Firewood Vaporizer

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
not sure if this is actually a sale or not but the Moticel P28A is on sale for $4.55

I'm planning on trying this out soonish: https://www.vaphit.com/products/vaphit-3d-dimpled-glass-stem-with-carbhole

Forgot to add these are great screens
Pipe Screens 200 Pieces Stainless... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HQWTWFR?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

The BB9 Stem has been a big improvement over the stock one

Last edited:

Baelle

not sure if this is actually a sale or not but the Moticel P28A is on sale for $4.55

I'm planning on trying this out soonish: https://www.vaphit.com/products/vaphit-3d-dimpled-glass-stem-with-carbhole

The BB9 Stem has been a big improvement over the stock one
Those are good batteries. I've got probably half a dozen. And that site is pretty quick with getting them to you. Would that vaphit stem add anything besides a carb hole and a tapered MP? I have a 1st gen revolve stem that I'm going to try out on Tues when mine finally lands on my lap. I've seen pics and heard that the revolve is fantastic on the FW7, so I'm hoping it's the same on the 9.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Those are good batteries. I've got probably half a dozen. And that site is pretty quick with getting them to you. Would that vaphit stem add anything besides a carb hole and a tapered MP? I have a 1st gen revolve stem that I'm going to try out on Tues when mine finally lands on my lap. I've seen pics and heard that the revolve is fantastic on the FW7, so I'm hoping it's the same on the 9.
I like the tapered design it’s almost like the stock stem with a different shaped mouthpiece. I’m not a huge fan of the stock stem mouthpiece area I can’t really explain why otherwise I think the stock stem is pretty good

Baelle

I like the tapered design it’s almost like the stock stem with a different shaped mouthpiece. I’m not a huge fan of the stock stem mouthpiece area I can’t really explain why otherwise I think the stock stem is pretty good
I'd guess because it's kinda girthy

yogie

8:01 and capsul option gone... bowl was open until 8:02.

I got all the way to checkout and then it got pulled away from me 😞

Puddentain

I was lucky to get a bowl option tonight, but I was refreshing my page at 7:59 and had my cart ready. i probably would have missed the capsule if I’d gone that direction. Yogie, all is not lost though. The site is offering the discount code if you request one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah I wasn't even expecting there would be a regular drop today lol Oh well I did reach out by email though

Shit Snacks,

DaVapeGuy

Pretty cool that you can email him and get a 25% off code that lasts indefinitely. Sucks for everyone that paid full price :lol:

When the FW10 comes out I'll just have to wait for another 25% off sale I guess :shrug:

DaVapeGuy,

yogie

I was lucky to get a bowl option tonight, but I was refreshing my page at 7:59 and had my cart ready. i probably would have missed the capsule if I’d gone that direction. Yogie, all is not lost though. The site is offering the discount code if you request one.
Yeah, I had my cart ready, three tabs open. All items in the cart and address ready, just missed by like 30 seconds. I made it through verifying age and all that and BAM! NO FIREWOOD FOR YOU! Like I was trying to get my bowl of soup if you know what I mean!

I'm going to hit up Marc regardless. Congrats to you and everyone else

Puddentain

Yeah, I had my cart ready, three tabs open. All items in the cart and address ready, just missed by like 30 seconds. I made it through verifying age and all that and BAM! NO FIREWOOD FOR YOU! Like I was trying to get my bowl of soup if you know what I mean!

I'm going to hit up Marc regardless. Congrats to you and everyone else
I feel very fortunate. Very cool that he extended the sale opportunity to anyone who missed this drop.

Puddentain,

Shit Snacks

Pretty cool that you can email him and get a 25% off code that lasts indefinitely. Sucks for everyone that paid full price :lol:

When the FW10 comes out I'll just have to wait for another 25% off sale I guess :shrug:

It's not indefinite, he said the sale lasts until New Year's I believe where it was said you could email if out of stock, there's often been sales like this through the history of this product and others, it's always a person's choice to try to wait for one or get it sooner...?

DaVapeGuy

It's not indefinite, he said the sale lasts until New Year's I believe where it was said you could email if out of stock, there's often been sales like this through the history of this product and others, it's always a person's choice to try to wait for one or get it sooner...?
I didn't see when the code expires so I guess it's indefinite until you decide to use it? Pretty sweet deal!

I wasn't aware of an annual 25% off sale, I must have missed it last year:hmm:? If anyone knows the last time he did a 25% off sale, do tell!

Again, kudos to you if you got the deal, pretty awesome for you guys!:tup:

DaVapeGuy,

Shit Snacks

I didn't see when the code expires so I guess it's indefinite until you decide to use it? Pretty sweet deal!

I wasn't aware of an annual 25% off sale, I must have missed it last year:hmm:? If anyone knows the last time he did a 25% off sale, do tell!

Again, kudos to you if you got the deal, pretty awesome for you guys!:tup:

Indefinite until the end of the year... What do you mean decide to use it? You tell him you want to order in advance and I guess you would get an invoice from him?... If they are sold out... And there isn't an annual 25% off sale, there's been random sales at various times during a year throughout the lifetime of this product and it's various iterations (they don't always come out at the same time for example and there were early bird specials too), this was a surprise announcement here for everyone

DaVapeGuy

Indefinite until the end of the year... What do you mean decide to use it? You tell him you want to order in advance and I guess you would get an invoice from him?... If they are sold out... And there isn't an annual 25% off sale, there's been random sales at various times during a year throughout the lifetime of this product and it's various iterations (they don't always come out at the same time for example and there were early bird specials too), I'm just saying I don't understand what you're acting like it's an unfair revelation, if I'm being honest you just sounded salty about not getting a discount yourself, but I was trying to explain why what you were saying wasn't accurate exactly why what you were saying wasn't accurate exactly
Haha I am salty and I'm not really trying to hide it? I paid full price a few months ago and he drops a 25% off sale out of nowhere. Great, if you don't have the device!

He just said to email him for a discount code that you can use at your leisure, no rush! Pretty sweet deal! :)

Pretty sure you'd be salty too if you were me. Happy for you and all the others but I had to share my piece :)

I will be sure to wait for this annual sale next year.

DaVapeGuy,

Shit Snacks

Haha I am salty and I'm not really trying to hide it? I paid full price a few months ago and he drops a 25% off sale out of nowhere. Great, if you don't have the device!

He just said to email him for a discount code that you can use at your leisure, no rush! Pretty sweet deal! :)

Pretty sure you'd be salty too if you were me. Happy for you and all the others but I had to share my piece :)

I will be sure to wait for this annual sale next year.

Sorry but you're not happy clearly lol but like I said no one else knew this sale was coming, if you care so much about a discount, maybe don't buy something two months ahead of typical discount season and take the chance of there being an opportunity to save money or I guess don't and complain about it later...

25% off sale through the end of the year! https://firewoodaromatech.com/
If you try to buy and I am sold out before the new year you can request a discount code by sending an email to: sale@firewoodaroma.com

Sorry I guess he did say you could request a code, it says before the new year, I don't know that it says you can use it indefinitely whenever you want though necessarily?? either way

I didn't even get to take advantage of it myself as far as I know lol not salty

DaVapeGuy

there's often been sales like this through the history of this product and others
but like I said no one else knew this sale was coming
Lol which is it?

Again, yes I am salty haha, but I said my piece. Seems like you just want to argue for some reason?

There's no mystery here. I paid full price and a sizeable sale came out of nowhere after I bought it, so yeah sharing my side of the story :)

I didn't even get to take advantage of it myself as far as I know

Just send him an email and it's yours :)

Not really interested in going back and forth on this anymore, I just felt like sharing my opinion.

So cheers buddy, enjoy the new FW whenever ya decide to use your code :tup:

DaVapeGuy,

Shit Snacks

Lol which is it?

It is both... There have been sales in the past, if you were following this thread over the years you might know that, or you could read backwards... This sale was not announced in advance, it was announced once it began all of a sudden just several days ago... So in your mind when you bought one, you should have been informed that there would be a sale coming up? 2 months later, what if it wasn't even known that there would be one then by the maker though

Again, yes I am salty haha, but I said my piece. Seems like you just want to argue for some reason?

