Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just need a better scoop. My delta 3d studious one is a but too fat for my liking. I'll have to try putting the caosule in upside-down. Thanks for the tip!

Highly recommend the Rogue wax works, the long scoops are perfect for FW ovens and the tamper as well ... XL scoop (longer version) is non-magnetic for grinders too!

Has anyone seen this mouthpiece? I just received this FW7 today, and my lips glue to this unfinished wood mouthpiece every draw. I could wax it. (I ordered a glass mouthpiece and adapter from fw. And a BB9 from POTV)

Haha yeah I have one like that it is old, I never used it, not exactly sure where I put it

Dolpaca

Highly recommend the Rogue wax works, the long scoops are perfect for FW ovens and the tamper as well ... XL scoop (longer version) is non-magnetic for grinders too!

Haha yeah I have one like that it is old, I never used it, not exactly sure where I put it
Love TRWW! Gonna have to check out his scoops.

When do you all think the capsules will be back in stock? I should have grabbed them…. Smh
I'm waiting on the wooden capsule set too lol. Capsules by themselves are still in stock, maybe ill just go ahead and buy 2 just in case. I've been worried about losing my one capsule. I tend to misplace things easily, especially after a session :hmm:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Received my FW8 unit last Thursday, the craftsmanship is incredible. What a stunning work of art. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the new look, but I really do. The easy-access oven door is great. I lubed the o-ring with some MCT oil and it’s nice and smooth now.

The capsule system seems to work well, I had to sand my capsule stash a bit to get the lid to open and close a little more smoothly. And the same with the capsule holes so they fall out easier on the go. Personal preference. The heater on this is an absolute beast. It feels more powerful and user-friendly than my 7 did. Mind you I only had the pleasure of enjoying about 3 capsules before It sadly stopped working.

Seems that anytime I engage the heater it starts buzzing non-stop. Happens with both my freshly charged batteries. Currently waiting to hear back from Firewood.

I hope to be back up and running soon, this one was love at first site for me. Even though I thought it might take a while to grow on me. There was nothing I felt like vaping flowers out of after this stopped working.

someTooL

Nice write up for initial experience. Quite stunning to hold one for the first time. Lots of craftsmanship in the woodworking.

Sorry to hear about the issue out of the gate. One of my batteries was non functional when I received mine. Marc made all correct very quickly.

Dolpaca

Just got home. I got a notification earlier saying that my package had been delivered. I'm now 9 bowls into the Firewood 8.

I've been really enjoying it so far. I didn't think I'd particularly care for packing and unpacking the capsules, but I find myself enjoying itmore and more each time I do it. It's almost become a ritual. Nice even AVB every time. Vapor comparable to my TM2, but better flavor by far.

Good Vibes Boro stem landed today! 10th bowl on this thing. Cheers!

Seems that anytime I engage the heater it starts buzzing non-stop. Happens with both my freshly charged batteries. Currently waiting to hear back from Firewood.
Damm, sorry to hear that it stopped working so soon. I hope you get sorted out quickly!

Last edited:
Just got home. I got a notification earlier saying that my package had been delivered. I'm now 9 bowls into the Firewood 8.

I've been really enjoying it so far. I didn't think I'd particularly care for packing and unpacking the capsules, but I find myself enjoying itmore and more each time I do it. It's almost become a ritual. Nice even AVB every time. Vapor comparable to my TM2, but better flavor by far.

Damm, sorry to hear that it stopped working so soon. I hope you get sorted out quickly!
wow that is gorgeous, all sold out :(
interested how that cools compared to the oem stem

DennisFlonasal,
Reactions: Dolpaca

Dolpaca

wow that is gorgeous, all sold out :(
interested how that cools compared to the oem stem
It cools significantly better the stock stem! I could barely feel that vapor going into my lungs. No more coughing!

