Favourite Quotes

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
George Carlin Edition:

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.

If your kid needs a role model and you ain't it, you're both fucked.

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
25qvtb9.jpg

wallpaper

"Don’t think that only sitting with the eyes closed is practice. If you do think this way, then quickly change your thinking. Steady practice is keeping mindful in every posture, whether sitting, walking, standing or lying down.

When coming out of sitting, don’t think that you’re coming out of meditation, but that you are only changing postures.

If you reflect in this way, you will have peace. Wherever you are, you will have this attitude of practice with you constantly. You will have a steady awareness within yourself."

KidFated.

Unknown Member
curren
"I'm Rick James Bitch!" - Dave Chappelle

"You Come at the King, you best not miss!" - Omar Little

"My name is my NAME!!!" - Marlo Stanfield

"I go at him respectable. He put that goddamn shotgun in my face, man." - Bubbles

"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing..." - Socrates

"How can hip hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever?" - RZA

"Just Relaxing, mixing hashes, till I feel like I know Magic." - Curren$y

"Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth." - Roberto Clemente

"He means absolutely nothing to me." - Miguel Cotto (reflecting on his feelings towards Antonio Margarito)

curren$y has tha best lines..

KidFated.,

TechnicalToker

1. The mind is its own place, and in it self
  2. Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
  3. What matter where, if I be still the same,
  4. And what I should be, all but less then he
  5. Whom Thunder hath made greater? Here at least
  6. We shall be free; th' Almighty hath not built
  7. Here for his envy, will not drive us hence:
  8. Here we may reign secure, and in my choyce
  9. To reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
  10. Better to reign in Hell, then serve in Heav'n

Sorry about the numbers. Paradise Lost by John Milton

The very first essential in success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.

Adolf Hitler

Last edited by a moderator:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Mitch Hedberg-

* People associate long hair with drug use. I wish people associated long hair with something other than drug use, like an extreme longing for cake. And then strangers would see a long haired guy and say, "That guy eats cake!" "He is on bundt cake!" Mothers saying to their daughters, "Don't bring the cake eater over here anymore. He smells like flour. Did you see how excited he got when he found out your birthday was fast approaching?"

* I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

* I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I bought a cake.

* "Guess how many jellybeans are in this jar, and win a prize". Aw, come on, man, let just me have some. I'll tell you what, guess how many jellybeans I want!.. If you guessed a handful, you are right.

* When you go to a bar that has a black light, everybody looks cool. Except for me, because I was under the impression that the mustard stain came out.

* I hate turkeys. If you go to the grocery store, you start to get mad at turkeys. You see turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami. Somebody just needs to tell the turkeys, "Man, just be yourselves!" I already like you, little fella. I used to draw you. If you had a couple of fingers missing, you would draw a really messed-up turkey. That turkey was in an accident!

From ^same:

“The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”
From The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Something which given human nature sadly will always hold true IMAO.

“It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too.”
/
“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”:D
From the Dirk Gently books.

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
some folks look for troubles. some for fights. others are in the treetops, just looking for their kites - j garcia
"Some folks look for answers
Others look for fights
Some folks up in treetops
Just look to see the sights"

Written by Robert Hunter, sang by Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead.

That was the gist of it, tho :lol:

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
"Some folks look for answers
Others look for fights
Some folks up in treetops
Just look to see the sights"

Written by Robert Hunter, sang by Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead.

That was the gist of it, tho :lol:
While I do agree with you, in fairness, there were times that bobby sang it "just looking for their kites"

My favourite Hunter line is "Sometimes we live no particular way but our own"

dorkus_molorkus

Its been a bit quiet round these parts, then I see this.

ohh goody

While I do agree with you, in fairness, there were times that bobby sang it "just looking for their kites"

My favourite Hunter line is "Sometimes we live no particular way but our own"

@Deadhead101 I wouldnt take that shit man. fluff-face just basically called you a liar.

@fluffhead did you see what deadshit wrote? what is he the freaking lyric police?
I reckon he is just baiting you man, trying to start some shit. I wouldnt take that crap.
I suggest you talk some smack back at him. that'll fix him.:tup:

Now discuss. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

my work here is done.

EDIT- as pointed out below- whatever quote is currently in my siggy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom