Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

lazylathe

Almost there...
It's been so long...and still going strong.

My daily is an EV-2 powered ON 24/7 since Dec 2014.

Who's still got one, and will you sell me your "bent" direct-draw stem?

@ACE OF VAPE - sending positive vibes to Nadia.

hold those you love close...

blessings

Still have mine, although it is unused and in the original box still...

lazylathe,
Reactions: ataxian

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
It's been so long...and still going strong.

My daily is an EV-2 powered ON 24/7 since Dec 2014.

Who's still got one, and will you sell me your "bent" direct-draw stem?

@ACE OF VAPE - sending positive vibes to Nadia.

hold those you love close...

blessings
That's amazing! Thank you for the shout out to Nadia.

splitz

Appreciate the Chem-Si glass link @ACE OF VAPE but just not the same. What the story behind that bent stem that came with the kit? It had a small donut type of restriction at the top of the bowl before the shaft. this made for some serious vacuum when pulling on a packed 19mm. Nothing I have tried is the same. Where did the concept of the restriction above bowl come from? Am I the only one amazed by the overall function when using this type stem on EV2? The air ratio (in:out) was 100% on point.

Still searching… I kept the pieces of my last broken one. It made that much of a difference to my experience - I would love a replacement one day.

splitz,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
The guy I got the stems from went out of business years ago.... The concept of a restriction above the bowl was probably a happy accident. I still have some Brand new EV's but no glass to sell them with.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Appreciate the Chem-Si glass link @ACE OF VAPE but just not the same. What the story behind that bent stem that came with the kit? It had a small donut type of restriction at the top of the bowl before the shaft. this made for some serious vacuum when pulling on a packed 19mm. Nothing I have tried is the same. Where did the concept of the restriction above bowl come from? Am I the only one amazed by the overall function when using this type stem on EV2? The air ratio (in:out) was 100% on point.

Still searching… I kept the pieces of my last broken one. It made that much of a difference to my experience - I would love a replacement one day.
You can give the 7th floor/Elev8 glass guys a try ,they make all kind of custom wands for the DBV/SSV,might be a bit costly though,alternatively try Oregon Glass Blower,i heard he also does custom work.

eideal852

The guy I got the stems from went out of business years ago.... The concept of a restriction above the bowl was probably a happy accident. I still have some Brand new EV's but no glass to sell them with.
any chance its (fairly) easy to replace glass internals? mine tipped 6" or so while hot and maracas now

eideal852,
Top Bottom