First vaporizer, Dyna or Danivape?

GoldenBud

Never tried the Danivape. Dynavap VS Anvil, Anvil 100%.
Dynavap with Ti tip tastes a bit better, Anvil brings the clouds.

So maybe get both Dynavap Ti tip/low temp cap, but firstable, Anvil.

hinglemccringleberry

Everyone failed to mention the ease of use and time of extraction. I own all three of them and frankly, you get what you pay for. I started with the Dynavap also, but the problem is it takes about 3 heat ups to fully extract the bowl, and getting it dark dark brown. With the Anvil I am able to fully darken the bowl in 1 heat up, saving me a lot of time. The Dani is also great, because I can extract everything in the bowl with one heat up. The anvil is clearly the winner, it’s a fucking monster, nothing comes near. I have stopped using my Flowerpot B1 and Taroma 2.0, and even my Tinymight. The only thing I don’t like about the M is how short it is and having to rotate the device while heating up.
That doesn't mean the Dyna is inferior, it means your tolerance is too high for it.
I can't kill a full Dyna bowl in 1 heatup, it'll choke me out if I try. I enjoy the process of multiple heat cycles and getting several hits that are just right for me. IDGAF if the Anvil can hold an ounce and rip it all in 1 heatup, that doesn't do me any good and it certainly doesn't make it universally superior just based on that alone.

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Never tried the Danivape. Dynavap VS Anvil, Anvil 100%.
Dynavap with Ti tip tastes a bit better, Anvil brings the clouds.

So maybe get both Dynavap Ti tip/low temp cap, but firstable, Anvil.
Why, just get a Dani
Not to mention you can now get the Dani with an IH cap
He's releasing the castle this month which is his take on the old lotus vaporizer which is a favorite of alot of people
He's also got another new unit he put a teaser of up on his IG that looks like it might be competition for the anvil fwiw

Theres really no reason to pay anvil pricing when you've got options

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Yea no matter how they try the justify it the anvil is clearly overpriced. Nor does it hit harder than the Dani imo after owning one a year ago.
I agree, the anvil was never appealing to me simply because of the price
I've made a harder hitting device that will fit Dynavap or Dani stems with my adapter and I'm trying to sell it for less than 60 bucks with some luck

Last edited:

Flow

Hi all !
My question about that topic is mainly about the airflow différence between BFG and Dyna.
Fellow vapers, what's your point if you own both ?
Anvil is "magic" from that point, but i won't afford it, it's too pricey for me... so out of matters....

Flow,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Hi all !
My question about that topic is mainly about the airflow différence between BFG and Dyna.
Fellow vapers, what's your point if you own both ?
Anvil is "magic" from that point, but i won't afford it, it's too pricey for me... so out of matters....
The Dani flows way better and I've heard quite a few people prefer it over the Dani, obviously others will say no

I love my Dani and have every intention of getting the new stuff when it comes out

tinctorus,
Reactions: GoldenBud

RLST

Everyone failed to mention the ease of use and time of extraction. I own all three of them and frankly, you get what you pay for. I started with the Dynavap also, but the problem is it takes about 3 heat ups to fully extract the bowl, and getting it dark dark brown. With the Anvil I am able to fully darken the bowl in 1 heat up, saving me a lot of time. The Dani is also great, because I can extract everything in the bowl with one heat up. The anvil is clearly the winner, it’s a fucking monster, nothing comes near. I have stopped using my Flowerpot B1 and Taroma 2.0, and even my Tinymight. The only thing I don’t like about the M is how short it is and having to rotate the device while heating up.
You're right, I don't have the Anvil or the Dani, but my impression of the M is fairly good. I understand that there are devices capable of extracting the bowl faster, but I'm getting used to the M. At first it didn't produce much vapour, but gradually I'm understading it. I will probably investigate more with flame torch lighters before getting a Wand or an induction heater, or even getting the Anvil or Dani. Thanks for your reply.

RitualBasedExtraction

Happiness is of mind, not circumstance.
Dynavap for a few reasons. It's a relatively cheap, dynamic butane vape that you can easily learn to tune. The process of the heat up, how much you load in, how far to go past 'the limit' in this case being the built in click. Ultimately, it's a great way to get yourself into butane vapes without having to suffer much learning curve with other devices, if you can dial in a Dynavap you can dial in most conduction/hybrid style butane vapes. In terms of the heat, I own a 21M and have never had any issues with the stem overheating. I own a Dani Fusion and believe I wouldn't be able to appreciate how well this thing performs if I hadn't had a Dynavap prior. Where the Dynas have maybe a 15 second window of vapor via a small single torch the Dani Fusion has a nearly 30 second window of vapor via a multitude of torches due to the sheer thermal mass of the cap which leads to a wider range of vapor experiences and can seem inconsistent to newer users. Ultimately, I think both are great options, but the Dynas leave less room for failure.

RitualBasedExtraction,

RitualBasedExtraction

Happiness is of mind, not circumstance.
The Dani flows way better and I've heard quite a few people prefer it over the Dani, obviously others will say no

I love my Dani and have every intention of getting the new stuff when it comes out
Great way to put it, while I am recommending the dyna, The Dani has an undeniable flow to it that my M could never seem to achieve, who'd have thought it could stand up to the dyna in terms of ergonomics and feng shui considering the threaded cap!
Edit: I realize now that airflow was being discussed, regardless, I stand behind my point:2c:

Last edited:

DocNicksche

My two Cents here...

I own a couple of dynavaps, which I love and use quite a lot.
I own the anvil for about a year now and just received a Dani yesterday, so not much experience with the latter.
For me a dynavap and the anvil and I supose, the Dani, are different use cases. I assume it for the Dani, since I haven't used it yet, but based on the size and "heftyness" of the device, I think it's more related to the anvil than the Dyna.

The anvil is almost foolproof and performs like a beast, if you want, but is also capable of delivering tastier more convection leaning hits if heated and packed right. You need a bigger torch than with a Dyna IMO, so the stealth factor may be a bit affected by that 😉. It is very well machined too.

The dynavaps are too capable of a very efficient extraction and, if you have the technique down, it chucks decent clouds!
Not quite as tasty as the anvil can be, but still very good 😉
I personally prefer the TI versions over the Ms. And I have to add, the dynavaps are too machined very well. Even more so, if you count the artistic touch of their designs in. But, the "price-argument" does not work in my Case... I bought my 2021 black omni in a black friday sale for about 190€ at that time. The usual retail price then was around 250€... At least here in my area of Europe (Austria and surroundings).
You can get an anvil for 260€ now in Germany 🤷‍♂️

So, again, depending in your preferences, the anvil isn't that much overpriced as some pointed out. If you compare it to the omni, I mean...of course, the M and the Dani are more affordable. The B is just a No-Go for me 🤷‍♂️ maybe the Tip is worth trying, but I definitely prefer wood, metal or glass over silicone!

Sorry, that my post is so centered on the anvil, but I just wanted to comment on some earlier posts. I will add my impressions of the Dani as soon as I had time to play with it for a while 👍

Btw, enjoy your journey in the realm of butane powered vapes! 😁 I love them! 👍

Pinte

Been fine with my dynas. Don't really need any of the fancy stuff unless you just want to make it look fancy. I haven't noticed any difference in hits with one exception, using the Bonger with a half pack gets me ripped quicker than with an M. I'm usually not one for speed, I like the process of toking away. I don't care how fast I can clear something. If I want to use a pretty bong, I use the Bonger. If I want to toke away I'll use an M. If I want to get ripped and land on the moon asap (forgive me father, I am about to sin) I'll pack a preroll, go outside, and blaze out.

In the end, they are all probably just fine with minimal differences. Buy what you can afford unless you want looks. IMO.

checkyourlibido

Been fine with my dynas. Don't really need any of the fancy stuff unless you just want to make it look fancy. I haven't noticed any difference in hits with one exception, using the Bonger with a half pack gets me ripped quicker than with an M. I'm usually not one for speed, I like the process of toking away. I don't care how fast I can clear something. If I want to use a pretty bong, I use the Bonger. If I want to toke away I'll use an M. If I want to get ripped and land on the moon asap (forgive me father, I am about to sin) I'll pack a preroll, go outside, and blaze out.

