• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firefly 1, 2, 2+

narrowsparrow

Thanks for the tips, some TooL. I am embarrassed to say that the lid was, indeed, not clicked into place completely. This was my first voyage on the Firefly, so I still have a lot to learn.

narrowsparrow,
Reactions: someTooL

einvape

Good to know, ginolicious. I had no idea! I still can't figure out how to adjust the temperature. Some videos tell me to put fingers on both buttons, some tell me I can check my battery by touch just the button on the right (that has never worked), but none tell me how I know what temp I'm currently using... So lost with my new toy!
Check pg 16 of the Manual

You've got to
• Press and hold the right button.
• Tap the left button 3 times quickly, just like checking the temperature (while still holding the right button).
• This puts the Firefly 2+ into “temperature setting” mode.
• The LED blinks red 1 to 7 times, to indicate what the current set temperature is.
• Tap the left button again (while still holding the right button)

7 TAPS (CONCENTRATES) 6 TAPS (HIGH) 5 TAPS (MED HIGH) 4 TAPS (MED) 3 TAPS (MED LOW) 2 TAPS (LOW) 1 TAP (ULTRA LOW) 500 420 400 380 360 340 320

einvape,

Djsleepy

Well my TM button broke after one week so that’s going in the shop so I had to buy another FF2+, wanted zebrawood but sold out went with jet black Again and was told today after I placed order that my first unit should be on its way home by end of the week! What are gonna do? I love my FF’s especially when it has a brand new strong coil!

Djsleepy,

thunderstealer1337

Well my TM button broke after one week so that’s going in the shop so I had to buy another FF2+, wanted zebrawood but sold out went with jet black Again and was told today after I placed order that my first unit should be on its way home by end of the week! What are gonna do? I love my FF’s especially when it has a brand new strong coil!
weird, i have a poll on reddit, like 40% people stated they got units with no loose power button and like 60% said theirs was loose, supposedly TM had major delays in August/Sept implementing all sorts of revisions to the product, I have been trying to figure out if this was one of them.

Back to the firefly, is this the most flavorful portable unit on market, should I try to buy a firefly 2 and upgrade to the new heater or just buy a 2+

thunderstealer1337,

Djsleepy

weird, i have a poll on reddit, like 40% people stated they got units with no loose power button and like 60% said theirs was loose, supposedly TM had major delays in August/Sept implementing all sorts of revisions to the product, I have been trying to figure out if this was one of them.

Back to the firefly, is this the most flavorful portable unit on market, should I try to buy a firefly 2 and upgrade to the new heater or just buy a 2+
I would go with the FF2+ it’s a beast from the get go ( pull super slow) that’s why I keep getting em’ , flavor is top notch imo prolly best flavor of portables Ive had. I just burn out the coil in 3 mo. , as long as they replace em or give me a bunch I’m good!

someTooL

@Djsleepy you are the reason I’ve kept my FF2+. Well that and it rocks the concentrates and super tasty flower hits.

Glad to see they are taking care of you and your FF!

someTooL,
Reactions: Djsleepy

ginolicious

@Djsleepy you are the reason I’ve kept my FF2+. Well that and it rocks the concentrates and super tasty flower hits.

I think he keeps buying them haha.

nothing like a freshly cleaned firefly with a fresh jar of weed you just open. Now that pumps.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I think he keeps buying them haha.

nothing like a freshly cleaned firefly with a fresh jar of weed you just open. Now that pumps.
You’re wrong for that ! Lol but I’ve got several jars... no where near what you have but with my FF2+ I’m good!

You ain’t lying about concentrates , did some rosin and man the clouds were crazy!!!! And taste......what can you say?
besides load another !!!!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: someTooL

ginolicious

I’m yet to try rosin or any concentrate out of mine. Wish I had rosin. I tried pressing rosin with parchment paper and a hair straightener. And I tell you. I got absolutely nothing. Really wanna try. I do have finger hash from trimming. So maybe give that a rip lol.

ginolicious,

Homer

Newbie here. As I posted on the Airvape thread, the Legacy is giving FF a run for the money, but FF still wins for taste and convenience (if not for battery and airflow...) Anyway, just wanted to say (sorry if this is old news) that I’ve been placing the concentrate pad over every load and it works perfectly. Not only cleaner, but way less stirring is needed. That’s all, happy vaping!

Homer,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Newbie here. As I posted on the Airvape thread, the Legacy is giving FF a run for the money, but FF still wins for taste and convenience (if not for battery and airflow...) Anyway, just wanted to say (sorry if this is old news) that I’ve been placing the concentrate pad over every load and it works perfectly. Not only cleaner, but way less stirring is needed. That’s all, happy vaping!
I assume that putting the liquid pad on top allows you to load smaller bowls too?

nosmokeburton,

ginolicious

I never had the app installed. I’m a recent purchaser from 420 of this year. App was long gone by then.

ginolicious,

learoydeetroy

I never had the app installed. I’m a recent purchaser from 420 of this year. App was long gone by then.
Im sorry for the late response. I’ll see what’s the most viable option is in that case. But I’m more than certain that you will need to utilize Xcode and TestFlight

or you can always jailbreak if you need it this much

learoydeetroy,

ginolicious

Im sorry for the late response. I’ll see what’s the most viable option is in that case. But I’m more than certain that you will need to utilize Xcode and TestFlight

or you can always jailbreak if you need it this much

Ah too much work for me to be bothered. Use to do that stuff all the time back in university. Not anymore. Don't have the tie for patience these days.

Rinsing top lid with water for the win for cleaning. Just sucks cause you have to let it air dry for a good 4-5 hours, but damn no risk of ISO ripping up your gasket. Works well. Nothing beats a clean firefly. Sometimes I go about 10-15 bowls without cleaning. You can totally tell the difference.

ginolicious,

JS

Got the firefly app installed on an iPhone 12. Anybody want to know how? Running iOS 14.1
I previously installed the Firefly app with my current Apple ID. I can still see the icon on my iPhone 11 Pro, with the download cloud icon beneath it, but of course I can't download it. It says "Unable To Install "Firefly" The app is no longer available in the App Store." Can you share your solution?

JS,

ginolicious

You really know when the lid isn't on right. I have never had the issue ever since owning fro 420 of this year, but just now, I could feel the airflow was way to loose or free. Lid wasn't on properly. Never had that issue, but yeah, you know when she ain't on.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom