Fenix Pro

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey guys ! I spotted this one and wanted to bring your attention to it. The Easy Clean Airpath technology looks awesome ,also the remove-able heater. Size is pretty small too 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 8.4 cm , although i am sure some would prefer a slightly bulkier but with replaceable battery well, not happening here.. :),but everything else exept that silicone oring looks good to me. Also Weecke is now with a new name.

Features:
7th generation vaporizer technology
Patented newest and revolutionary ECA convection technology: Easy Care Air Path
extendable and adjustable thick black glass mouthpiece
High quality and safe materials
Fully isolated air path
Pure and unadulterated taste
Optimized airflow prevents draw resistance
Large and crystal clear OLED display
Precise temperature control per degree 320°F – 428°F / 160 ° - 221 ° C
Short warm-up time: only 25 seconds
Adjustable working time 3-6 minutes
Vibration function
Easy to Use / Easy to Control
Compact design: 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 8,4 cm (without glass mouthpiece) / only 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 10,2 cm incl. glass mouthpiece
Automatic Shut-Off Timer
Many safety and security features for maximum safety
Color: Black
Package content:
1 x FENiX Pro Vaporizer
1 x Mouthpiece O-Ring & Screen
1 x Airpath Clean Brush
1 x Chamber Clean Brush
1 x Chamber Stick
1 x USB Cable
1 x Instruction Manual in German and English

2598_10.jpg

Here is a great review in german by some guy with a great haircut :D.. Shows pretty well the ECA and the removable heater spiral :).
Avaiable for 130 euro at https://www.vapowelt.com/Mobile-Vaporizers/FENiX-Pro/FENiX-Pro-Vaporizer::2598.html
There is a 10% off if you subscribe to newsletter or 5 off with some other code that pop ups in a message once you are at the site.
I cant really tell if the body is still plastic or not .
There is also this rebrand which is also listed on fenixvaporizer.eu but it is not for sale.
https://www.vapowelt.com/Mobile-Vaporizers/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRIS/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRIS-Pre-Order::2599.html
I dont get it why it is priced higher though..
Ahaha here are some bold statements by the manufaturer ,business as usual :)).

FENiX Pro - the revolutionary new convection vaporizer of FENiX makers!
The vaporizer revolution starts NOW!
SOUTH REED Technologies (formerly Weecke) launches the 7th generation of vaporizers with FENiX Pro and patented ECA technology. The FENiX Pro is the spearhead of vaporizer technology and ECA convection technology is as advanced as it is unique. It has never been easier to vaporize more efficient and comfortable herbs! Never was a vaporizer with this power more compact and handy. The FENiX Pro is a revolution! There is no other vaporizer that combines innovation, design, handiness and user-friendliness so skillfully.

Elegant and modern design
Being a high-tech product, the manufacturer also had to increase the design to match its outstanding performance with an attractive design. That is undoubtedly successful. The FENiX Pro is not only the most advanced herbal vaporizer on the market, it looks the same. The sleek black case along with the extendable black glass mouthpiece make the design perfect.

All this is packaged in extremely compact dimensions of 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 8.4 cm (without glass mouthpiece) and only 5.2 cm * 2.5 cm * 10.2 cm with glass mouthpiece. While other manufacturers compromise make compromises in technology or design, the FENIX Pro combines both in a perfect way! There are no more compromises here. Finally, there's an elegant and damn good-looking tech monster for your pocket.

Latest technology makes the difference
Manufacturers of vaporizers have hitherto claimed that their vaporizers are made of safe materials, have an air duct isolated from the electronics, that they event. even use convection technology and they like to claim that their vaporizers are the most advanced. You could not check it yourself, because that would usually take the device apart.

The FENiX Pro does not need such promises, because everyone can convince themselves within seconds how the air duct is built and that it is completely insulated and the latest and most advanced convection technology is available. The FENiX Pro is thus a special feature and one-off exception.

Revolutionary patented ECA technology - Progress through progress, not marketing!
ECA stands for "Easy Care Airpath" and is a unique innovation - no, a revolution! The air and heating channel is no longer hidden in the device, but you can see it, more precisely: you can see through it. Simply remove the mouthpiece unit from the device and press the strainer with the help of the magenta chamber rod from the bottom of the device and the heating and air duct is completely exposed. This has never happened before!

ECA = 100% free air channel for easy cleaning
Since the air duct is completely visible, it is easy to clean. Gone are the days that you could only clean the sieve or the heating chamber, but small herb remains disappeared down in the device. This is no longer possible for the FENiX Pro. The air duct is 100% free, making it as easy to clean as never before.

Large and crystal clear OLED display for freely adjustable temperature, freely adjustable timer and battery level, vibration function
The large 0.96 inch double display shows (similar to the FENiX 2.0) at the same time the set and the actual temperature. But that's not all: the display has been split into two sections, indicating not only the temperatures, but also the timed and actual time and battery levels. The upper area of the display is reserved for the temperatures and the lower area for the times.

The adjustable timer on the FENiX Pro OLED dual display allows you to freely choose the evaporation time between 3 and 6 minutes before the FENiX Pro switches itself off automatically. You can watch the expiring and counting down time on the display and can, if necessary, simply extend or shorten the time - just as you like!

The vibration function provides the already known mechanisms of haptic feedback and signals the achievement of temperature, switching on and off, etc.

ECA = efficient convection heating, rapid heating in less than 30 seconds and degree-precise evaporation
The degree-precise temperature control in the ranges 320 ° F - 428 ° F / 160 ° - 221 ° C offers full control for almost every herb. The manufacturer is a master in the development of new technologies and has next to a well-known German company the most advanced convection technology worldwide. Of course, this experience also benefited the FENiX Pro, which is why the FENiX Pro convection technology works even more closely and wows tears of joy to every vaporizer enthusiast. Evaporation was never better!

Quality, quality and quality
Technologically leading, easy to use, and extremely handy, no compromises were made regarding the quality of the materials. The high-quality materials can be seen, felt and tasted. Once you have had or even used the FENiX Pro, there is no doubt about the outstanding performance and quality of this revolutionary convection vaporizer.

CONCLUSION: The FENiX Pro is undoubtedly the most advanced herbal vaporizer on the market. SOUTH REED proves in which league they play and there is hardly a competitor product. Advanced technology, fantastic and compact design, easy operation and cleaning - the FENiX Pro offers everything a herbal vaporizer can offer and what hardly a vaporizer offers.

There are vaporizers on the market that are well above the price of a FENiX Pro and can not even offer half the performance or quality. But the manufacturer wants to make the world's best vaporizer available to anyone and offers the FENiX Pro therefore for an absolute competitive price. With this unique value for money, SOUTH REED sneaks into the hearts of every true vaporizer fan. All that remains to be said: a high-tech premium vaporizer at a bargain price!

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
It'll be interesting to see how battery life and performance compare to the Edge.
I like the look a lot.
And the removable heater core (as long as it doesn't impair function compared to Healthy Rips/POTV).

The body is metal yeah?

Copacetic,

GoGlass

Yes it looks interesting, i like the idea of cleaning entirely the airpath.... That's great :)!

But ..... SOUTH REED Technologies ??? Google it and you find just a company that sell e-cigs products ...

Zero informations about this company....they are not in the vape world ....

Also i love glass but i would like if they can offer also a mouthpiece without the glass tube outside, just like the standard mouthpiece of the EDGE/FURY/FIERCE...

....to be continued.....

Abysmal Vapor

Maybe they bought Weecke.. IDK and i dont really care honestly. Body is Heat resistant plastic with metalic paint.

Abysmal Vapor,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Maybe they bought Weecke.. IDK and i dont really care honestly. Body is Heat resistant plastic with metalic paint.

Who bought Weecke? They are the ones who had released the original Fenix brand, so Weecke is the manufacturer and Fenix is their own brand... So Weecke makes all of these style

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Rasputin

Paolo

Interesting, I don't understand one thing, on the web there are 2 models that look identical:
WOLKENKRAFT ÄRIS (148 € in preorder)
https://www.vapowelt.com/Mobile-Vaporizers/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRIS/WOLKENKRAFT-AeRIS-Pre-Order::2599.html
e FENiX Pro di SOUTH REED Technologies (ex Weecke) a 129 €,
are there any differences?
I like this vaporizer but I am asked whether the silicone gasket in contact with the vaporization chamber is safe.

Paolo,
Reactions: Guest399

Skunkport

I don't understand one thing, on the web there are 2 models that look identical

If you look at the Fury 2, there are about 20 models that look identical. Weeke is a manufacturer that sells vapes both under it's own brand, Fenix, and rebranded for other companies.
You could get your own version, the 'Paolo Aris' and sell it yourself if you could afford their minimum order amount.

OF

Is the Fury Edge the US version of the Fenix Pro that is sold in Europe?

Thanks

Or for the Zen version, "Is the Fenix Pro an EU version of Edge?"? Last night I dreamed I was a butterfly, but in reality am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man?

The short answer seems to be no. While they are similar, the shapes are different. Edge doesn't have the flat parts around the heater, the body is basically rectangular with rounded corners. And there's a 45 degree bevel, not a corner, where the screen is.

And the adapter 'swings in' like in F2 not slides down as here. That part looks more like what HR uses on Fierce.

HR claims to have developed Edge as a bigger version of F2 with some of the requested improvements (bigger battery, improved stem options (different mount of the adapter), vibration notifications, and so on).

Perhaps someone copied the other (a lot of that going on for sure), but they are evidently not 'rebranded' versions of the same vape.

Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for the New Year.

OF

Abysmal Vapor

To each his/her own, but given my overwhelmingly positive experience with several HR products I think I will stick with them!

Thanks @HealthyRips.com !!!

To each own indeed. I'd love to see any of healty rips products having the ECA tech,it is the main selling point for me...
Let stick to the thread topic and dont go HR vs Weecke again,because some people that join late to the party dont know which if it was the Egg or the Chicken:p. I'd just say that the Eggs were out there before chickens even existed as a species. So lets not call this EU version of on HR product with respect to both companies.
I believe this is similar to the Utillian 620? They seem pretty interesting tbh!
YES and no . Utilian is IMO an inferior version cause it uses different materials ;).
Pretty sure Fenix came up with the original design of the Fury and Force... Then remade it per HR specifications for an exclusive... So this looks like another version taking some cues from the Fierce and Edge... Can't knockoff self
Amen.
Who bought Weecke? They are the ones who had released the original Fenix brand, so Weecke is the manufacturer and Fenix is their own brand... So Weecke makes all of these style

Sry for late reply. I meant Maybe Southreed (ecig company) bought Weecke or vise versa.Site says Southreed(Formaly Weecke).
---------------------
Honestly i am somewhat curious to try that one. I am bitching about non cleanable heaters/airpaths for some time. This is something i would want in any vaporizer as a standart..

Last edited:

happynomoretobacco

Cheers thanks going to bite the bullet ,Anyone here used this ?
Vapefully from poland
20% last day With: 420all
The utilian has parts in Aluminium where the fenix/äris use ss
Mine should arrive tomorrow cant await to play with it

Last edited:
happynomoretobacco,
Top Bottom