Favorite Vape Device (DynaVap, Dani, etc)

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Yup, you totally could. I still like the DV caps for clicking convenience and the ability to use an IH. I don't notice that they affect taste much. The glass bowl is key.
I did get a PT Glass Dyna with glass tip and stem. Oddly I’m getting very little flavor from it, it has no taste. Really odd. It’s a cool variation as a device though.

btka

I want the Anvil I just have to use induction heat when I'm at home and from what I see the Anvil doesn't really fit like The Ispire Wand which is what I need to use. Is this true? This is all that keeps me from buying it 😔🙏🙄
My anvil works perfect with the wand… maybe takes a little bit longer then with a big big torch..
i put a plate under the wand and then I put the anvil in the wand (hands free) and wait till the first click, taste is also real good.. I have the newer anvil duracore, maybe this makes a difference…

btka,
Reactions: dman28

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I did get a PT Glass Dyna with glass tip and stem. Oddly I’m getting very little flavor from it, it has no taste. Really odd. It’s a cool variation as a device though.
Hmmm that's weird. I get really decent flavor from these - better than any other dyna tip. In my case, only my low-temp cap had enough magnetic material to fire the Wand without a metal bowl.

It takes the glass longer to warm up than metal so the first hits are wispy but once it gets going it works really well. Not sure why you're not getting flavor. Maybe try a different strain/grind? With my dynas I like a finer grind with a firm pack.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Hmmm that's weird. I get really decent flavor from these - better than any other dyna tip. In my case, only my low-temp cap had enough magnetic material to fire the Wand without a metal bowl.

It takes the glass longer to warm up than metal so the first hits are wispy but once it gets going it works really well. Not sure why you're not getting flavor. Maybe try a different strain/grind? With my dynas I like a finer grind with a firm pack.
Not sure either, in my experience all glass usually has the best flavor so this has been surprising. I did back to back sessions with the PT Glass and an M, same strain, and got more flavor on the M. Granted, the M wasn’t giving me a LOT of flavor, but it was more than none.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Not sure either, in my experience all glass usually has the best flavor so this has been surprising. I did back to back sessions with the PT Glass and an M, same strain, and got more flavor on the M. Granted, the M wasn’t giving me a LOT of flavor, but it was more than none.
Ok, I'm stumped. Sorry they weren't as good as expected for you 🤷‍♂️

TigoleBitties,

btka

I tried IH vs torch (zippo torch - similar to blazer Firefox)

Both work great…
Wand IH takes longer (you need between 60 sec and 90 sec till first click) then with torch… with torch you need between 20 sec and 30 sec till first click ( I aimed where the gap is, above the heating element which you normally aim for rtl…)

I would say cloud size and amount is very similar , maybe you get one more cloud with the torch.. I use the half size bawl and get 5 more or less good clouds native out of this size of bowl…
Also with the wand Ih my first cloud is bigger then with torch… In my opinion. The wand heats all the heating elements and with the torch heat is building up slower (till it reaches the tip)…

Taste wise I am not sure which tastes better… have to experiment more and need more practice with the torch… but first of I thought wand ih tastes better.. but maybe my torch technique is not the best as mentioned before…

BTW I put the wand on a ceramic plate, then put the anvil inside the wand, so the anvil tip stays on the ceramic plate (hands free) till the first click…

How do you torch your anvil?
Where?

Flame length?

Is it better to heat it fast (big flame - shorter time till first click) or slower (smaller flame - longer time till first click)?

I like clouds but also good taste…
RTL for me does taste to roasted…

@Grass Yes I have the duracore anvil I remember that I read somewhere that the duracore works better with IH then the og anvil… could it be that you have because of this a different experience with IH heating the anvil?

Last edited:
btka,
Reactions: Tu3t

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
@Grass Yes I have the duracore anvil I remember that I read somewhere that the duracore works better with IH then the og anvil… could it be that you have because of this a different experience with IH heating the anvil?
I just think it defeats the whole point of the Anvil. But people like what they like, and if the IH works for you that is great.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: btka

Tu3t

I tried IH vs torch (zippo torch - similar to blazer Firefox)

Both work great…
Wand IH takes longer (you need between 60 sec and 90 sec till first click) then with torch… with torch you need between 20 sec and 30 sec till first click ( I aimed where the gap is, above the heating element which you normally aim for rtl…)

I would say cloud size and amount is very similar , maybe you get one more cloud with the torch.. I use the half size bawl and get 5 more or less good clouds native out of this size of bowl…
Also with the wand Ih my first cloud is bigger then with torch… In my opinion. The wand heats all the heating elements and with the torch heat is building up slower (till it reaches the tip)…

Taste wise I am not sure which tastes better… have to experiment more and need more practice with the torch… but first of I thought wand ih tastes better.. but maybe my torch technique is not the best as mentioned before…

BTW I put the wand on a ceramic plate, then put the anvil inside the wand, so the anvil tip stays on the ceramic plate (hands free) till the first click…

How do you torch your anvil?
Where?

Flame length?

Is it better to heat it fast (big flame - shorter time till first click) or slower (smaller flame - longer time till first click)?

I like clouds but also good taste…
RTL for me does taste to roasted…

I don`t RTL anymore because of the roasted taste. My flamesize is 4 cm ( I am from Europe) and I aim above the second copper ring, that is above the thermal batterie till it klick and then I go on the thermal batterie till it klick again. I get big clouds and much more taste.

Tu3t,

btka

I don`t RTL anymore because of the roasted taste. My flamesize is 4 cm ( I am from Europe) and I aim above the second copper ring, that is above the thermal batterie till it klick and then I go on the thermal batterie till it klick again. I get big clouds and much more taste.

Big fat bong hits off the Anvil tonight 🐡🐡🐡

This is a nice spot at this first copper ring

2-CE4-AF0-B-18-F8-44-C9-8146-06-E8-E051-F7-E9.jpg
Where do you aim your flame? I aim between YA and thermal battery (dark roast/RTL) Till first click..

btka,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
It happened to me until I learnt that different varieties need different flame lengths!! Too roasty? smaller flame. Too greenish? bigger flame. Once you try it, tell me how did it go please!

btka

It happened to me until I learnt that different varieties need different flame lengths!! Too roasty? smaller flame. Too greenish? bigger flame. Once you try it, tell me how did it go please!
Where are you aiming with your flame?

btka,

Tu3t

I`ve tried different flame size, but with this heating method I got exellent results. But I can give it a try again.
Do you heat until the second click on the thermal batterie?

Tu3t,
Top Bottom