Fenix Pro

happynomoretobacco

No issues with mine, it's a re-brand Wolkenkraft Aris but it's exactly the same unit. Although it's not a daily driver for me, it works well but I always found the taste to be slightly "muted" with both the Mini and the Pro. Although they delivers incredibly smooth clouds for me, silk like hits, this the one I reach when I have a sensitive throat.

Is somebody replaced yet the heater? in my mind this was the best selling point about that vape although I suspect the battery will die before the heater does making that feature totally useless.
In term of vapor quality I preferred the Fenix Plus which is the successor of the Original Fenix Vaporizer, same smoothness but taste seems better for me and better airflow also... too bad they didn't changed that ugly design (although I have a friend who choosed it over the Aria and the Vane and he did a good choice in term of vapor quality).
I don't think you can replace the heater. You can replace the bottom of the oven - this "heat transportieren spiral" so you can clean oven and airpath easily

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Oh my bad :bang: I thought it was the heater... if it transport heat, where is coming from this heat?
Above that piece there is the bowl and right under it's only a air inlet... and it's supposed to be convection, isn't it? That's why I suspected that piece to be the heater... although, like you said, I'm probably mistaken and it's only a classic conduction heater wrapped around the bowl (explaining the performances, not bad but more similar to a conduction vaporizer... although I can't deny it looks like some convection is involved also... Is there any schematic or tear down of this vape?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@PPN Heater is outside the airpath and it conducts heat on the spiral which adds some convection ,but i think it is hybrid but still a lot of conduction :).

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

rozroz

so what are your thoughts on the Pro these days? may be able to get one pretty cheap.
i still use the Fury 2 (which is pretty much ok for me), but it's all beat up and all i need is something similar so i could still use dosing capsules.

rozroz,

maremaresing

The Rogue sparked my interest in this (or the utillian 620) lately, because it had some improvements I was looking from the HR vapes. Would love to know how it performs long term.

maremaresing,

Petrolhead

so what are your thoughts on the Pro these days? may be able to get one pretty cheap.
i still use the Fury 2 (which is pretty much ok for me), but it's all beat up and all i need is something similar so i could still use dosing capsules.
After my fury 2, fenix pro is my next vape from last October. All ok with item, same ecosystem but with bigger battery, variable temperature and session time, easy to clean because you can take of the bottom of the vape. This is revolutionary. Here is the pain for fury2 and after two years of use insight vape you don't like to know how it is... and this doesn't exist at fenix pro. Recommended for purchase ;)

rozroz

After my fury 2, fenix pro is my next vape from last October. All ok with item, same ecosystem but with bigger battery, variable temperature and session time, easy to clean because you can take of the bottom of the vape. This is revolutionary. Here is the pain for fury2 and after two years of use insight vape you don't like to know how it is... and this doesn't exist at fenix pro. Recommended for purchase ;)
yea just got it. very nice 👍

Petrolhead

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFS5ZY3FivXYtOschNvgGZVMZph0QOSE/view?usp=sharing

On June 21 (equinox) two devices in the house broke down inexplicably !
My vape and a bluetooth speaker... opinion: I believe some days of the year are very mysterious. I send a e-mail to vapefully.com From there I bought the vaporizer one year ago (Jule '20).
The people proved to be very helpful, they immediately asked me for information and effortlessly agreed to replace it. They just asked me to send it there back to see the item and the problem. After few days they send me a new fenix pro without any charge about transportation from there to my town in Greece!
This is the story with a big "thank you" to www.vapefully.com because we need companies like this for our vapes.

happynomoretobacco

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFS5ZY3FivXYtOschNvgGZVMZph0QOSE/view?usp=sharing

On June 21 (equinox) two devices in the house broke down inexplicably !
My vape and a bluetooth speaker... opinion: I believe some days of the year are very mysterious. I send a e-mail to vapefully.com From there I bought the vaporizer one year ago (Jule '20).
The people proved to be very helpful, they immediately asked me for information and effortlessly agreed to replace it. They just asked me to send it there back to see the item and the problem. After few days they send me a new fenix pro without any charge about transportation from there to my town in Greece!
This is the story with a big "thank you" to www.vapefully.com because we need companies like this for our vapes.
I had the same experience with the guys from VapeFully.com
Great Customer Service!!!

