Firewood Vaporizer

vapviking

Old & In the Way
vapviking,
Reactions: moondog

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
I second that emotion.

You made me look. (weird thread to put it in?)
Yeah, I knew when I posted it was not the thread one would expect to see it in but this is the only thread I'm paying attention to/reading at the moment as I await my FW8.

Hopkins3030

Dang, was hoping to of seen some posts of ents and there new Firewood by now! Well I know my check hasn't been cashed. As of yet. Hopefully this week!
I keep having FOMO that I'm going to miss that Group B email, I guess I can unclench until we start seeing the first Group A posts! Just gotta :spliff: & :chill: but the VAS is STRONG in This One...

Hopkins3030,

moondog

Aaaaaand HERE WE GO!!

Just got my shipping notice email from Marc. Coming via USPS Priority Mail (as in the past). Checking the tracking number shows "Label Created, not yet in system."

So it won't be long now.

What a nice Garcia Birthday present.

havewill1

Aaaaaand HERE WE GO!!

Just got my shipping notice email from Marc. Coming via USPS Priority Mail (as in the past). Checking the tracking number shows "Label Created, not yet in system."

So it won't be long now.

What a nice Garcia Birthday present.
Me too! Spoke to him yesterday and he said mine would get sent out today, just got the notification

Steel28

Happy to see some shipping notifications!! My check was mailed today, can’t wait to get mine!!! so pumped!

Steel28,

Unklmark68

The more I study the pics, It looks more like a Firewood 7.5, than it does a new model, and it makes me want to remove myself from the wait list. The battery bothers me also.....I'm gonna wait to hear about the performance of the FW8, before I make a decision. The economy sucks, gas and food has doubled (Or tripled) and it's gonna take a pretty amazing vape for me to come off with that kind of cash right now (Considering the FW7 kicks ass and I have 2 of them)

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
The more I study the pics, It looks more like a Firewood 7.5, than it does a new model, and it makes me want to remove myself from the wait list. The battery bothers me also.....I'm gonna wait to hear about the performance of the FW8, before I make a decision. The economy sucks, gas and food has doubled (Or tripled) and it's gonna take a pretty amazing vape for me to come off with that kind of cash right now (Considering the FW7 kicks ass and I have 2 of them)
Agreed. I can't see myself buying an 8. Still though, I will be curious to see how the crucibles work out. My favorite part of the fw7, well one of my favorites, is no stirring. Hope that still rings true.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
As soon as I saw it and saw that they weren’t price gouging I almost hurt myself sending the DM I was moving so quickly
$230 for used, curious as to what a new/unused FW7 with WPA might fetch in the current market. Asking for a friend.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

checkyourlibido

Agreed. I can't see myself buying an 8. Still though, I will be curious to see how the crucibles work out. My favorite part of the fw7, well one of my favorites, is no stirring. Hope that still rings true.
The FW7 always seemed like a refined Mighty. And to be honest, visually, the FW7 looks like a refined FW8!!!

Jokes aside, I also hope the FW8 needs no stirring.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
$230 for used, curious as to what a new/unused FW7 with WPA might fetch in the current market. Asking for a friend.
I think that price was unusually low. I would say used fw7 around $300 and with WPA add another $50. Then there's extra mouthpieces, tubes and ovens that could add to the price as well.

Not really sure if being unused will add much to it, but you never know.

dieezus

Sent my check on 7/21 from MN and haven't gotten any confirmation(Group A), kinda worried that my check got lost.

dieezus,

moondog

Just got home to find my FW8 in the mailibox!

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

All I've had time to do is open it and fondle. I think it looks and feels great. I'll give more a in-depth preview/review when I've had some time with it.

Don't know if this will be the case for everyone, but then tracking number resulted in the USPS website declaring my package un-trackable. But it got here in 3 days. So if the same thing happens for you, don't panic. "Everything gonna be alright."

noobvaperct

Just got home to find my FW8 in the mailibox!

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

All I've had time to do is open it and fondle. I think it looks and feels great. I'll give more a in-depth preview/review when I've had some time with it.

Don't know if this will be the case for everyone, but then tracking number resulted in the USPS website declaring my package un-trackable. But it got here in 3 days. So if the same thing happens for you, don't panic. "Everything gonna be alright."
Waiting patiently for a review after use!

Top Bottom