There's no mystery here. I paid full price and a sizeable sale came out of nowhere after I bought it, so yeah sharing my side of the story :)

I don't really want to argue, just the things you're saying and the way you say them are setting me off, sorry, your saltiness is contagious lol

Just send him an email and it's yours :)

Not really interested in going back and forth on this anymore, I just felt like sharing my opinion.

So cheers buddy, enjoy the new FW whenever ya decide to use your code :tup:

Sorry again if I bothered you so much but I guess that's the risk you run

DaVapeGuy

Yeah I'm done arguing lol, I'm salty at FW not you :).

Someone @ me when the FW10 sale starts. I won't be buying anymore FW's at retail price like other savvy consumers :)

Happy new years 🎉

yogie

Anyone get a code yet?

I emailed them after missing Wed drop, and then again last night. Haven't gotten a response from either email...

Edit:
Just heard from Marc, so if you haven't heard from him yet, I'm sure you will soon.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Just heard from Marc, so if you haven't heard from him yet, I'm sure you will soon.

Yes I heard back as well, he will be able to send me an invoice, so no code or ordering through the website in my case I guess? TBD

I'm not sure about FW10, although I suppose we were surprised by the FW8 and then FW9, the way they build off the FW7, perhaps there could still be further evolution... I'm not sure when that would be either if so I mean ultimately who could know?

Although if I had to take a guess about the next time there might be a sale, perhaps 420? That is when the FW9 was launched last year though I think the previous year had a sale for the FW8 then or was it still early bird special?? Anyway sales could be then or November December typically though could always happen in summer too... but I'll digress!

yogie

Yes I heard back as well, he will be able to send me an invoice, so no code or ordering through the website in my case I guess? TBD

I'm not sure about FW10, although I suppose we were surprised by the FW8 and then FW9, the way they build off the FW7, perhaps there could still be further evolution... I'm not sure when that would be either if so who could know?

Although if I had to take a guess about the next time there might be a sale, perhaps 420? That is when the FW9 was launched last year though I think the previous year had a sale for the FW8 then or was it still early bird special?? Anyway sales could be then or November December typically though could always happen in summer too...
I ended up ordering the capsule edition. I think my curiosity with the system got the best of me.

Not sure when my time in the queue will be, sounds like you went the same route, but I'm ok patiently waiting.

Baelle

Got delivered this morning. This definitely has a learning curve. I haven't had to really learn a vape since my first dynavap. On demand hybrid is new to me. Any tips for a newbie? I'm pretty experienced with vapes of all types. I'm getting decent vapor, but can't really nail down the heating. I'm at 380 now.

And, I can't decide if I like the caps or bowl better, but that's not something I need help with lol

BreadStick

Got delivered this morning. This definitely has a learning curve. I haven't had to really learn a vape since my first dynavap. On demand hybrid is new to me. Any tips for a newbie? I'm pretty experienced with vapes of all types. I'm getting decent vapor, but can't really nail down the heating. I'm at 380 now.

And, I can't decide if I like the caps or bowl better, but that's not something I need help with lol
For the first hit of each bowl/if the bowl is cold let the herb heat soak for an extra couple seconds if you want more vapour on your first hit, don't if you want flavour.

I find the fw works best for me when I keep the heater on and take a couple hits in a row, I kind of think of it like 3 mini sessions 1 for each temp preset. So when I start the heater at temp preset 1 I won't let the heater turn off until I think it's time to temp step or I want to put the vape away for a bit. Using the fw like this gives me the best cloud production, it starts whispy but once the bowl is fully heat soaked you can really start getting some milky hits even at low temps like 350F. Also as the session continues you can draw faster without overwhelming the heater as quick.

If you decide you want to put the vape away before the bowl is cached I recommend you let go of the button in the start/middle of your draw so that the heater will have turned off by the time you finish the draw. Keep hitting on the vape even after the heater turns off to help cool it down and prevent any cannigoodies going to waste!

Top Bottom