First vaporizer, Dyna or Danivape?

RLST

Hello, I've been thinking about getting a Dynavap. I was tempted to buy the B because is more affordable, but maybe the silicon stem won't last so I thought about buying it and upgrading it or going for the M, but the M stem seems to get hot very fast, so some people suggested that I buy a titanium Danivape for a bit more. Anyone have impressions on these? what are your thoughts? thanks

Pcloudy

I like a nice wooden stem personally. I have a fair bit of vapes including a few ball vapes and I still use my dynavaps. I just enjoy them. Simrell has their seconds marked down to 72 and you can add a tip and a cap right from them. I know not everyone is a big fan of them but I have been pretty happy with my simrell stuff. Sorry I cant speak for the dani, I have heard they have really tight draws but I have also heard that it gets better with every version so I may come back around on them and try one.
Is there a reason you want one of those two and not something electrical?

RLST

I like a nice wooden stem personally. I have a fair bit of vapes including a few ball vapes and I still use my dynavaps. I just enjoy them. Simrell has their seconds marked down to 72 and you can add a tip and a cap right from them. I know not everyone is a big fan of them but I have been pretty happy with my simrell stuff. Sorry I cant speak for the dani, I have heard they have really tight draws but I have also heard that it gets better with every version so I may come back around on them and try one.
Is there a reason you want one of those two and not something electrical?
not a big fan of electrical devices, maybe the Volcano but that would come later. I'm interested in the Dyna/Dani devices, also the Anvil I think is good but too much price for me, so my idea is buying a B or a M and maybe upgrading it later with xl condenser and stem, or buying the Dani instead.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Fwiw, the Dani is a great £90 vape with a much smaller learning curve than the Dynavap. Plus, it works well with a standard Tri flame torch (£10)

By contrast, my Dynavap journey was an M19 (about £55), then an M20 (another £55), then a WPA (£13) then a Dynavap IH (£135), then about £100 on a variety of single/double flame torches cos the IH was shit, then a TRWW intercooler (£10), then a Revolve Stem (£80) then an FMJ (£12).

My final setup is a Revolve stem, M19 SS tip and captive cap, and an FMJ.

The Dani achieves out of the box what it took 2 years of expense to achieve with the Dynavap. It even fits 14mm water pieces natively.

Best of luck with whatever you decide

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Everyone hates Dynavap all of a sudden
Don't get me wrong. Dynavap caps and tips are generally great, and as you can see, I've thrown a lot of money in their direction if proof was needed. Some of their equipment is great but the people responsible for the concept of the Dynaverse are the same ones who decided to make crap bongs, expensive lighters that don't work very well and dismal induction heaters. May as well call it the Krusty-verse

Pcloudy

Well there was a lot of dyna drama recently on the Reddit. It was some good sit back and eat popcorn internet drama though

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Dynavap's marketing is getting more and more execrable but I like the device for the same reasons Farid mentioned + the wooden Hydravong stem and wooden slim stash case. If another company offered similar I would get it from them instead.

I'm not sure about the o-rings in the Dani.... i think it has some o-rings in there that get quite hot?

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Hello, I've been thinking about getting a Dynavap. I was tempted to buy the B because is more affordable, but maybe the silicon stem won't last so I thought about buying it and upgrading it or going for the M, but the M stem seems to get hot very fast, so some people suggested that I buy a titanium Danivape for a bit more. Anyone have impressions on these? what are your thoughts? thanks
Go with the Dani is an all around better device, better experience, better flavor, better heat retention... Just BETTER

The Dani is made to better standard, I haven't touched my Dynavap since I got my Dani, you won't be disappointed, order from Wes

And for a dope custom stem hit up cham at tiny.stems

Also

Last edited:

jasp3r

Get an anvil and be done with it...
Never tried a Danivape. But between Thermal Accumulator, Dynavap, and Anvil picking up the Anvil 12/10 times :D

Now Vestratto has different kits so you could just buy a USA and copper core oven, or just the WPA. Love both those kits better than the original kits he was offering.

Comfortably Numb

The Anvil is a medical grade device...designed by an engineer and designer of medical devices...made in Canada...
I own several Dynavaps...an induction heater....they were my daily drivers...

I cant comment on Danivape....

The Dynavaps are like a 4 cylinder car...The Anvil is a multi-million race car

I hardly touch my Dynavaps now

Farid

OP, what is your use case? Will you be exclusively using at home, or do you plan to use when out and about, taking a break from work, stepping out of a bar, etc?

That should make a huge difference regarding the suggestions given.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Dynavap 100%. It's a much faster heatup and cooldown. Even faster with a ti tip. That and you can easily pull the cap off to repack vs having to unthread it.

And it's American made.
This.

And if you're reasonably careful with glass you can buy the tip and pair it with a nice glass stem for cheap. Glass tastes the best and imo cools the best vs. very expensive stems. I own both. Also I'd get the low temp cap and you'll never worry about combusting. Pick up an iSprire wand to heat it flamelessly and you're all set but I understand the Wand is an extra expense so you could wait to buy. I personally like to puff on it while heating, something you can't do that well with a torch. Tasty hits.

I'm considering the fact that you want to save money so an Anvil is out of the question although it might be a great product. Don't know bc I don't own one. Can't speak for the Dani either but for sheer ease of use and portability I like the dynavaps. I'll probably try the others one day.

Last edited:
TigoleBitties,
Reactions: coolbreeze
I recently tried out the dynavap range to compliment my arizers and stickybrick. I started with the B because I can take it kayaking and not cry if I end up getting it soaked, honestly it’s a great vape. Bit of a learning curve to find that long slow draws with the carb fully open gave the best hits but once I sorted that it’s honestly been excellent. I appreciate the half bowl setting and recently added a Dynavap Vong with the sneaky Pete half bowl converter and I couldn’t be happier. It’s a nice vaporizer, it’s fun to use and the half bowl setting suits me quite nicely. Flavour isn’t as nice as either of my Arizers or the stickybrick but that’s why I think it’s good to have options depending on the mood I’m in.

I have no experience with the Dani, I would say from my experience owning multiple vaporizers that the B is a really nice starting point though.

Dressedspring1,

hinglemccringleberry

The Dynavaps are like a 4 cylinder car...The Anvil is a multi-million race car

I hardly touch my Dynavaps now

My Dynavap smashes me so I feel like it is my expensive race car. And the Anvil would be like a freight train. I can get from A to B in either one, but I would rather operate a car than a locomotive..

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

hinglemccringleberry

You have a tiny little 0.03 pinch of ground herb. You want to extract it as easily as possible whilst getting a nice hit out of it.

Dynavap vs Danivape vs Anvil.

Who wins?

hinglemccringleberry,

caliganja420

Everyone failed to mention the ease of use and time of extraction. I own all three of them and frankly, you get what you pay for. I started with the Dynavap also, but the problem is it takes about 3 heat ups to fully extract the bowl, and getting it dark dark brown. With the Anvil I am able to fully darken the bowl in 1 heat up, saving me a lot of time. The Dani is also great, because I can extract everything in the bowl with one heat up. The anvil is clearly the winner, it’s a fucking monster, nothing comes near. I have stopped using my Flowerpot B1 and Taroma 2.0, and even my Tinymight. The only thing I don’t like about the M is how short it is and having to rotate the device while heating up.

Top Bottom