• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fake News

florduh

Concession or not, Kari Lake is a loser. Sad to see a MILF/GILF flame out like this. I've lowered my flag to half mast in mourning.

FhSi4MHXkAACLCu

florduh

Real mask-off moment at the end of this clip.

Why aren't these Fake News shitbags harraguing major railroad corporation shareholder Warren Buffet about a strike devastating the economy?

He could provide every sick day the unions are asking for with about 300 million. Or less than half of the money he just "donated" so he and his children will never have to pay taxes.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
And then you get absolute shit eaters like Rupert Murdoch that started in the 'News' business when his dad carked it and left him a small local rag in South Australia to where he is now...a fucking prick whose own son disowned him for evil ways. :2c:
I guess the series Succession ( i think on HBO) is loosely based on that. It's quite good if you can stomach watching something where pretty much everyone is a repulsive creature.

florduh

I guess the series Succession ( i think on HBO) is loosely based on that. It's quite good if you can stomach watching something where pretty much everyone is a repulsive creature.

Cousin Greg isn't that bad, but I take your point. Top tier TV though.

200.gif

florduh

I wonder if Tucker Carlson, during his wall to wall coverage of Hunter Biden's dick pics, ever mentioned to his massive audience that he begged Brandon's son to help get his kid into Georgetown.

FjJZIQYXgAcI_OZ

It's kind of deranged that Tucker named his son Buckley. But then again, he comes from Old Money as an heir to the Swanson TV Dinner fortune.

Just dropping this email as a reminder that politics is mostly kabuki theater. "It's a big club, and you ain't in it".

barbara-bush-funeral-four-presidents-four-first-ladies.jpg

FQOt6WAWYAQ7O_l.png

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

hinglemccringleberry

I am calling for a complete shutdown of the Columnist Industry until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

FnQyNIvakAEMOX6

Definitely too many fuckin columnists.
Agreed, this happens in sports media too, though in sports it's less dangerous but still annoying. These talking heads with their dream jobs are allowed to speculate all day long about what's going on in the NFL, etc, and whether they wind up being wrong or right it doesn't even matter because they're there to fill the airwaves with filler content and half of it winds up being nonsense. When they're right they look like "experts", when they're wrong they just walk it back and move on. It's just a way for them to pass the time but they get paid for it.

Last edited:

florduh

Agreed, this happens in sports media too, though in sports it's less dangerous but still annoying. These talking heads with their dream jobs are allowed to speculate all day long about what's going on in the NFL, etc, and whether they wind up being wrong or right it doesn't even matter because they're there to fill the airwaves with filler content. When they're right they look like "experts", when they're wrong they just walk it back and move on. It's just a way for them to pass the time but they get paid for it.

The whole columnist thing is a relic from an age that's gone with the wind. Now, every idiot with an opinion can tell the world about it. And it's not like these columnists have less stupid opinions than your average dummy. The writing is almost always trash too.

A lot of the big guys at NYT/WaPo are pulling down multiple six figures per year to write drivel.

florduh

I made the mistake of watching this shit on cable news last night. From my perspective, it seemed like I was witnessing a psyop in action. What I saw on those videos was obviously horrific. But it's also just normal cop behavior. They do this shit all the time.

CNN was asking "why are they stadning around, acting casual?!" after the cops committed this disgusting crime. Because this wasn't the first time they've been involved with something like this. And they were sure they were getting away with it. They would've too if it wasn't for that meddling streetlight camera.

I (very stupidly) switched over to Fox for a moment. They were doing 1920's race science. Since I didn't want to REDACTED myself, I flipped back to CNN's ridiculous copaganda.

Here's the original Fake News put out by the Memphis PD

cndgl06v0pea1.jpg

This will be just like Uvalde. A week or two will go by, then the news media will go back to just printing whatever the cops say without question. Even though they are all proven liars.

Top Bottom