PrimeVapor2022

Company Rep
It's equal which brand you prefer. Both same vapes. But with Wolkenkraft ÄRiS are capsule caddy and two capsules included. You should try the ÄRiS/Fenix Pro with the capsules. Awesome! You can buy in the Wolkenkraft/Fenix official european shop: https://www.vapowelt.com

PrimeVapor2022,

PrimeVapor2022

Company Rep
Fenix Pro and Wolkenkraft ÄRiS and the technology inside were very new and revolutionary. Their is no other device on the market comparable: the Easy Care Airpath technology is totally unique. Like all new and innovative technologies, these devices also had a somewhat higher defect rate in the beginning. However, the problems have now been solved and the defect rate is now less than 1%.

PrimeVapor2022,

happynomoretobacco

Fenix Pro and Wolkenkraft ÄRiS and the technology inside were very new and revolutionary. Their is no other device on the market comparable: the Easy Care Airpath technology is totally unique. Like all new and innovative technologies, these devices also had a somewhat higher defect rate in the beginning. However, the problems have now been solved and the defect rate is now less than 1%.
I have already the third unit and now this also no more works good. It does no more extract - maybe it dont reach the temp. So another time i have to send it back.

PrimeVapor2022

Company Rep
It's about the FENiX pro/Wolkenkraft ÄRiS... the POTV One is a totally different device based on the Fenix Mini. Here I suggest the FX MINI from Wolkenkraft with Titanium Chamber, expandable timer and some other improvements...if you are in Europe. Otherwise the POTV One is a good choice.

happynomoretobacco

It's about the FENiX pro/Wolkenkraft ÄRiS... the POTV One is a totally different device based on the Fenix Mini. Here I suggest the FX MINI from Wolkenkraft with Titanium Chamber, expandable timer and some other improvements...if you are in Europe. Otherwise the POTV One is a good choice.
I already own a smono3 same as the fx mini - Not the best taste but a working machine since two years. Really recomend this device.

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: Petrolhead

Robert-in-YEG

Hey guys ! I spotted this one and wanted to bring your attention to it. The Easy Clean Airpath technology looks awesome ,also the remove-able heater. Size is pretty small too 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 8.4 cm , although i am sure some would prefer a slightly bulkier but with replaceable battery well, not happening here.. :),but everything else exept that silicone oring looks good to me. Also Weecke is now with a new name.

Features:
7th generation vaporizer technology
Patented newest and revolutionary ECA convection technology: Easy Care Air Path
extendable and adjustable thick black glass mouthpiece
High quality and safe materials
Fully isolated air path
Pure and unadulterated taste
Optimized airflow prevents draw resistance
Large and crystal clear OLED display
Precise temperature control per degree 320°F – 428°F / 160 ° - 221 ° C
Short warm-up time: only 25 seconds
Adjustable working time 3-6 minutes
Vibration function
Easy to Use / Easy to Control
Compact design: 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 8,4 cm (without glass mouthpiece) / only 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 10,2 cm incl. glass mouthpiece
Automatic Shut-Off Timer
Many safety and security features for maximum safety
Color: Black
Package content:
1 x FENiX Pro Vaporizer
1 x Mouthpiece O-Ring & Screen
1 x Airpath Clean Brush
1 x Chamber Clean Brush
1 x Chamber Stick
1 x USB Cable
1 x Instruction Manual in German and English

2598_10.jpg

Here is a great review in german by some guy with a great haircut :D.. Shows pretty well the ECA and the removable heater spiral :).
Avaiable for 130 euro at https://www.vapowelt.com/Mobile-Vaporizers/FENiX-Pro/FENiX-Pro-Vaporizer::2598.html
There is a 10% off if you subscribe to newsletter or 5 off with some other code that pop ups in a message once you are at the site.
I cant really tell if the body is still plastic or not .
There is also this rebrand which is also listed on fenixvaporizer.eu but it is not for sale.
https://www.vapowelt.com/Mobile-Vaporizers/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRIS/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRIS-Pre-Order::2599.html
I dont get it why it is priced higher though..
Ahaha here are some bold statements by the manufaturer ,business as usual :)).

FENiX Pro - the revolutionary new convection vaporizer of FENiX makers!
The vaporizer revolution starts NOW!
SOUTH REED Technologies (formerly Weecke) launches the 7th generation of vaporizers with FENiX Pro and patented ECA technology. The FENiX Pro is the spearhead of vaporizer technology and ECA convection technology is as advanced as it is unique. It has never been easier to vaporize more efficient and comfortable herbs! Never was a vaporizer with this power more compact and handy. The FENiX Pro is a revolution! There is no other vaporizer that combines innovation, design, handiness and user-friendliness so skillfully.

Elegant and modern design
Being a high-tech product, the manufacturer also had to increase the design to match its outstanding performance with an attractive design. That is undoubtedly successful. The FENiX Pro is not only the most advanced herbal vaporizer on the market, it looks the same. The sleek black case along with the extendable black glass mouthpiece make the design perfect.

All this is packaged in extremely compact dimensions of 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 8.4 cm (without glass mouthpiece) and only 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 10.2 cm with glass mouthpiece. While other manufacturers compromise make compromises in technology or design, the FENIX Pro combines both in a perfect way! There are no more compromises here. Finally, there's an elegant and damn good-looking tech monster for your pocket.

Latest technology makes the difference
Manufacturers of vaporizers have hitherto claimed that their vaporizers are made of safe materials, have an air duct isolated from the electronics, that they event. even use convection technology and they like to claim that their vaporizers are the most advanced. You could not check it yourself, because that would usually take the device apart.

The FENiX Pro does not need such promises, because everyone can convince themselves within seconds how the air duct is built and that it is completely insulated and the latest and most advanced convection technology is available. The FENiX Pro is thus a special feature and one-off exception.

Revolutionary patented ECA technology - Progress through progress, not marketing!
ECA stands for "Easy Care Airpath" and is a unique innovation - no, a revolution! The air and heating channel is no longer hidden in the device, but you can see it, more precisely: you can see through it. Simply remove the mouthpiece unit from the device and press the strainer with the help of the magenta chamber rod from the bottom of the device and the heating and air duct is completely exposed. This has never happened before!

ECA = 100% free air channel for easy cleaning
Since the air duct is completely visible, it is easy to clean. Gone are the days that you could only clean the sieve or the heating chamber, but small herb remains disappeared down in the device. This is no longer possible for the FENiX Pro. The air duct is 100% free, making it as easy to clean as never before.

Large and crystal clear OLED display for freely adjustable temperature, freely adjustable timer and battery level, vibration function
The large 0.96 inch double display shows (similar to the FENiX 2.0) at the same time the set and the actual temperature. But that's not all: the display has been split into two sections, indicating not only the temperatures, but also the timed and actual time and battery levels. The upper area of the display is reserved for the temperatures and the lower area for the times.

The adjustable timer on the FENiX Pro OLED dual display allows you to freely choose the evaporation time between 3 and 6 minutes before the FENiX Pro switches itself off automatically. You can watch the expiring and counting down time on the display and can, if necessary, simply extend or shorten the time - just as you like!

The vibration function provides the already known mechanisms of haptic feedback and signals the achievement of temperature, switching on and off, etc.

ECA = efficient convection heating, rapid heating in less than 30 seconds and degree-precise evaporation
The degree-precise temperature control in the ranges 320 ° F - 428 ° F / 160 ° - 221 ° C offers full control for almost every herb. The manufacturer is a master in the development of new technologies and has next to a well-known German company the most advanced convection technology worldwide. Of course, this experience also benefited the FENiX Pro, which is why the FENiX Pro convection technology works even more closely and wows tears of joy to every vaporizer enthusiast. Evaporation was never better!

Quality, quality and quality
Technologically leading, easy to use, and extremely handy, no compromises were made regarding the quality of the materials. The high-quality materials can be seen, felt and tasted. Once you have had or even used the FENiX Pro, there is no doubt about the outstanding performance and quality of this revolutionary convection vaporizer.

