Fenix Pro

happynomoretobacco

Finally it arrived
Looks good feels ok in the hand
Some smell but not really bad.
I will do some burn off and then start testing
Already "tested" the removebable ovenbottom - very easy must be fun to clean this baby. One click with the magnetic tool from the bottom and its out...very smart

Last edited:
happynomoretobacco,

happynomoretobacco

my first feeelings about

vapor production fine like the mini but less then fenix2 which is a strong hitter....a little hotter (i start at 200c and finish with 22oc) than the mini (fury,...) but i think the way they changed the mouthpiece it must be possible to use HR stems and bubbler
taste gots better - in the beginning there was some plastic smell/taste but not strong but overall the mini tastes better
battery is between mini and 2 - i think i did 8-9 bowls
more to come...

happynomoretobacco

what i forgot...
vibration is a nice gimmick and the display is better - but still to small for my eyes :myday:

happynomoretobacco,

happynomoretobacco

Congrats for your new vape ! This one will be my next vape for me.
This is not a recomedation but....
I own fenix 2, smono 3 (fenix Mini) and now the pro....from this family
If i would loose all at once (hopefully never happen) i would not replace the pro! This is now - there is still a lot of testing to do....
Most reason the pro does not work well like the others with very small load and the temp of vapor.
I would buy for the same money one smono 3 + one fenix Mini. So you have both kind of MP and one Device (small battery) reserve...and also i would buy again a fenix 2 (if you like big hits) before the pro...
Just my opinon

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: KeroZen

happynomoretobacco

Fine grinded and little pressed works better with small loads.
To use it like conduction helps- very slow drawing with short breaks between the draws helps keeping temp down and vapor don't get too harsh.
So while training with this devices thumb goes up a little more
Today motherday with my family in law... The right moment to test it with the dosing caps. The caps from HR fits also.

Last edited:
happynomoretobacco,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Should have spared you the purchase,but saw your posts too late. Another member here shared with me the exact same impressions you have with it a month ago,but lost track of this thread.
The idea behind it seems great,but the execution is not as good.

Abysmal Vapor,

happynomoretobacco

Should have spared you the purchase,but saw your posts too late. Another member here shared with me the exact same impressions you have with it a month ago,but lost track of this thread.
yes a little too late
but the device is not so bad - its ok for me as a backup and maybe while playing with it i find some sweetspot

happynomoretobacco,

happynomoretobacco

i found a nice modification
the stem from my solo2 fits perfect but with the "wrong" side in the mouthpiece. this makes the vapor much cooler much less harsh and also tastier
i used also a empty dosing cap on top of my very small load . this all results in some nice hits @200c . the avb was even middlebrown.
so it gets better :rockon:

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: C No Ego

Petrolhead

@happynomoretobacco: I read carefully your suggestion... must look somewhere else for new vape after your text. In my hands is the fury2 from 4/2018... after 2 years is a small vape but a big trash... yes, works like champion, but without the right led, discolouration and poor battery power which take ages for full charge.

Petrolhead,

happynomoretobacco

@happynomoretobacco: I read carefully your suggestion... must look somewhere else for new vape after your text. In my hands is the fury2 from 4/2018... after 2 years is a small vape but a big trash... yes, works like champion, but without the right led, discolouration and poor battery power which take ages for full charge.
i am still playing with the pro with an solo stem - so its no more really portable but it works well and i like it more and more
and i cleaned it - and thats why i bought it once because of easy cleaning - and its works perfect quick and easy. a big thumb up on this

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: Petrolhead

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
So I was sent one of these (actually a Utillian 620, same thing though).

Overall, pretty impressed. The removable heating spiral is really nice for deep cleaning. Vapor quality very similar to Fury 2/Edge, battery life is good, body feels good, looks good. Vapor a little harsh because of short vapor path, nice flavor. Max temp (220°C) gives a nice golden brown roast. I like it at ~185°C most. Milks a bubbler real well.

Overall, excellent budget unit, couldn't go wrong with it just like the Fury models.

Etsu

Oh I love the removable heat part idea! After 2 years of use there is a lot of draw resistance with my fury 2. I think the airpath is getting clogged.

C No Ego

Oh I love the removable heat part idea! After 2 years of use there is a lot of draw resistance with my fury 2. I think the airpath is getting clogged.

use a small funnel ... hold Fury unit upright, stick funnel into bowl and add a few drops of isopropyl alcohol. hol dover soemthing to catch the iso as it comes out the bottom ... keep doing this a while and it will dislodge resin from the airpath ... try and not get any iso on the silicone at the top of teh bowl as it will shrink it some .. especially if you use glass adapters that insert into the bowl ( Fury2 glass attachments) as that silicone holds the glass in there . after you have run the iso through turn vape on and let it sizzle then turn off ...

happynomoretobacco

So I was sent one of these (actually a Utillian 620, same thing though).

Overall, pretty impressed. The removable heating spiral is really nice for deep cleaning. Vapor quality very similar to Fury 2/Edge, battery life is good, body feels good, looks good. Vapor a little harsh because of short vapor path, nice flavor. Max temp (220°C) gives a nice golden brown roast. I like it at ~185°C most. Milks a bubbler real well.

Overall, excellent budget unit, couldn't go wrong with it just like the Fury models.
i think the utilian use different materials at this removebale spiral - aluminium instead ss

try a solo stem - the harsh goes away with it

happynomoretobacco,

Etsu

use a small funnel ... hold Fury unit upright, stick funnel into bowl and add a few drops of isopropyl alcohol. hol dover soemthing to catch the iso as it comes out the bottom ... keep doing this a while and it will dislodge resin from the airpath ... try and not get any iso on the silicone at the top of teh bowl as it will shrink it some .. especially if you use glass adapters that insert into the bowl ( Fury2 glass attachments) as that silicone holds the glass in there . after you have run the iso through turn vape on and let it sizzle then turn off ...

Wow, did you experience actual airflow improvments? I’ll try that this week, thank you for the tips!

Etsu,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

Wow, did you experience actual airflow improvments? I’ll try that this week, thank you for the tips!

yeah , after a few runs it will dislodge the resin in the airpath .... I vape with the fury vapes on the bubbler so the vape sits upside down with vapor seeping up into the air path over time and accumulating resin in there ... every few months I run some Iso through there to keep it clean ...

KushPerson

How is the mouthpiece opened for deep cleaning? Is it the same mechanism as in the Fury 2 vapes? Explanation with pics would be greatly appreciated!

KushPerson,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
How is the mouthpiece opened for deep cleaning? Is it the same mechanism as in the Fury 2 vapes? Explanation with pics would be greatly appreciated!
It slides right out and can be easily cleaned from there - easier than the Fury 2 even

deadlytoaster,

happynomoretobacco

It slides right out and can be easily cleaned from there - easier than the Fury 2 even
I like the fenix pro but i use it with a Solo2 stem to keep heat and harshness away. They fit perfect in the mouthpiece.

I had some "electronic" troubles.it shows an error Code and is finished. i have already the third unit. Does someone else had the same issues?
But the guys at VapeFully from poland did great Customer Service!! In short time they replaced the device with a new one. They also offered me to change to another vape. I just can recomend them!!

@mod why is this still at upcomings Thread? Thx

Last edited:
happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: Petrolhead

PPN

Volute of Vapor
No issues with mine, it's a re-brand Wolkenkraft Aris but it's exactly the same unit. Although it's not a daily driver for me, it works well but I always found the taste to be slightly "muted" with both the Mini and the Pro. Although they delivers incredibly smooth clouds for me, silk like hits, this the one I reach when I have a sensitive throat.

Is somebody replaced yet the heater? in my mind this was the best selling point about that vape although I suspect the battery will die before the heater does making that feature totally useless.
In term of vapor quality I preferred the Fenix Plus which is the successor of the Original Fenix Vaporizer, same smoothness but taste seems better for me and better airflow also... too bad they didn't changed that ugly design (although I have a friend who choosed it over the Aria and the Vane and he did a good choice in term of vapor quality).

KushPerson

I like the fenix pro but i use it with a Solo2 stem to keep heat and harshness away. They fit perfect in the mouthpiece.

I had some "electronic" troubles.it shows an error Code and is finished. i have already the third unit. Does someone else had the same issues?
But the guys at VapeFully from poland did great Customer Service!! In short time they replaced the device with a new one. They also offered me to change to another vape. I just can recomend them!!

@mod why is this still at upcomings Thread? Thx
"i have already the third unit". So you have had 2 units before with that error? What error code does it show? Is your current Fenix Pro still working fine. I'm planning to get this one, had a Fury before and I thought that thing is immortal.

KushPerson,

happynomoretobacco

"i have already the third unit". So you have had 2 units before with that error? What error code does it show? Is your current Fenix Pro still working fine. I'm planning to get this one, had a Fury before and I thought that thing is immortal.
The first one died after 6-7 month strong using showed a number error Code. Second after two month saying protect error. Third since a month in strong use.

happynomoretobacco,
Top Bottom