Firefly 2 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djsleepy

Have had the same experience. Consistent draw speed is a must with this one. It’s kind of the medium whistle best way to describe for me lol. The FF2+ heating cycle actually increases throughout you hit. And hit for the full time the light is green...and just a little after. Hope this helps.

much love .....I will when I'm charged and report back.....

Djsleepy,
Reactions: someTooL

ginolicious

Jesus. I’m getting flashbacks to the Haze reading this thread. Once again. On the fence.

ginolicious,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Jesus. I’m getting flashbacks to the Haze reading this thread. Once again. On the fence.
Don’t be - I really think you will love it.

This vape is a little finicky (having to stir often, technique) but when dialed in, the taste is exceptional.
And once you get technique down, and keep up with cleaning, it is very reliable (unlike others you have mentioned).

And FF is part of a bigger company, so hopefully much better chance of being around for awhile. And from what I have observed here, their fail rate is pretty low.

I don’t think this vape is for everyone, but for those that put flavor above all else and don’t mind the maintenance, you won’t be disappointed.

(Full disclosure) I have FF2, not plus, but it seems like they resolved the battery issue, which was my (personal) main gripe that kept me from recommending it. With that and the other improvements, I hope I am not being presumptuous.

DonMarteng

Dont regret buying mine whatsoever!
Pick it up way more than the TM and Crafty+ due to its pipe style using method.
I do combust every now and then, should I start my inhales a bit earlier perhaps?
Currently using 200oC troughout the session.

DonMarteng,
Reactions: mitchgo61

ginolicious

Just need that vape that can be a daily but also good for when I’m playing video games. Waiting for the map to load and rip a hit or two. I was doing that with my Square last night and it was working well. I’m tired of crappy conduction vapes and it seems like all I own right now

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! it's that first low whistle and once you get it going you stay the course or ever so slightly increase.....let the games begin! What strain to try first:hmm:
Thanks to everyone for their help!

LitPot

Just need that vape that can be a daily but also good for when I’m playing video games. Waiting for the map to load and rip a hit or two. I was doing that with my Square last night and it was working well. I’m tired of crappy conduction vapes and it seems like all I own right now

I have never had problems with this vape. I use fine grind or medium grind use setting 3 and work my way up to 5. I stir it once after I take a hit or two on setting 4. It has worked for me everytime without a problem. I don't have the app it would be nice but is not necessary. The app only works on android phones now because of apple. The firefly 2+ hasn't failed me yet and you can clean it in less than a minute with an alcohol wipe.

Djsleepy

I find the flavor( compared to MV1 and Haze Square which both were great) to be of the same caliber except it is deeper / fuller if that makes sense.....

so much less to clean too!!!!

Maryjanie

Firefly 2+ is great if you dont mind sirring alot. Something about taking the long magnetic lid off and on to stir is aggravating to me. Thats the only complaint I can come up with. Its definately not a stealthy vape either but that may or may not matter to folks. Its definately a high quality unit that puts out delicious hits.

ginolicious

I can get one for $223 Canadian. Too hard to pass up now. And I get all the colour selections. Which one should I get now. Damnit. I’m contemplating between the gold and the blacks. Any suggestions?

ginolicious,
Reactions: Maryjanie

Maryjanie

I can get one for $223 Canadian. Too hard to pass up now. And I get all the colour selections. Which one should I get now. Damnit. I’m contemplating between the gold and the blacks. Any suggestions?
I have the zebrawood and its quite gorgeous in person. Badass.

I like the solid black and solid gold too

Maryjanie,
Reactions: mitchgo61

Djsleepy

Probably going gold. If I can figure out this coupon code.
And remember you can buy a front cover for $40 and now you have a different color vape... I’m actually get a second color not quite sure which though:hmm:

Question to thread - this is from FF2+ support page” Once again, be careful with that gasket on the underside of the lid, or you can rub it off”..... anyone ran into that and if so about how long was it before you had to replace ? TIA

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

ginolicious

Great so the extra 5% off coupon won’t work. So I can pay $234 and get it before 420 hopefully. But I wanted an extra $10 off cause I’m cheap lol.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

Great so the extra 5% off coupon won’t work. So I can pay $234 and get it before 420 hopefully. But I wanted an extra $10 off cause I’m cheap lol.
Sorry ... here is to hoping it arrives on time.....you will love it!

Djsleepy,

ginolicious

I ordered. Gold version. From herbalizer.ca. $234 Canadian. Can’t wait. I hope this is what I’ve been needing.

ginolicious,

Maryjanie

I ordered. Gold version. From herbalizer.ca. $234
Canadian. Can’t wait. I hope this is what I’ve been needing.

Great choice! I was wishing I had bought gold the day after I ordered. I love my zebrawood but I bet the gold is just badass. That'd be my next choice for sure. Please post a pic and tag me so I see it when you get it. I'd love to see an actual photo of it besides whats on their website.

Maryjanie,

Djsleepy

I went ahead and ordered a couple of top lids , less to clean.and more style....so I got my blue, and getting zebrawood and jet black...

I got admit I'm really happy with my FF2+, gets me medicated and flavor is hard to.beat.....I've had as many tasty hits with this vape as the MV1 and once you get draw down, consistency is there....yea u got stir but the payoffs are great!

Djsleepy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom