First vaporizer, Dyna or Danivape?

maremaresing

You have a tiny little 0.03 pinch of ground herb. You want to extract it as easily as possible whilst getting a nice hit out of it.

Dynavap vs Danivape vs Anvil.

Who wins?

Haven't tried the anvil but it's dani all the way compared with dv.

I loved the dynavaps for years. They really fit a niche and were very satisfying. I have so many and stems and adapters and all that. They still work the same as they always did.

After I got the dani I tried the dynavap ONCE and was put off by the harshness and unsatisfactory vapor compared with the dani, and never used it again. It's just older tech, its not bad, just dv has refused to innovate. The dani fixes literally everything about the dynavaps that bothered me, in a nice package. Great performance on a few crumbs or a full pack.

That said, I wouldn't feel bad about getting an M at all. You'll likely end up with a BFG dani or fusion or something, but the M works just fine. It's more compact and minimal too. That can't be understated, since it's so small you barely notice it's there. A small torch lighter (I love the zippo) and an M in a doob toob is a perfect on the go pairing.

Honestly I don’t love the absolute ranking of one is better than the other people tend to do here. They all have different form factors, they all have differing levels of financial investment where you’d feel more or less good about having one fall out of a pocket, they’re all varying degrees of pocketable in terms of size and weight and they all take different amounts of time to reach temperature and cool down to where you can put it back in your stash.

Most likely as a newbie someone would be happy with any of the options and with use they would better be able to prioritize what they are looking for in their next purchase or not

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I loved the dynavaps for years. They really fit a niche and were very satisfying. I have so many and stems and adapters and all that. They still work the same as they always did.

After I got the dani I tried the dynavap ONCE and was put off by the harshness and unsatisfactory vapor compared with the dani, and never used it again. It's just older tech, its not bad, just dv has refused to innovate. The dani fixes literally everything about the dynavaps that bothered me, in a nice package. Great performance on a few crumbs or a full pack.
That just about sums up my experience and love affair with DV and the large collection of DV's and accessories I own. As far as the Anvil goes, the tip is the crown jewel of the the vape. It was engineered to achieve Vestratto or full extraction of your herb in one heat up cycle. If your goal is to reach the darkest avb without combustion and the accompanying effects that this brings, then spend the extra money and buy an Anvil. Glad to have added it to my collection of torch vapes.

Here's what John the creator of Anvil said “And so the design "raison d'etre" for ANVIL became to DAB FROM FLOWER. One and done! Crucial to that DAB FROM FLOWER experience is having a fresh full-flavoured extraction the first time, every time. I've pretty much come to view session vaping like that stale pot of coffee on the top of the burner at the back of a quiet diner. Just my opinion.”

Of course the Anvil will also produce lighter avb if heated farther up the tip. Sneaky Pete's opinion on using it as a session vape is "the Anvil would be like using a high performance race car to go get groceries or pick the kids up from soccer practice. You could do it, but really why would you".

BFG manufactures three versions of Danis. You can RTL with them but not quite as easily as with the Anvil. They all pack plenty of punch, as well as providing cool, flavorful vapor, even avb and built from medical grade SS and Ti. A whole lot of value for the money. Each model is unique and worth exploring for their subtle and not so subtle differences and resulting vape signatures. Very interested in what's coming next from this developer.

Waiting for @phattpiggie refined TA release this summer. All and all another great year for torch vapes. :tup:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Anyone who claims a one hit extraction from a Dani has lungs the size of a Volcano balloon. As @endof3d says/implies, 5 or 6 hits from a single heat cycle, perhaps.

Perfect_Speed4069,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Anyone who claims a one hit extraction from a Dani has lungs the size of a Volcano balloon. As @endof3d says/implies, 5 or 6 hits from a single heat cycle, perhaps.
Please reread the post. I simply said: "You can RTL with them (Danis) but not quite as easily as with the Anvil." Baffled as to how you concluded that I said or implied one could kill a bowl in one go.

If I've misunderstood your post then you have my apologies. :)

endof3d,

nicknobody

Even with wrecked baby hamster lungs I can easily clear a Dani Ti smooth v3 or my fusion in one HEAT cycle not necessarily one hit extraction. Not my MO but with fusion I can 100% clear in one rip on the shorty stem dry. The Ti v3 must be thru water but I can do that too..

You have to try to not hurt yourself with a Dani and the dyna im trying to hurt myself

nicknobody,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom