Firewood Vaporizer

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I can confirm she is a great ride on mower companion. She also enjoys mountain biking riding, canoeing and generally being outdoors and avoiding new people. She may have a somewhat hard exterior but she does have a soft spot if you know where her button is...
View attachment 8162
Sounds like I definitely need her in my life, asap. I’ll even make room for Mr. J-Hook as well.

Texus

Maybe the right move would be set up a certain number of committments, have them and whatever excess Alan might want to purchase sent to Firewood. Then Alan ships them as he would normal shipments and keeps any exceess to list on his site. Just spitballing out loud...

Texus,

west-elec

Just asked and they do export orders so you don't need to do a group order unless you want to save shipping cost. Just email them.
I've asked for approx. shipping cost to US and EU and also sent him specs for a quote on 14 and 18mm male dimpled j hooks since others in j hook thread were also looking. I will update when I get his quote.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
PXL-20210520-230640423.jpg

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Slick mod! You added a wooden panel?
2 copper panels.
Unfortunately my FW7 opened a crack.
Before it was too late I decided to do this.
Of course it is not yet finished and the glue I used is not ideal and will come off. when that happens i will personalize and lighten both plates. It got heavier.
Now it hits heavier:lol:

PXL-20210517-191148661-1-Copy.jpg

PXL-20210520-230943794.jpg

Texus

Just asked and they do export orders so you don't need to do a group order unless you want to save shipping cost. Just email them.
I've asked for approx. shipping cost to US and EU and also sent him specs for a quote on 14 and 18mm male dimpled j hooks since others in j hook thread were also looking. I will update when I get his quote.
Many thanks, that'd be awesome. Yeah, if shipping is super high, maybe a group buy would be the way to go, but these are pretty compact and light...

Texus,
Top Bottom