GVB does weekly drops, follow him on Instagram, can even get one customized although there is a long wait, or just put in a request for him to make more in next drop!
Every Sunday I believe. If he makes another tapered mouthpiece fw8 stem, I'm gonna have to scoop it up. Yellow would be cool :cool:

Shit Snacks

It cools significantly better the stock stem! I could barely feel that vapor going into my lungs. No more coughing!

Every Sunday I believe. If he makes another tapered mouthpiece fw8 stem, I'm gonna have to scoop it up. Yellow would be cool :cool:

Haha yeah he seems to have been making more and more of these, if I were you I might hold out a little longer and let someone else score their first one before snatching up a second! Hehe also be careful if you take too big of a hit, that happens sometimes when I am using his stems with my TM, they cool so much going in that I accidentally take a much larger hit than I meant to when using upper temps

Dolpaca

Haha yeah he seems to have been making more and more of these, if I were you I might hold out a little longer and let someone else score their first one before snatching up a second! Hehe also be careful if you take too big of a hit, that happens sometimes when I am using his stems with my TM, they cool so much going in that I accidentally take a much larger hit than I meant to when using upper temps
You're right! More people need to experience his stems. One is enough for the time being. Now I need to get a HA stem and mouthpiece!

Man I really wanted one of those gummy bear stems, but I just couldn't justify spending the money! I have too many TM stems already

Shit Snacks

You're right! More people need to experience his stems. One is enough for the time being. Now I need to get a HA stem and mouthpiece!

Man I really wanted one of those gummy bear stems, but I just couldn't justify spending the money! I have too many TM stems already

To be clear I have a ton of stuff from him so I understand the temptations haha going to sell a few actually since I have a few more coming again... Yeah the prices can get pretty steep with all the color work parts, but I think it is totally worth it, I love having such heady glass for dry vape accessories and more now, befitting these fancy ass vapes!

Buzzkill361

Good Vibes Tribe

I have one too that looks just like that stem. Was from a drop he did a few weeks ago lol. Glad he’s making some for the Fw8. The green looks great with the darker wood.

Trulukkyphrank

Wow! The stem looks amazing! I ordered the other purple a good week ago.. Can't wait to get it. Sounds exactly what I was looking for!

I never used a Tinymight2, has the fw8 also better flavor with the stock stem?

About packing. I pack my capsules with a light tamp, to get some more herb in but that the airflow is still very free.

Trulukkyphrank,
Reactions: Dolpaca

Dolpaca

I have one too that looks just like that stem. Was from a drop he did a few weeks ago lol. Glad he’s making some for the Fw8. The green looks great with the darker wood.
Agreed! I think he's the only third-party maker making FW8 stems atm
Wow! The stem looks amazing! I ordered the other purple a good week ago.. Can't wait to get it. Sounds exactly what I was looking for!

I never used a Tinymight2, has the fw8 also better flavor with the stock stem?

About packing. I pack my capsules with a light tamp, to get some more herb in but that the airflow is still very free.
Nice. Post pictures of it when you get it!

I would say so. Even the stock stem the fw8 provides better flavor than than the tm2. My tm2 only tastes good for the first hit lol

I put in a little bit of herb then tamp it lightly and I repeat until the capsule is full. I get even abv packing this way

Dolpaca

18 bowls in so far. I decided I need to buy a second capsule in case I lost the one I had. Oh also an extra battery.

Let's see what an used cap looks like next to a brand new one
I was surprised at just how much cleaner the brand new one looks. I thought I was doing a pretty good job of keeping mine looking good.

Also got a HA stem recently!
2 pill in confetti green. Excellent cooling, better than the stock for sure. Up there with the GVB stem.

Lastly I've been using this this TRWW vapcap scoop/tamp
it fits perfectly in the capsules, it makes refilling on the go much easier! Also the tamp is just the right size.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Would you please show a picture of it?
I finally got around to taking photos of my Good Vibe Boro stem. This thing is beautiful but also cools way more than I expected. Really great. It has become my default stem for my FW7
gvb-fw.jpg

And it fully retracts! :lol:

Top Bottom