FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

swahvay

whohhhhh my first post didn't link the pic, its there now, hope i didn't give you false hope
You totally did lol. Now I'm sad. But it's cool... like I said, I'll see what happens and if it doesn't fit/make a good seal, I'll just have to try something else.

swahvay,

thesoloman

I for one am liking using a reducer to an expander setup for glass that need a lift on the gong. I know in practice a 18/14 reducer to an 14/18 expander totally cancel each other out, but it is very functional for raising the gong, and you will always have the capability to hook up to both 14 and 18 mm glass.
I will take some pics for you right now @Tweak
I actually find the cloud pairs nicely with it, however i really want a C2 bubler this for my cloud, my friend has one and i litterly offer to buy it from him everytime i use it.. i know one day he will say yes. its basically this bubbler, but his mouthpeice has more of a bend to it, and it is perfectly suited to relaxed cloud hits while leaned back on the couch
C2-82mmCirc-2__21440.1385137041.1280.1280.jpg

image_zpse62008ea.jpg

heres a comparison, and in a min ill have the use pic up
IMG_0568_zpse7387267.jpg
IMG_0566_zps875d13b1.jpg
IMG_0563_zps67937bd0.jpg
IMG_0564_zpsbfdabe12.jpg

Last edited:

GreenBeans

Finally recieved my fakexhale, now to source some ELB's as mine did not come with any.. Ended up with an extra glass mouthpeice. Who wants to trade for some ELBS? Anyone know what's the best/cheapest place to order from for these? Shipping to Canada

GreenBeans,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

mestizo

Of all the units received in working condition, has any of them stopped working?
I haven't heard of any cases yet, is there anybody out there that this has happened to?
Does anybody think the manufacturer fixed the problem that plagued the first units sold under Vapexhale? And that is the reason we haven't heard of failures yet.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
There have been a couple failures reported in this thread. Its interesting the thermal paste being applied to the heater wire connection. I would be hopelessly embarrassed if I were these guys, I mean selling a product with someone else's name on it? Without their permission? Then stealing the plans to the next generation product and trying to market that . . . this is worse than fake Rolex watches and designer hand bags . . .

mestizo

There have been a couple failures reported in this thread. Its interesting the thermal paste being applied to the heater wire connection. I would be hopelessly embarrassed if I were these guys, I mean selling a product with someone else's name on it? Without their permission? Then stealing the plans to the next generation product and trying to market that . . . this is worse than fake Rolex watches and designer hand bags . . .
Do you happen to know the page, or pages were this is discussed, I'll really appreciate it.
Thanks.

mestizo,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Its been an ongoing story with bits and pieces being put together here and there, a lot of it outside of public view. I have seen things that no longer exist online that pertain to this and of course the principals can't really comment, and even if they could, would they want to? I have watched SM pull many knives out of his back for a while now, it must suck.

t-dub,

mestizo

Its been an ongoing story with bits and pieces being put together here and there, a lot of it outside of public view. I have seen things that no longer exist online that pertain to this and of course the principals can't really comment, and even if they could, would they want to? I have watched SM pull many knives out of his back for a while now, it must suck.
I'm sorry, but I don't think that pertains to my question, I'm familiar with that you are talking about. I specifically asked a question about a particular matter, not past drama. Back to the question, do you know the pages or members this has happened to?

mestizo,

mestizo

Oh the failures? They were reported in this thread. No I didn't note the pages or players. Go read.
Exactly!
Now you get my question.
I have followed this thread really close and haven't seen it, that's why I asked, maybe I missed it.
I guess that if I don't see a reply, I'll assume it hasn't happened.​

mestizo,

mestizo

I believe his unit was DOA and he didn't want to wait and went ahead and did the repair himself with a Chinese heater.

Feel free to make all the assumptions you wish. I hope they serve you well . . . :peace:
I'm looking for facts, evidence, you know, that's why a I asked, not looking for hearsay.
I also believe this is the right place to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
mestizo,

mestizo

It does but I think he means working--->not working (not sure if this has happened or not?).

I believe they have reinforcement as well as dont get as hot as normal (people seem to have to go higher on the dial for the same affect AFAIK)
That's exactly right,
Thank you.

mestizo,

olivianewtonjohn

Im embarrassed to even admit this (and didnt want to talk about it for awhile, knew it would make me pissed).

First ebay cloud I bought an inexperience family member made a bad choice and killed it the same day I received it (blew water into it lol).

Ebay guy was cool about it and sent me a new heater/bambo for free (shipping and all). I spent a decent amount of time being methodical fixing it very carefully (soldering in new bambo/heater). It worked perfectly and got a decent amount of use at a friends house; when I got back I decide to try alittle more.

Using a cloud (thin metal casing) on a glass desk, fucking stupid I know. Well you can guess what happened, and having the long dry mouthpiece on it did not help (leverage) as it fell to its death.

So I am 0/2 within a few hours of owning a cloud (although I take responsibility for 1/2). Either way I think I dont deserve a cloud. :(

Im usually not clumsy (honest)

mestizo

Sorry for trying to help! :peace:
I appreciate all the help I can get, but sadly before you even participated, this whole thing was feeling wrong because the first person to answer misread the question, and it wasn't my desire to get into drama.
Thanks for your help.

mestizo,

exit

Im embarrassed to even admit this (and didnt want to talk about it for awhile, knew it would make me pissed).

First ebay cloud I bought an inexperience family member made a bad choice and killed it the same day I received it (blew water into it lol).

Ebay guy was cool about it and sent me a new heater/bambo for free (shipping and all). I spent a decent amount of time being methodical fixing it very carefully (soldering in new bambo/heater). It worked perfectly and got a decent amount of use at a friends house; when I got back I decide to try alittle more.

Using a cloud (thin metal casing) on a glass desk, fucking stupid I know. Well you can guess what happened, and having the long dry mouthpiece on it did not help (leverage) as it fell to its death.

So I am 0/2 within a few hours of owning a cloud (although I take responsibility for 1/2). Either way I think I dont deserve a cloud. :(

Im usually not clumsy (honest)

You deserve a EVO

Top Bottom