Flower Mill

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
The 3 piece premium with the kit will have you well set up, I've never longed for a kief catch and love the finest screen that comes with the kit. Very cool to see one of the colored units out in the wild!

Last edited:

TastyClouds

Got my expansion pack yesterday and tried a few of the screens. I think ive settled into the fine screen, after trying the ultra fine. I imagined the buds gunking up the ultra fine but it actually did well and milled some pretty sticky bud in a few turns with no hangups. Im getting a good balance of air flow and surface area with the fine screen, but well see what happens when I get some new strains to mill. From what Ive read there are varied results depending on variables of the bud.

So far though, im loving my Mill and the ease of use. Oh and consuming my keif on the spot rather than after its degraded for months ;)

Last edited:

FlowerMillJohn

Manufacturer
Hey everyone! Hope you had a lovely holiday.

The rotor tool is here! Thanks for waiting so patiently.

dimmusp

Hoping to get some help from you all! Mini Mill's are coming up fast, and we need to decide on colours for the first batch. Here's a form to fill out and add your opinion:

Here's a few pics of the Mini's and the Rotor Key:

Thanks!
Cool! Will the minis come in a stainless steel version?

Thanks

FlowerMillJohn

Manufacturer
Cool! Will the minis come in a stainless steel version?

Thanks
If there's enough interest I think there's a good chance. I personally want one.

@FlowerMillJohn what's the mini's diameter? I usually avoid mini grinders because they suck to load, but the mini mill may actually be worthwhile.
I really think we finally got the size right. I continually grab for it and enjoy using it. It still holds what I would say a traditional 2.5" grinder holds.

And thanks everyone for the colour submissions!!

JOHN GALT

I've been looking for a stainless steel grinder, are these the best choices?

HerbRipper has a stainless mini 1.5 inch
FlowerMill is releasing a stainless mini 2.5 inch
BrilliantCutGrinder is rumored to be releasing a stainless with possibly anodized aluminum outer

dimmusp

I've been looking for a stainless steel grinder, are these the best choices?

HerbRipper has a stainless mini 1.5 inch
FlowerMill is releasing a stainless mini 2.5 inch
BrilliantCutGrinder is rumored to be releasing a stainless with possibly anodized aluminum outer
If you live in Europe, the Black Leaf stainless steel grinders are also a good option. I think they are the cheapest, but they don't come with special teeth or threadless parts.

bask

Mini stainless: hell yeah! I was hoping for a mini, but I kinda forgot about it. A friend mentioned the Flower Mill and he mentioned that it’s an awesome grinder, but a bit to big for what he goes through. He still goes through more than I do. So, yeah, definitely interested in a stainless steel mini.

If there's enough interest I think there's a good chance. I personally want one.
Hello! for starters I love my flower mill premium and I always tell people they need one.

I made a FC account just now specifically to come here and voice my interest in the Flower Mill mini premium.

I would love a mini but stay away from aluminum.

Thank you for an awesome product

#flowermill4lyf

Jroc

I hope this doesn't go against the rules. I just want to make aware a potential issue that more people then just myself have come across

Hey everyone.

I hate to be a buzz kill cause I absolutely loved my flowermill until today.
I've found that the finish has worn down to bare aluminum on the inside of the lid on my stainless flowermill.
I had to check after reading the following post on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/smz1yu
The wear isn't directly over where the flower is milled but I can't guarantee when you remove the lid that potential aluminum dust won't fall in.

The easiest way to check is take out the milling plate from the lid and inspect the finish inside for wear.
Stay safe everyone

Last edited:

Pcloudy

Aluminum had worn off my stainless grinde
I think the retaining ring is stainless and the lid is aluminum. I feel like you would really have to be smashing down on it to get it to wear like that though. I also haven't even taken it apart to check contact points

Pcloudy,
Top Bottom