CONCLUSION: The FENiX Pro is undoubtedly the most advanced herbal vaporizer on the market. SOUTH REED proves in which league they play and there is hardly a competitor product. Advanced technology, fantastic and compact design, easy operation and cleaning - the FENiX Pro offers everything a herbal vaporizer can offer and what hardly a vaporizer offers.

There are vaporizers on the market that are well above the price of a FENiX Pro and can not even offer half the performance or quality. But the manufacturer wants to make the world's best vaporizer available to anyone and offers the FENiX Pro therefore for an absolute competitive price. With this unique value for money, SOUTH REED sneaks into the hearts of every true vaporizer fan. All that remains to be said: a high-tech premium vaporizer at a bargain price!
Looks pretty cool. If it had a replaceable battery, I would order one.

Robert-in-YEG

Lincoln.jpg

Robert-in-YEG,

PrimeVapor2022

Company Rep
Smono 3 is not exactly the same as FX MINI ...a "few" details of the FX MINI are different:

• chamber made of titanium !!
  • extendable (not screwable!) thick glass mouthpiece for cooler vapor and easier cleaning (mouthpiece goes down to the chamber..the mouthpiece unit keeps clean inside if you don't extend the glass mouthpiece during the session)
  • for 90s expandable timer at the touch of a button
  • scratch resistant display (special hard glass material)
  • exclusive accessories which extend the functionality e.g. plug-in bubbler, herb capsules etc.
  • ecological brush made of wood and horse hair included in delivery
  • ..and possibly it looks better in nightblue
😉

PrimeVapor2022,

PrimeVapor2022

Company Rep
@ Abysmal Vapor: Fenix Pro is a very good convection device and the Easy Care Airpath (ECA) feature is totally unique. Thanks to the modular concept all parts can be removed and attached in seconds. Really easy to clean and you can see (!!) immediately if the airpath is totally separated, not only need to believe the marketing. ;) The body is totally aluminum.

If you buy the Wolkenkraft Äris (same price), you will get two capsules (herb and oil) and a capsule caddy extra already in the package. By the way: the Äris has two different colors : nightblue and gun metal and both look great...and I saw there is 7% (not 5%) standard discount on the page with "vapo7" discount code. https://www.vapowelt.com/Portable-V...remium/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRiS-Gun-Metal::2659.html

PrimeVapor2022,

happynomoretobacco

Smono 3 is not exactly the same as FX MINI ...a "few" details of the FX MINI are different:

• chamber made of titanium !!
  • extendable (not screwable!) thick glass mouthpiece for cooler vapor and easier cleaning (mouthpiece goes down to the chamber..the mouthpiece unit keeps clean inside if you don't extend the glass mouthpiece during the session)
  • for 90s expandable timer at the touch of a button
  • scratch resistant display (special hard glass material)
  • exclusive accessories which extend the functionality e.g. plug-in bubbler, herb capsules etc.
  • ecological brush made of wood and horse hair included in delivery
  • ..and possibly it looks better in nightblue
😉
You sound like a company rep ;)

happynomoretobacco,

happynomoretobacco

@ Abysmal Vapor: Fenix Pro is a very good convection device and the Easy Care Airpath (ECA) feature is totally unique. Thanks to the modular concept all parts can be removed and attached in seconds. Really easy to clean and you can see (!!) immediately if the airpath is totally separated, not only need to believe the marketing. ;) The body is totally aluminum.

If you buy the Wolkenkraft Äris (same price), you will get two capsules (herb and oil) and a capsule caddy extra already in the package. By the way: the Äris has two different colors : nightblue and gun metal and both look great...and I saw there is 7% (not 5%) standard discount on the page with "vapo7" discount code. https://www.vapowelt.com/Portable-V...remium/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRiS-Gun-Metal::2659.html
Oh look now you are an rep @PrimeVapor2022
So you sure can tell me where the glass of the FX mouthpiece goes into the oven - on picks looks like it fits into the blue silicone screenholder above the oven. like the mouthpiece from the pro.
Do you know does the fx mouthpiece fits the smono 3?

happynomoretobacco,
Top Bottom