Firewood Vaporizer

Rab42

@Zow237 what ended up happening with your batteries? I am currently having the exact issue with two battery packs that will not charge .

Rab42,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Super unlucky to have to follow up that post with this

I just orders the stem adapter any other good stem suggestions besides the revolve/bb9?

Im really enjoying the GoodVibesBoro firewood 9 stem, no adaptor needed. They don't seem to be in stock right meow though.

I picked this one up while I waited on my GVB order and it's fantastic. Very similar cooling to the GVB stem but will need a slightly larger o-ring than the one that came with your adaptor https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1257965386/mouthpiece-3d-100-mm-with-balls-healthy

With either of these stems I am able to speed extract a bowl on level 3 without any throat irritation.

Sorry about your button!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Im really enjoying the GoodVibesBoro firewood 9 stem, no adaptor needed. They don't seem to be in stock right meow though.

I picked this one up while I waited on my GVB order and it's fantastic. Very similar cooling to the GVB stem but will need a slightly larger o-ring than the one that came with your adaptor https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1257965386/mouthpiece-3d-100-mm-with-balls-healthy

With either of these stems I am able to speed extract a bowl on level 3 without any throat irritation.

Sorry about your button!

I have a glass stem with beads from High artisan that works great.
thanks ill check them out

Sour Dream,

bobothevaper

Finally took the plunge and ordered just now. Loooong build up over weeks. Hopefully it arrives without issues or messed up buttons. Im looking at an added 130 usd bill from customs when it arrives so I can’t afford to send it back and import it again it somethings wrong.

That said. I’m all in. I got both options, extra capsules with holder and the glass adapter for my walnut dynavap stem. Was between this and the venty but I figure I can always get a venty later when prices are more reasonable.

So stoked for this. FW9 is hands down the most exciting vape I’ve seen since I was blessed with a p80 three years ago.

And to the maker, if you are reading this. Thanks for making these things for us. Bless and have a great day.

Vapomans

Waiting for my Firewood 9 (Capsule version), been stuck at customs for over a week..:bowdown:

Been looking at a firewood for over 5 years, just haven’t ordered due to high customs fees. 383$ + 151$ in total, but if I end up liking the vape I’ll still probably save hundreds of € on capsules :razz:

Been trying to find Firewood 9 (Capsule version) dimensions/measurements but haven’t been able to find it. Anyone that could measure their device and post it here? Trying to order a good bag for it ^^

Cheers

bobothevaper

Waiting for my Firewood 9 (Capsule version), been stuck at customs for over a week..:bowdown:

Been looking at a firewood for over 5 years, just haven’t ordered due to high customs fees. 383$ + 151$ in total, but if I end up liking the vape I’ll still probably save hundreds of € on capsules :razz:

Been trying to find Firewood 9 (Capsule version) dimensions/measurements but haven’t been able to find it. Anyone that could measure their device and post it here? Trying to order a good bag for it ^^

Cheers
Haha. Nice. Me too. Import and everything.

If someone measures it please measure the stem too. I’m trying to comission a new wood stem for it that can fit a stinger and have a carb hole near the top.

I need internal + external diameter + lenght of stem

bobothevaper,
Reactions: Vapomans

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
woop, customs has finally gone trough the package and my firewood will be here within the week!
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

I went for the bowl option but will probably end up buying the capsule lid at some point

Mine has been leaving over seas since the 14th, still not even accepted into customs. The waits killing me haha

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Hang in there. It'll be very worth it.
🧗🏼‍♂️

I'm hanging :D and know it will be worth it. I'm high functioning ASD and ADHD with chronic spinal arthritis and fibromyalgia so so my brain refuses to let go thus my capacity for waiting is very smol 🤏🏼. 🤣 as much as I try it's like a constant itch haha.

Do you or anyone else know if the vong (ti with wood sleeve version) will fit? I was curious if I could use this as a WPA. My hands aren't always good. So my thoughts were it's not easily breakable and will match the look with the wooden sleeve. I'm concerned that the ti finned end will be too large diameter though

DanksideoftheG,

fangorn

🧗🏼‍♂️

I'm hanging :D and know it will be worth it. I'm high functioning ASD and ADHD with chronic spinal arthritis and fibromyalgia so so my brain refuses to let go thus my capacity for waiting is very smol 🤏🏼. 🤣 as much as I try it's like a constant itch haha.

Do you or anyone else know if the vong (ti with wood sleeve version) will fit? I was curious if I could use this as a WPA. My hands aren't always good. So my thoughts were it's not easily breakable and will match the look with the wooden sleeve. I'm concerned that the ti finned end will be too large diameter though

Think about my experience and it will get better 😁... maybe...*

I ordered a Fw9 on September 24th. It was also stuck in customs for a few days and I received it on October 5. It didn't work when I received it. I sent it back for repair. Marc sent it back yesterday, October 29... and it hasn't gotten stuck in customs yet...

It will be a month and a half from the time I paid to the time I can try it... 🤞

So, think of me, and I hope it helps you a little by telling you that there are worse things. 😁 (I know it doesn't work...)

I don't really like this experience... but it's an experience... and it works on my patience!! (but it's a failure since I bought 3 vape items since my order...)

I hesitated for a long time before, I hesitated during, but I really want to find some of the vape signature of the Fw7... and I hope that the hybrid heating will fill an unoccupied position in my vaporizer team !

Happy vaping everyone!!

*I'm not talking about the medical aspect here...

Last edited:

Vapomans

Hey!

Just got my Firewood 9 with the extra dosing capsules. It’s a work of art, absolutely love it. Although I have to admit I like the firewood 7 design better.

Had to sneak in a test while WFH as I couldn’t contain myself and damn what a beast it is. Perfectly cooked bowl. Only tested on preset one and I cleared the bowl on 4 draws. If I was to compare it to anything it reminds me of a bowl in the Dynavap, but a lot cleaner which is amazing. Love the smell and taste of wood it gives off.

Although I have one worry, as someone else had this misfortune. My button seems very skewed and like it’s going to break off. Emailed Marc and asked if I could order an extra button in case it breaks so I could service it myself. Really don’t want to ever put down this device again.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hey!

Just got my Firewood 9 with the extra dosing capsules. It’s a work of art, absolutely love it. Although I have to admit I like the firewood 7 design better.

Had to sneak in a test while WFH as I couldn’t contain myself and damn what a beast it is. Perfectly cooked bowl. Only tested on preset one and I cleared the bowl on 4 draws. If I was to compare it to anything it reminds me of a bowl in the Dynavap, but a lot cleaner which is amazing. Love the smell and taste of wood it gives off.

Although I have one worry, as someone else had this misfortune. My button seems very skewed and like it’s going to break off. Emailed Marc and asked if I could order an extra button in case it breaks so I could service it myself. Really don’t want to ever put down this device again.

Yea your button is looking like mine before it broke, hopefully that doesn’t happen tho

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Think about my experience and it will get better 😁... maybe...*

I ordered a Fw9 on September 24th. It was also stuck in customs for a few days and I received it on October 5. It didn't work when I received it. I sent it back for repair. Marc sent it back yesterday, October 29... and it hasn't gotten stuck in customs yet...

It will be a month and a half from the time I paid to the time I can try it... 🤞

So, think of me, and I hope it helps you a little by telling you that there are worse things. 😁 (I know it doesn't work...)

I don't really like this experience... but it's an experience... and it works on my patience!! (but it's a failure since I bought 3 vape items since my order...)

I hesitated for a long time before, I hesitated during, but I really want to find some of the vape signature of the Fw7... and I hope that the hybrid heating will fill an unoccupied position in my vaporizer team !

Happy vaping everyone!!

*I'm not talking about the medical aspect here...
This does help haha, so very much appreciated! But also wishing your wood all the speeds possible to get to your good self.

Hopefully there are no more issues or wobbly buttons!

Think it's just a combination of things, my infusion is due so things aren't working internally like they should, so I haven't been able to go out or do much of anything which leaves me just sat watching the tracking info which doesnt help in any way shape or form. 🤣.

But yea thank you for your comment. Not getting out or speaking to people much allows you to sometimes become too removed and forget you're not the only one

Yea your button is looking like mine before it broke, hopefully that doesn’t happen tho

How's your new button? Was it a whole new device or was the button just fixed? Think we ordered from the same batch so hopefully not an issue on all of them.

I will be ordering that revolver stand this evening so thank you for that!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
This does help haha, so very much appreciated! But also wishing your wood all the speeds possible to get to your good self.

Hopefully there are no more issues or wobbly buttons!

Think it's just a combination of things, my infusion is due so things aren't working internally like they should, so I haven't been able to go out or do much of anything which leaves me just sat watching the tracking info which doesnt help in any way shape or form. 🤣.

But yea thank you for your comment. Not getting out or speaking to people much allows you to sometimes become too removed and forget you're not the only one

How's your new button? Was it a whole new device or was the button just fixed? Think we ordered from the same batch so hopefully not an issue on all of them.

I will be ordering that revolver stand this evening so thank you for that!
Yup no problem it’s a really good stand, the device is on its way back I think, should get it in 2 days

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Hi, so I have been looked through this thread a bit and noticed that there is only this one thread for all firewood versions, are they that similar to each other? In how they function at least?

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Hi, so I have been looked through this thread a bit and noticed that there is only this one thread for all firewood versions, are they that similar to each other? In how they function at least?
It's really a matter of there being only one Firewood vape available from Marc at any one time. Each iteration replaces the last.

All versions are similar in that they are all fantastic devices. The main differences are in usage model (capsules vs. regular bowl, convection vs. hybrid). Each version has its staunch supporters and those for whom it doesn't connect. But every one I've owned (4, 6, 7, and 8/9) has been great in its own way.

The latest version - FW8/9 - is, I think, the pinnacle of Marc's design (followed closely by the 7). The ability to switch easily between regular bowl and capsule system allows it to meet the needs of almost any usage model.

Plus, they are all gorgeous hand-made devices.

I haven't been tempted by another vape manufacturer since I discovered Firewood.

Top Bottom