power on so figured it must need charging. After charging it this morning, I still cannot get it to power on.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

VapinCat,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hello, newbie here and newbie to vaping and already I have a question.

I received my Flowermate V5.0 on August 21st, charged it like they recommended and have used it almost daily since then.

Last night I could not get it to power on so figured it must need charging. After charging it this morning, I still cannot get it to power on.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be?
Welcome @VapinCat !
A few questions for troubleshooting:
When you charged it, could you see the battery indicator go to full? If no, try a different outlet. If still no, it may be the charger. One annoying thing about the FM is having a proprietary charger. You may need to reach out to Company you bought it from to get another one.
If yes, Try holding down the power button for a good 8-10 seconds. Does the display show up? If no, you may need to get an RMA for it.

VapinCat

KCCat
@Jill NYC

Thank you for your reply. I do not seem to have a battery indicator, but I do have an LED Charging Indicator. The light is red while charging and turns green when charged.

After the light turned green this morning, I thought it was fully charged, but after reading your comment just now, I plugged it back in and saw that the light was red again. After about 30 seconds the light went back to green, so I plugged it into another outlet and the same thing happened.

I think there must be a problem with this vaporizer because it will not power up even though the green light indicates that it is fully charged.

VapinCat,
@Jill NYC

Thank you for your reply. I do not seem to have a battery indicator, but I do have an LED Charging Indicator. The light is red while charging and turns green when charged.

After the light turned green this morning, I thought it was fully charged, but after reading your comment just now, I plugged it back in and saw that the light was red again. After about 30 seconds the light went back to green, so I plugged it into another outlet and the same thing happened.

I think there must be a problem with this vaporizer because it will not power up even though the green light indicates that it is fully charged.

Just keeping it simple here.... You did click the power button 5 times quickly to try to turn it on, right? I used to have a v5.0 myself. It's the one with no display because it has only one set temp - correct?

VapinCat

KCCat
Hi archangel,

Yes, I clicked the power button quickly five times and nothing happens. Normally once it powers up the light at the power on button is blue, but can be changed to purple or red to increase the temperature.

As far as charging goes, there is an indicator light next to the charging port, which is either red or green.

I have tried powering it on this morning and it seems to be dead.

VapinCat,
Reactions: KeroZen

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hi archangel,

Yes, I clicked the power button quickly five times and nothing happens. Normally once it powers up the light at the power on button is blue, but can be changed to purple or red to increase the temperature.

As far as charging goes, there is an indicator light next to the charging port, which is either red or green.

I have tried powering it on this morning and it seems to be dead.

It definitely sounds like you need to send it back to be repaired. I’m sorry to hear you had such a short life with it. My first one broke down after about a year and a half of solid use, which was okay with me, but less than 2 months is definitely a problem! Keep us updated on status.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Maybe it's just the switch that is dead? But unless you know how to solder SMT components it will be hard to fix.

If your charging LED goes green it means the battery and BMS are still fine. So it could be the switch. Maybe try harder/faster/slower/different angles?

VapinCat

KCCat
Jill, I was about ready to pack it up and send it back. Then I read KeroZen's comment and decided to "play" with the switch. I tested it last night and this morning and it seems that the switch definitely has a problem. If I try to power it up with my thumb, like I did for over a month, nothing happens, but if I use my index finger, it is good to go.

I still think I should probably return it but will try this for a few more days and see what happens.

jimmy123

Didnt work to just order a power cord,so .i mean with shipping that would be a $20 about thst with the shipping. So i ordered a new v5os. I think ill leave charging cord plugged in so i don't have to mess with it. Hope cord is the problem. Then I'll have a couple nice vapes. Otherwise my v5 i have now is under a year old and of course i didn't sent warranty card in. So do you think they would still honor warranty or no?

jimmy123,

jimmy123

Recieved cord with new vape i ordered. Anyway looks like cord is not problem. Used new cord on old black vape. Doesnt work. Black vape had funny feel to it when using cord. Is it possible something got like pushed up into the black one. Feels like cord is like not getting all the way into black one.
Anybody familar with returns?

jimmy123,

jimmy123

It definitely sounds like you need to send it back to be repaired. I’m sorry to hear you had such a short life with it. My first one broke down after about a year and a half of solid use, which was okay with me, but less than 2 months is definitely a problem! Keep us updated on status.

Also i had problems with switch too. But seems if vape is a bit cold it might have to wsrm up a bit. After mined warmed up it worked perfect

jimmy123,

jimmy123

jimmy123 said:
Also i had problems with switch too. But seems if vape is a bit cold it might have to wsrm up a bit. After mined warmed up it worked perfect
I got a solid out of ori

jimmy123,
Top Bottom