• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firewood Vaporizer

stonedmallone

I don't know. In the past, the months leading up to a new release have seen Mike giving us previews of the new version and a chance to weigh in with questions and observations. If the 7 is done I'll be somewhat bummed. I procrastinated on getting a second 7.
This is good to know then! Didn't realize he did that

stonedmallone,

florduh

I don't know. In the past, the months leading up to a new release have seen Mike giving us previews of the new version and a chance to weigh in with questions and observations. If the 7 is done I'll be somewhat bummed. I procrastinated on getting a second 7.

I’m hoping the 8 will just be the 7 with a few quality of life enhancements. The 7 was the best of the FW series, IMO. If that’s the case, Marc might not need more than the feedback already on this thread. Just guessing though.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m hoping the 8 will just be the 7 with a few quality of life enhancements. The 7 was the best of the FW series, IMO. If that’s the case, Marc might not need more than the feedback already on this thread. Just guessing though.

I was a late tester for the seven, I was told much of my feedback would go toward the eight although he did revise the seven with the new cooling stem design in the end, which also probably helped to delay the eight further, along with the success of the seven, changing his typical release pattern and development process perhaps...

GnarlyVandal

Yes you had mentioned this before. I have emailed Marc and he mentioned no problems about UK shipping and an Italian chap on reddit had 1 delivered to him straight from the source.
The site allows me to put things in my basket with my UK address and gives me shipping options .
Just can only pay by transferwise or Wise as it is now known.
But until I can actually get my hands on 1 physically it is still conjecture as I can't 100% prove it is capable 🤔
Hey, I managed to get one shipped to the UK with a WPA. There were no problems with shipping, although I did have to pay import taxes.

Set up account beforehand and paid through wise just like you’re planning to 👍 took me a couple weeks to get used to the vape, but it’s really become my daily driver through the Little Rippa by easyflow, which I got from Vapefiend.

So happy with the purchase, can’t imagine ever going back to smoking, or even using my pax

Sir Wibble

Hey, I managed to get one shipped to the UK with a WPA. There were no problems with shipping, although I did have to pay import taxes.

Set up account beforehand and paid through wise just like you’re planning to 👍 took me a couple weeks to get used to the vape, but it’s really become my daily driver through the Little Rippa by easyflow, which I got from Vapefiend.

So happy with the purchase, can’t imagine ever going back to smoking, or even using my pax
Yes,thanks for the advice ,got it all set up . Now all I need is Marc to drop some 🤣. Nearly a month without a drop now. So not sure if he will. I'm still scouring Entexchange and classifieds hoping someone has one for sale 🙏

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
WPA arrived today. The Firewood 7 continues to surprise me. It's like a totally different device. I love it. Not only do I dig the button placement when it is on the jayhook, but the vapor is so smooth I was surprised when the second vibration hit. And then the clouds!

I really think hitting it native through the cooling stems is one of the best vaping experiences full stop. I never would say the FW was remotely harsh, but man, this was something else.

Anyway, don't sleep on the WPA if you can get it I guess. :-)

Sir Wibble

Not yet, though Sir Wibble just scored one on EE. Congrats man
Ooh yeah :rockon:Brand new in box and brand new WPA. Can't wait till it arrives . My 6 month quest is finally over .

still no firewoods in january?
No drop again , blimey. Hopefully Marc is stockpiling then will drop a load before FW8

JOHN GALT

Ooh yeah :rockon:Brand new in box and brand new WPA. Can't wait till it arrives . My 6 month quest is finally over .

No drop again , blimey. Hopefully Marc is stockpiling then will drop a load before FW8

You snaped that up just before me : (

Actually, I'm glad you got it!!

I haven't been waiting nearly that long, good luck with it!

Sir Wibble

You snaped that up just before me : (

Actually, I'm glad you got it!!

I haven't been waiting nearly that long, good luck with it!
Many thanks dude. I had arranged to buy it a week ago. But the dude had to isolate due to Covid. We had arranged for the ad on Entexchange to be posted at a time where I could jump straight on it .
Wish you luck in getting one I have seen at least 3 for sale today , hope it doesn't take as long for you 👍

JOHN GALT

Many thanks dude. I had arranged to buy it a week ago. But the dude had to isolate due to Covid. We had arranged for the ad on Entexchange to be posted at a time where I could jump straight on it .
Wish you luck in getting one I have seen at least 3 for sale today , hope it doesn't take as long for you 👍

I had a "funny" feeling about how quick you were to get that!!

Anything worth owning is worth waiting for!!

Good for you, enjoy!

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Curious why he wouldn’t just sell it direct to you? Why go through the trouble of posting on the exchange when a buyer is already found?

JOHN GALT

He would of done but EE is a visible and public way of selling it for everyone to see. And provides an extra layer of protection for the buyer and seller imho.
So I requested that he posted the ad 👍

I agree, good for everyone, even me!

Now I know what a NIB recently sold for so when another FW7 is available I can say a
NIB just sold for this to get a better price ;)

I'm not on any "social media" but public shaming is very popular these days, so I've heard.

Sir Wibble

Yes it provides a good level of reference and transparency.
But at the end of the day a product is only worth what someone will pay for it and if you want one enough sometimes you will have to pay more.
My seller has not shipped mine yet due to MLK day so hopefully today although he did DM me to tell me he should of sold it for more $ 🤷‍♂️ even though he got his money back and slightly more .
There are more WPA's available on the Firewood site now.
Marc has now stopped producing FW7 s ,the FW8 will make its debut in a month or 2 :love::rockon::love:

Last edited:

rvarick

In case folks didn't see already - based solely off a Reddit post, it appears @firewood is stopping batches of the 7, and is moving on to the 8; for release in a month or two. Hopefully we'll see some confirmation here, along with information on getting signed up for notifications on the 8 if needed. Super excited as always to see what Marc/Firewood has coming next!

Edit: Missed that @Sir Wibble also just posted this update above - thanks!

Last edited:

stonedmallone

In case folks didn't see already - based solely off a Reddit post, it appears @firewood is stopping batches of the 7, and is moving on to the 8; for release in a month or two. Hopefully we'll see some confirmation here, along with information on getting signed up for notifications on the 8 if needed. Super excited as always to see what Marc/Firewood has coming next!
I'll definitely be ordering 1 of those

BeeSawd

Can't wait for the 8! FW7 has become my favorite electric vape for edc

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'

Arrgh! I procrastinated myself out of a backup of my favorite vape ever. Oh well. Can't wait to see 8.

GnarlyVandal

Hey guys, first of all rip FW7 production, it was a great run!

Second, I was curious about what the serial number for my FW7 meant? Mine is: 02FW7GTO102

What exactly does that mean, if anyone knows?
I’ve been wondering too, my best guess:
02 = version 2, for changed stem?
FW7 = firewood 7
TO = ?? (Not sure on this one)
102 = what firewood 7 it is, in order made (mines 310)

Can’t wait to see what the 8 is like! 😁

GnarlyVandal

I’ve been wondering too, my best guess:
02 = version 2, for changed stem?
FW7 = firewood 7
TO = ?? (Not sure on this one)
102 = what firewood 7 it is, in order made (mines 310)

Can’t wait to see what the 8 is like! 😁
Okay I was wrong here, I don’t have the 02, just starts with FW7, I don’t have GTO, I have VTO

Only just got home to be able to check mine again

Top Bottom