Fake News

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
81fa7c634c3d542c64d0b8b877507912b39e550c30c23ba779ff3b7341a412e8.jpg

florduh

I love it when former Obama advisors write stupid shit like this in the Paper of Record.

F6eXlpmWgAAMYLm

I also love throwing "the election" in there. The O'Bungler surrounding himself with ghouls like this guy in '09 directly lead to Trump riding into the White House in '16.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I love it when former Obama advisors write stupid shit like this in the Paper of Record.

F6eXlpmWgAAMYLm

I also love throwing "the election" in there. The O'Bungler surrounding himself with ghouls like this guy in '09 directly lead to Trump riding into the White House in '16.
Rattner is such a jackass. I agree that he is a shining examples of what went wrong in the democratic party.

Weird that an investment banker who works for billionaires would be a boot licker.

florduh

I feel like this headline was designed in a lab specifically to give me psychic damage.

Weird that an investment banker who works for billionaires would be a boot licker.

Yeah, when he says the UAW is risking OUR economy, he's right. They're asking that the car manufacturers stop spending an insane amount of revenue on stock buybacks to enrich executives (who do very little work) and shareholders (who do absolutely no work). And instead, spend more of that money on the people who make the fucking cars!

I agree that he is a shining examples of what went wrong in the democratic party.

The balls on this guy to clutch his pearls over THE ELECTION when Trump is planning to visit the picket lines and an Obummer Admin alum is publicly dickriding the executives!

F6Bj-inXUAA0g1u

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Does the New York Times employ any non-dumbfucks?

I mean David Brooks has always been a huge asshole. I became aware of him in the runup to the war on Iraq. But for some reason he is one of those dipshit conservatives that center left people love.

Although I see the New York Times as having been basically been captured by the far right with the current publisher, A.G. Sulzberger. So David Brooks is probably feeling redundant at this point.

jbm

I mean David Brooks has always been a huge asshole. I became aware of him in the runup to the war on Iraq. But for some reason he is one of those dipshit conservatives that center left people love.

Although I see the New York Times as having been basically been captured by the far right with the current publisher, A.G. Sulzberger. So David Brooks is probably feeling redundant at this point.
David Brooks is one of those rightish dipshits the Times occasionally hires in the deeply mistaken belief that it will appease the constant squeals of “BIAS” from the right. The NYT could hire Alex Jones as a columnist and it would make no difference. I don’t know anyone, either left or right, that takes David Brooks the least bit seriously.

florduh

I mean David Brooks has always been a huge asshole. I became aware of him in the runup to the war on Iraq.

It will never cease to amaze me that people who have been wrong about literally everything continue to get paid six figures per year for their opinions. And a lot of them are employed by the NYT.

1616427290-Thomas-Friedman-Quotes.png

The balls on this guy. Saying this while getting paid $300k a year to write about 400 words of the stupidest shit you've ever heard per week.

Friedman-Because-We-Could.png

"The World Is Flat", motherfucker, your brain is smooth.

florduh

At this point, it's impossible to believe that the media is making an honest mistake here.

Edit: It looks like the NYT deleted their Tweet after keeping it up for 24 hours. They showed a picture of Trump shaking hands with workers at a non-union auto parts maker, but captioned it as "Trump meets with UAW members".

F7HRyIaXcAAWyuG

Trump held a rally at a non union shop and said strikers should NOT be picketing against their bosses for higher wages. They should instead be picketing outside the White House, and I guess, asking Brandon to cut their bosses taxes.

A review for the business Trump held his rally at:

F7B556NaIAAV3po

I gotta ask myself...why is the media knowingly lying about this? And the only answer I can come up with is, as much as they hate Trump, they hate labor unions even more.

After all. GM, Ford, and Stellaris buy a lot of newspaper ads. We love our "free press", don't we folks?

Last edited:

florduh

F7cFXE9XsAAZ7-f

Volunteering to join the Waffen SS doesn't make you a Nazi. Got it.

quote-germany-lost-the-second-world-war-fascism-won-it-believe-me-my-friend-george-carlin-86-54-88.jpg

very funny with English subtitles:

Last edited:
florduh,
Reactions: Bologna

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Top Bottom