Firewood Vaporizer

firewood

Manufacturer
The final coat is around 2 or 3 parts Tung oil to 1 part limonene to to part carnauba wax flakes mixed on low heat then cooled to form a waxy paste. I'm thinking about packaging small quantities of that paste for firewood touch ups but I need to get caught up on some orders first.

MMJane

Got a quick question for you, Marc.

Should we find our FW3 looking a little sad in the shine department and it needs a little love, what grit sandpaper do you recommend using? I have food safe butcher block oil/wax (Boos, I think) that I'd use on it, but I'm not sure what to do for sanding.

Also, thank you for shipping my FW4 order today!

ohmygodimsohigh

The final coat is around 2 or 3 parts Tung oil to 1 part limonene to to part carnauba wax flakes mixed on low heat then cooled to form a waxy paste. I'm thinking about packaging small quantities of that paste for firewood touch ups but I need to get caught up on some orders first.

Thank you for the clarification!
The faint smell of the finish really adds to the experience and vapor flavor for me.

Gettinbetter

how many pulls per capsule on average?
I really feel like there's a lot of variables to affect that outcome. How full the capsule, how coarse the grind, how dry is the flower, how long of a draw you like, what temps you set it at.

I microdose generally so my experience is probably not typical.
I get 3 or 4 good pulls over the coarse of a day or two with a drier material and heat setting of 3. Mine probably dries a lot more than most though since it sits for a while between. Plus I don't typically vape it real dark.
You'd have to experiment a little. It's a great device and very efficient!

I have little doubt that you can get a lot more pulls out of it by using some different variables like vaping it more consistently, stepping up the temps- start on 2, go to 3, etc., packing differently, and using a grind/moisture that is medium throughout.

firewood

Manufacturer
Got a quick question for you, Marc.

Should we find our FW3 looking a little sad in the shine department and it needs a little love, what grit sandpaper do you recommend using? I have food safe butcher block oil/wax (Boos, I think) that I'd use on it, but I'm not sure what to do for sanding.

Also, thank you for shipping my FW4 order today!
I'd go with something between 200 and 300 grit

Thank you for the clarification!
The faint smell of the finish really adds to the experience and vapor flavor for me.
I know, that stuff smells great. It will go away after some time though.

Vapor Loop

Look's like my Firewood 4 will be here tomorrow, I'm very excited for this one after comparisons to the 3, And the rather extensive video on this unit thank's for that by the way. I will most certainly be getting a U.f.o for this one.

Vapor Loop,

JoeMama

Hey all...
Been lurking on these posts and, Wow, it looks like this is a great vape for my at-home and small session use.

So now that I've got the VAS for the FW4, where might be the best place(s) to shop for one? I know it's a long wait for one, but, gotta start the clock at some point. I finally got a grasshopper after a year in July; it's an awesome little machine but, well, VAS.

Thanks!

ohmygodimsohigh

Hey all...
Been lurking on these posts and, Wow, it looks like this is a great vape for my at-home and small session use.

So now that I've got the VAS for the FW4, where might be the best place(s) to shop for one? I know it's a long wait for one, but, gotta start the clock at some point. I finally got a grasshopper after a year in July; it's an awesome little machine but, well, VAS.

Thanks!

straight from the man, firewoodvapes.com
He's sold out right now though, I'm not sure how soon he'll open up orders.

Gettinbetter

T8KIFB6h.jpg

Took the Firewood 4 out for a little nature walk today.

Top Bottom