Firefly 2 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

LabPong

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
unreleased thread on newFC? Do you post stuff there and the mods move it to the normal portables section then?

Yup! That is the system, and we can consolidate all three existing Firefly threads here into one!

Just paste links to those legacy threads at the top of the first post in the new thread over there

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Djsleepy

First teardown and screen clean..... time inbetween getting unit and first tear down 1 month and half ....watched YouTube video and wanted to clean screen after my heavy use( those who know I use all day for medical ALL DAY) and was very simple, screen definitely needed cleaning soaked for 30 in iso.....back together and BAM BAU! Make sure you have a.pair.of tweezers.and T6 socket here.is the link to video

DryBonesufo

0BHoWpywxDqR_nz5AE5eZ87EQ

DryBonesufo,
Reactions: Radio

Radio

stay true to yourselves
2+ arrives today. been combusting so very excited to heal up again. anyone else rocking the teal blue one? :) lets be friends 😂

Radio,

Djsleepy

2+ arrives today. been combusting so very excited to heal up again. anyone else rocking the teal blue one? :) lets be friends 😂
I got blue.at first and have added black,wood,and gold.... Love em all!
Please let us know.how.much love it and if you have questions just ask....we're.here to help( sometimes we complain) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom