Firewood Vaporizer

Puddentain

Well she's arrived, and im absolutely smitten. I've obviously missed conduction and the hybrid element certainly works for me sublimely. Following @Duba techniques off the bat had fantastic success from bowl 1. Not much work done today as havent been able to put it down.

Just ordered a nice yellow @GoodVibesBoro stem, as it has to be glass, the revolve is great but....

Only gripe and I know its been mentioned but my button has quite a wobble, also as the full price which wasnt what I paid was declared on the package so £93 customs charge hurt a tad, but still makes the whole package around normal rrp and can't escape the tax man over here!

Im preset 1 370, 2 390, and 3 420 and its bang on every time, I'm 3 brand new molicels in today so ive definately done the scientific testing! Also took it on the dog walk and with a couple of s&b dosing caps and my 420eng funnel could easily reload on the move. Priceless.

Love it, light as a feather, so delightful in hand and so intuitively simple for stealth and efficiency.

Ive also been high as fuck, like really high all day, so I'm again pleased conductions back in the rotation fully. Cheers Marc, so glad I've now finally added this to the mix.

Glad that your unit made it thru to you. I like your presets and settled on those myself although I’ve enjoyed some lower temps as well. The Firewood9 is so very light, but feels so “solid” at the same time. Have fun!

@Duba-I love your case and picked the dark brown. Appreciate the tip on the menu hack.

Shitsnacks, I bought a spare amber stem but am going to have to go after a green one now as well. Nice problem to have!

Stueylakes

What a nice unit! 👌

I'd been neglecting mine for a while to concentrate on my unregulated vapes and when I took it out again on an outing the other day, I was once again impressed by its skills!
By the way, there's a hidden mode on the Fw, if you click 5x and hold down the last press, it switches to unregulated mode....then it's just you, the button and the heater.:)
Thanks buddy, its just such a diferent note but again one I've missed! Ill grab a case next paycheck 🤪 my man! Also ive got my Toad landing next month so ill make sure I get both! Ill then have the same problem.....

Any tips for timings in unregulated per chance please?

Hope alls well mate!

Stueylakes

Glad that your unit made it thru to you. I like your presets and settled on those myself although I’ve enjoyed some lower temps as well. The Firewood9 is so very light, but feels so “solid” at the same time. Have fun!

@Duba-I love your case and picked the dark brown. Appreciate the tip on the menu hack.

Shitsnacks, I bought a spare amber stem but am going to have to go after a green one now as well. Nice problem to have!
Thanks ill have a further explore lower this weekend as its been a good day as some RS11 and some Kush Mintz landed today too and they are divinely good!

It so pocketable and instantly im not worried when i take a device out, which is rare and only when im on my own as im old and have a few too many little people around! But that in itself is so refreshing.

Ive wanted one since the 7 so im glad im in now.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Any tips for timings in unregulated per chance please?
Mas o menos like with the Toad : pre-heat 6-8sec, draw slowly and continue to press the button 6-10sec, release the button and draw for a few more seconds.
I don't know if this is a recommended trick, I've never asked Marc if there was anything wrong with the device. I used to do it from time to time with the Fw7.

Stueylakes

Mas o menos like with the Toad : pre-heat 6-8sec, draw slowly and continue to press the button 6-10sec, release the button and draw for a few more seconds.
I don't know if this is a recommended trick, I've never asked Marc if there was anything wrong with the device. I used to do it from time to time with the Fw7.
Thanks ill have a tinker, cheers!

Stueylakes,

Duba

Accessory Maker
Any chance you know if these fully retract. All the pics show it out at different levels but hard to tell if they close flush
Yes as far as I know they do all fully retract (I'm going to get one that doesn't though)
As far as I know, not all stems are retractable. I can tell because he bought me leather jackets for the FW9 but without straps, because of this: his stems protrude from the unit (but maybe not all of them).
it might be useful to ask him

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
Any chance you know if these fully retract. All the pics show it out at different levels but hard to tell if they close flush
I didn’t make them to fully retract but they only stick out around 3/4 of an inch when fully in the device! I did that to have a little more room for cooling bricks and extra length for more cooling! Are fully retractable versions of this design something you guys would be interested in?

Puddentain

As far as I know, not all stems are retractable. I can tell because he bought me leather jackets for the FW9 but without straps, because of this: his stems protrude from the unit (but maybe not all of them).
it might be useful to ask him
I have the non-removable strap on my case. Do you know if it will accommodate the 3/4” referenced? If not, a more flush stem would be great.

Puddentain,

Pcloudy

Has anyone else had an issue with their adapter? I have tried to use it but it just slides in and out without any resistance, like it was too thin. If I put a heavier stem on it, the whole stem and glass will just fall out of the oven.

Pcloudy,

GoodVibesBoro

Glass Blower
Has anyone else had an issue with their adapter? I have tried to use it but it just slides in and out without any resistance, like it was too thin. If I put a heavier stem on it, the whole stem and glass will just fall out of the oven.
Is this a stem from me? Either way I include some 10mm by 2mm O rings to go around the stem and when inserted in the Firewood is a tight fit! The stem can still move too when doing this it’s just a tighter grip! Heres how it looks!

GoodVibesBoro,
Reactions: Duba

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think they were talking about the little glass piece adapter from FW that with silicone allows you to use any dyna vap stems?

Pcloudy

I’ve searched my FW9 box high and low and there ain’t no adapter in there.

Is it hidden somewhere?
It’s an extra you can purchase. It’s a little tube of glass with a piece of silicone on one end. End with silicone goes into dyna stem and the other end goes into the oven.
Gvb I’m talking about the one right from firewood.

goodfellas

Hi all. What a beauty of a community this.

New here, just ordered the fw9! Very excited to say the least.
Question if anyone knows where to source 18650's in the GTA (canada)?
Apologize if this has been asked before - I see only knock offs available on amazon.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I haven’t had a issue but the OD on my adapter is different at each end so it’s possible it’s too thin

Sour Dream,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hi all. What a beauty of a community this.

New here, just ordered the fw9! Very excited to say the least.
Question if anyone knows where to source 18650's in the GTA (canada)?
Apologize if this has been asked before - I see only knock offs available on amazon.
POTV Canada has an assortment of 18650's. You need to know the amps required by the device. Sorry, I can't help you with that...

Jah75

I didn’t make them to fully retract but they only stick out around 3/4 of an inch when fully in the device! I did that to have a little more room for cooling bricks and extra length for more cooling! Are fully retractable versions of this design something you guys would be interested in?
Sweet I couldn’t resist and got the last one there - can’t wait for it to come in, I think it will still fit in my case too if I measured right 8)

Top Bottom