In the end, they are all probably just fine with minimal differences. Buy what you can afford unless you want looks.
It sounds like the M is treating you very well.

I look at things a bit different if I’m starting from zero. Considering some Dani models don’t need a WPA and cost less than a Vong, if you are starting from scratch, the Dyna seems like you have to pay a premium for fancy stuff but a smaller bowl. And the Dani seems like the simpler and inexpensive, plus a bigger bowl.

coolbreeze

For me a dynavap and the anvil and I supose, the Dani, are different use cases.
Exactly. Love my Anvil, but I use Dynavaps way, way more often. I have a lot of very good vapes but the Dynas (and brick-style vapes) are the ones I use daily: they replicate my past smoking habits best I think so they seem very simple, straightforward and reliable to me. I bust out the Anvil just to play with it; ball vapes are more convenient. Dani would be the same for me. Part of the convenience is you can hit it and stash it while it's still hot, and it cools way faster--it's pocketable.
Vapman, Fusion and Piro are the holy trinity.
Vapman, Vong, and brick (Piro could easily be the brick choice for sure) are mine. Or Vapman, Vong, and Lotus, if you want to avoid direct butane. A Convector might fit in there as a lower-capacity convection choice.

Last edited:

DocNicksche

Exactly. Love my Anvil, but I use Dynavaps way, way more often. I have a lot of very good vapes but the Dynas (and brick-style vapes) are the ones I use daily
I 100% agree to this! :tup:
My daily driver is the revolve gen 2 with a TI Tip and a "normal" captive Cap (before that, it was the gen 1😉)... I usually use it with my vapoven IH and it's just absolutely great!
I too bust out the anvil, pretty regularly, but not daily. I love it, too!
Like I said, two different use cases and for me, there is no reason why they shouldn't coexist 🤷‍♂️ and, if you are willing to spend that money, I don't think you'll be disapointed.
I just got a sticky brick runt 😁 ...wanted one for a while now! But I still have to get used to it.
Also, I just got a convector Tip and Cap...very interesting little thing 👍

coolbreeze

Like I said, two different use cases and for me, there is no reason why they shouldn't coexist 🤷‍♂️ and, if you are willing to spend that money, I don't think you'll be disapointed.
Exactly. Depending on your use habits, I could see relying on one or the other, but ...
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I just got a sticky brick runt 😁 ...wanted one for a while now! But I still have to get used to it.
Once you bend that curve, it's the best. Love my OG but my real jam is the Hydrobrick. Well, except for all the little bong bricks I use all day! ; )

Also, I just got a convector Tip and Cap...very interesting little thing 👍
Yeah, it's similar enough to a DV to make it both easier to learn and easier to stumble over: the general torch skills you pick up with a DV, brick, Vapman, etc makes it way easier to learn, but the habit of heat-soaking can throw you off bit. Once you sorta habituate glancing off/across the top it's smooth and tasty sailing!

nicknobody

Did you end up with a 21 M or M+?

Ones a “sipper” (dyna) and the other a “ripper” (Dani/anvil)

Cool thing is you can sip on a ripper but can’t rip a sipper?

I vote dynavap because it seems like you’re new. A “budget” torch vape will slap way harder than a budget electronic vaporizer. “Cleaner” vapor too….

nicknobody,
The Anvil is not really overpriced IMO. The difference in performance vs. a Dynavap more than justifies the price difference. They are not really in the same league to me. The vapor quality on the Anvil is significantly better. And wow, it's the same price as an Omni anyway. The Anvil is also cheaper to get into if you go for the WPA or USA kits. The Dynavap is fine for what it is and is probably sufficient for many users, but my Omni became obsolete once the Anvil showed up.

I haven't used a Dani, but I don't really feel the need. It seems like a midway point between the Dynavap and Anvil. People are always talking about going 10 seconds past the click or whatever, that seems like a pain. Not sure if it's still like that with the new Fusion model.

letter never sent,
Reactions: BeeSawd
Top Bottom